Author Topic: PizzaGate hits the fan.  (Read 61912 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
PizzaGate hits the fan.
« on: December 06, 2016, 03:39:32 AM »
Read here if you haven't been following #pizzagate:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=622517.0

If you have been keeping up, even slightly, you know that a man walked into Comet Ping Pong with a rifle this past weekend.

Not only was there a gunman, but shit hit the fan on Google; Biggs quit Infowars (he's been covering PizzaGate daily), Milo was supposed to give a speech over PizzaGate last night but had to change the speech last minute due to calls from DC/Wash area code. Hell, even Alex Jones has changed his tune on PizzaGate, stating that it is just False Info trying to distract people from the info that's in the Podesta e-mails or some shit.

Why is all this happening all at once (past 3 days)?

Well, it has to do with Saudi Arabia. They own almost EVERY SINGLE ONE of the pedo buildings in question; they own the Besta Pizza/Comet Ping Pong Block:

Dhs.CON.N.E.B appears to be Saudi Arabian owned, this means the entire block both sides the street was bought by SAUDIA ARABIA and given to Friend's Andrew Kline for FREE in 2003

Con-NEB is National Engineering Bureau of Dubai/Saudi/Arab-Emigrate, owned by Saudi it is the largest construction company in the middle east and just so happens to own most of WASH-DC including all the property's associated with Pizzagate Now we're finding out that almost all of these are tied to Andrew Kline, and 5029 is besta-pizza Conneb II LLC, H Gill & Son - sold all on 2003, for $0 ( zero dollars )

[ Gill & Son is WASH-DC realtor, CONNEB is Saudi Owner of entire block most likely all the way to DC Whitehouse ]

5013 = CVS Pharmacy and Moneygram

5015 = Politics & Prose and The Den Coffeehouse and Wine Bar

5019 = Sheffields Wine & Liquors

5020 = Exxon Gas Station

5021 = Regal Custom Wet Cleaners

5029 = Besta Pizza

5031 = Bucks Camping & Fishing

5035 = Little Red Fox

5037 = Comet Ping Pong

Once U head over to Saudi Arabia & Dubai ( Where Hillary Keeps $1.5 Billion USD in her personal account ) you can find a lot of stuff on CON. N.E.B. Ii LLC, it appears that SAUDI BOUGHT the BLOCK a long time ago, and handed it over for Zero Dollars to Andrew Kline, ... it would be interesting if CLINTON FOUNDATION had built a recreational SEX center early on 2003, well before OBAMA election, perhaps CLINTONS were were actually running sex entertainment with SAUDIS going back even pre 911 (2001); This could be reason big bucks from Norway, and SAUDI and everywhere else.

IMHO this is not just about CLINTONS, but its what FBIanon said all along that SAUDI was deeply involved the child sex slavery at all levels of GOV in WASH-DC.

Lastly, what was brilliant about your post Is I never could find a VET who could incinerate corpses, but once I saw you had found a WET-CLEANER then everything fell together as a wet-cleaner has caustics and tubs that can turn a corpse to liquid and flush down the drain with no evidence VERY EASY.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: PizzaGate hits the fan.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:45:16 AM »
Who is Andrew Kline?

Andrew J. Kline has been representing business and real estate clients in the Washington, DC area for more than 10 years. He has served as legislative advisor to the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (“RAMW”) for more than 10 years and is often called to testify, review legal issues, and advocate on behalf of hospitality establishments and other businesses. On behalf of both RAMW and private clients, he has an excellent track record lobbying the Council of the District of Columbia in effectuating favorable legislative changes and in minimizing the impact on his clients of laws passed by the Council.

Mr. Kline also has extensive experience in commercial landlord and tenant law. He has negotiated retail leases for all manner of uses for both landlords and tenants with premises ranging from 500 to 50,000 square feet. Mr. Kline’s substantial experience litigating landlord/tenant issues gives him an added edge in lease negotiations, as “courtroom” involvement helps him advise clients concerning lease language which might be someday subject to legal challenge.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:53:15 AM »
FOIA -- STATE DEPT TO RUBIO: State Dept being used as conduit for INTERNATIONAL SLAVE TRAFFICKING WITH IMPUNITY

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=123B8043-F027-4BE1-A385-9E154B51A83F

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), today pressed the Obama Administration regarding the decisions made about country rankings in the State Department’s 2016 Trafficking in Persons Report. Rubio questioned Ambassador-at-Large of the Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons at the U.S. Department of State, Susan Coppedge, on whether there were any instances in which the Secretary of State overruled the recommendation of professional staff and experts.

Rubio’s oversight questions were particularly relevant given media reports last year that the Department’s annual trafficking report had become politicized and that the tier rankings for several countries reflected political considerations rather than the actual facts on the ground.  Rubio made his comments during a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing focused on the 2016 Trafficking in Persons Report.

’m not asking you who said what,” Rubio said. “What I don’t respectfully understand is, here’s a process that’s important to the American people, where we have staffers and embassies and all kinds of resources put out there. You guys are looking at this, and what I’m asking is, was there ever a situation – as we discovered last year – where a specific recommendation was made to go in this direction, but the Secretary overruled it and went in a different direction?

“I think the American people and this Congress and this Senate have a right to know if there are situations in which the staff’s recommendation was disregarded,” Rubio continued. “I’m not asking you to tell me who argued for what. I’m not even asking you to tell me which positions.

“I want to know whether there were any countries whose tier structure or any other decisions in the report are different because the secretary overruled a staff recommendation,” Rubio added.

Coppedge responded, “I can tell you that the Secretary addressed this concern at the release of the report and said that there were no political or other factors that went into consideration. He also noted that…”

“That’s not addressing my concern,” Rubio replied. “I’m not asking his motivations, we can determine that by asking him that question. We want to know whether there [were] any nations or any countries in which the determination made by staff ended up being different than what’s in the final report as a result of the Secretary’s decision.”

Coppedge replied, “Well, the report and the law is structured to give the Secretary the final decision and to allow him to draw on the experts in my office. We presented our recommendations to him and it’s ultimately the Secretary’s call.”

“I understand it’s his call,” Rubio said. “I want to know when he made that call and in what specific countries, and you’re saying you can’t answer that?”

“I’m saying I can’t answer that,” Coppedge responded.

The Honorable Susan Coppedge, Ambassador-at-Large, Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, U.S. Department of State: “The office works closely with the embassies that we have in various countries to gather information. We are not in every country around the world, although we do travel to ones that are of significant concern and that we believe can use encouragement or can use a visit from the Trafficking in Persons office to focus their efforts of trafficking.

“But we rely on individuals in the embassies and we rely on our regional counterparts here at the State Department to come together and make consensus recommendations to the Secretary.

“Every year there are a few countries where consensus cannot be reached because there are facts on either side of the minimum standards. We try to gather all the facts and answer any unanswered questions and present those recommendations to the Secretary. My office was able to do that this year and had meetings with top leadership.”

Senator Bob Corker: “So there were some cases where there wasn’t consensus and he ruled differently?”

Coppedge: “And that’s where the Secretary makes the final decision.”

Rubio: “Well then we can’t conduct oversight if you’ve got some SECRET process here in which we can’t even know about the deliberations that go on for making these determinations. What’s the point in having oversight hearings on these issues if you’re not allowed to testify and tell us what went into the decision making process?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sex-slavery-isnt-just-a-problem-overseas/2016/01/15/bc3acb04-badd-11e5-829c-26ffb874a18d_story.html?utm_term=.2e013ef9b840
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:19:00 AM »

EDIT: Also, look at the spike of "Fake News" since Trump won; It will be easy for the media to dismiss anything harmful to the political elites as "Fake News"

EDIT 2: This law just passed today... https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text/eh#link=V_501&nearest=H1F34F7843955494592B6F04108572B27

If you are considered "Russia" backed propaganda/media; the government has a right to shut you down.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 06:30:43 AM »
The infamous pizza gate /pedo scandal has been debunked .
It's another fake news story and total BS.
I sincerely hope they lock up all disgusting pedos, but this isn't real.

In related news, Elvis was spotted living in a cave with bigfoot. ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 06:44:52 AM »
The infamous pizza gate /pedo scandal has been debunked .
It's another fake news story and total BS.
I sincerely hope they lock up all disgusting pedos, but this isn't real.

In related news, Elvis was spotted living in a cave with bigfoot. ;)

::)

Debunked by whom? New York Times, Buzzfeed and Snopes?

Yeah, okay... fuck off Howard.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 07:46:51 AM »
::)

Debunked by whom? New York Times, Buzzfeed and Snopes?

Yeah, okay... fuck off Howard.

When I was a kid in the 1960's , people would use an encyclopedia or reference book to settle a debate.
EVERYONE agreed that the "Book" had the correct answer. Everyone had the same basic facts.

Now, thanks to social media and countless blogs, everyone wants their OPINION to be the final source.
I'm objective and will admit, that the news media has lost some credibility by not always fact checking.
Plus, many confuse the op-ed page for hard news stories.

While fake news being believed is much bigger now, it's not the 1st time.
Back in the 1930's , The Orson Wells  " War of the World's " radio show, terrified many listeners.
Most people didn't hear or pay attention to the pre-show fictional story disclaimer.
Some misguided people jumped off roofs or fled the NJ area in full panic mode.

Sadly, anyone with a working smart phone can start a tale of 100% fiction.
If it feeds in with an existing idea, it quickly evolves into fact.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 08:04:36 AM »
When I was a kid in the 1960's , people would use an encyclopedia or reference book to settle a debate.
EVERYONE agreed that the "Book" had the correct answer. Everyone had the same basic facts.

Now, thanks to social media and countless blogs, everyone wants their OPINION to be the final source.
I'm objective and will admit, that the news media has lost some credibility by not always fact checking.

Back in the 1930's , The Orson Wells  " War of the World's " radio show, terrified many listeners.
Most people didn't hear or pay attention to the pre-show fictional story disclaimer.

You are a certified idiot. Please go away. Please......go......away

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 08:05:42 AM »

Did it ever occur to you that people who wrote the encyclopedia also had an agenda? AKA the victors write the history.

Actually, we are in a new age of debunking the information power structure that has been controlling people.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 08:17:56 AM »

Back in the 1930's , The Orson Wells  " War of the World's " radio show, terrified many listeners.

What you don't understand though, the people I repost and follow aren't just pulling shit out of their asses.

They provide documents, pictures, and videos that are just sitting in public sight. It's a massive layer of connect the dots. We are not accusing anyone of guilt, yet, but we are just trying to get an actual INVESTIGATION!

Yes, I understand that everything looks like a nail when you are a hammer; but after all the conspiracy theories that have been validated in 2016 w/ Wikileaks, how can you question these internet sleuths and their findings???

Just because the MSM says its debunked??? You have to be a special kind of stupid to take the NYT's, WaPost, Buzzfeed, Snopes, etc. for their word.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 09:35:34 AM »
Perfect illustration of my point.
If you don't like something, insult the source and drive the infidel away.

HOW?! You didn't source anything. You just rambled! So he technically is insulting the source.
a

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 09:46:31 AM »
HOW?! You didn't source anything. You just rambled! So he technically is insulting the source.

Exactly. Anyone with a little common sense can see this whole thing is very concerning, especially since small children are involved. So when people bury their head in the sand so quickly,  Howard, they should expect to get called out.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 09:52:08 AM »

The source was me and I was insulted.

Pretty status quo for get big LOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 09:59:37 AM »

Did it ever occur to you that people who wrote the encyclopedia also had an agenda? AKA the victors write the history.

Actually, we are in a new age of debunking the information power structure that has been controlling people.

Ron's (not so...) great grand dad wrote the first set of encyclopedia, thus, it is the ultimate credible source.

Obviously the deductive reasoning and tedious investigative research of get biggers is the new source for factual news.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »
a

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 04:37:17 PM »
Flynn Jr just resigned from the trump team...he openly spoke about pizzagate and said until it's proven false it stays up
real men= no rubbers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 02:39:31 AM »

I keep hearing fake news, fake news, fake news... It was Russians UNTIL this pizzagate started gaining traction.

Flynn Jr just resigned from the trump team...he openly spoke about pizzagate and said until it's proven false it stays up

My radio gave a quick 20 seconds to this ^.

Called Flynn Jr. a peddler of Fake News, along with his father. He resigned. And then they went on to the next subject. "Journalism"
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 03:03:53 AM »
https://www.bizapedia.com/ar/j-t-packing-company-inc.html

Would you look at that: a nonprofit packing company "J & T Packing company inc."

How many matching results do you think googling "J & T Packing Company Inc." would yield? If you answered 2, then you'd be correct.

Even if the board of directors included: Andrew Kessel, Bruce Lindsey, Chelsea Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Cheryl Saban, Donna Shalala, Eric Goosby, Frank Giustra, Hadeel Ibrahim, Kevin Thurm, Lisa Jackson, Ricardo Castro, Rolando Gonzalez-Bunster, Stephanie Streett, and William Clinton.

The address connect to J & T Packing is the same as the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Little Rock, AR.

But let's take a closer look at this Andrew Kessel and Frank Giustra...
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 03:10:03 AM »
Frank Giustra is a billionaire mining magnate from Vancouver who met Clinton in 2005 aboard his private jet, which he had lent the former president for a trip to South America.

Before long, Giustra had pledged $100 million, established a Canadian arm (the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership), and joined the Clinton Foundation's board.

"In the philanthropic sense," he says, "all my chips are on Bill Clinton."

In Colombia, where his investments include oil, timber, and coal mines, Giustra dined one evening in 2010 with Bill and Hillary Clinton, who both met with Colombia's president the next day. Soon after, one company in which Giustra holds a stake "acquired the right to cut timber in a biologically diverse forest on the pristine Colombian shoreline," Schweizer writes, and another was granted valuable oil drilling rights. As seen in Clinton Cash. Remember...?

A New York Times investigation of Giustra's uranium mining deal turned up donors whom the Clinton Foundation failed to disclose. Bloomberg found an additional 1,100 undisclosed foreign donors. The Boston Globe turned up even more.

Bill with Giustra.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-07/the-billionaire-whose-clinton-foundation-ties-could-be-trouble-for-hillary-clinton

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 03:15:11 AM »
Andrew Kessel is the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation, a role he has held since joining the Foundation in 2004. Andrew has played a role in managing the growth of the Foundation in its transition to a global organization. He has had a career of service in the corporate financial world, most recently with Barclays PLC as a managing director for nine years. He previously worked at Kidder Peabody and Co. and also in the capital markets division of Citibank.

Andrew Kessel Is the registiered agent of many of the Clinton Foundation addresses, through out various states... In 4 states, Andrew kessel and the Clinton Foundation shared for addresses with David Franjoine

David Franjoine owns a a laundry list of companies, Ranging from Mining, Demolition, Real Estate, Construction, Steel manufacturing etc...INCLUDING the building that caught fire hours after the election.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 03:21:27 AM »
Andrew Kessel is the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation, a role he has held since joining the Foundation in 2004. Andrew has played a role in managing the growth of the Foundation in its transition to a global organization. He has had a career of service in the corporate financial world, most recently with Barclays PLC as a managing director for nine years. He previously worked at Kidder Peabody and Co. and also in the capital markets division of Citibank.

Andrew Kessel Is the registiered agent of many of the Clinton Foundation addresses, through out various states... In 4 states, Andrew kessel and the Clinton Foundation shared for addresses with David Franjoine

David Franjoine owns a a laundry list of companies, Ranging from Mining, Demolition, Real Estate, Construction, Steel manufacturing etc...INCLUDING the building that caught fire hours after the election.

Frank Giustra is a billionaire mining magnate from Vancouver who met Clinton in 2005 aboard his private jet, which he had lent the former president for a trip to South America.

Before long, Giustra had pledged $100 million, established a Canadian arm (the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership), and joined the Clinton Foundation's board.

"In the philanthropic sense," he says, "all my chips are on Bill Clinton."

In Colombia, where his investments include oil, timber, and coal mines, Giustra dined one evening in 2010 with Bill and Hillary Clinton, who both met with Colombia's president the next day. Soon after, one company in which Giustra holds a stake "acquired the right to cut timber in a biologically diverse forest on the pristine Colombian shoreline," Schweizer writes, and another was granted valuable oil drilling rights. As seen in Clinton Cash. Remember...?

A New York Times investigation of Giustra's uranium mining deal turned up donors whom the Clinton Foundation failed to disclose. Bloomberg found an additional 1,100 undisclosed foreign donors. The Boston Globe turned up even more.

Bill with Giustra.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-07/the-billionaire-whose-clinton-foundation-ties-could-be-trouble-for-hillary-clinton

https://www.bizapedia.com/ar/j-t-packing-company-inc.html

Would you look at that: a nonprofit packing company "J & T Packing company inc."

How many matching results do you think googling "J & T Packing Company Inc." would yield? If you answered 2, then you'd be correct.

Even if the board of directors included: Andrew Kessel, Bruce Lindsey, Chelsea Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Cheryl Saban, Donna Shalala, Eric Goosby, Frank Giustra, Hadeel Ibrahim, Kevin Thurm, Lisa Jackson, Ricardo Castro, Rolando Gonzalez-Bunster, Stephanie Streett, and William Clinton.

The address connect to J & T Packing is the same as the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Little Rock, AR.

But let's take a closer look at this Andrew Kessel and Frank Giustra...

So... Why are all these big name Clinton cronies on a completely unknown (likely inactive) packing company?

CFO: Andrew Kessel

WILLIAM CLINTON;Director

FRANK GIUSTRA (Clinton foundation, radcliff foundation with pedo mining mogul,) Director

LISA JACKSON; AKA (Richard WIndsor, David flintstone connect) Director

CHELSEA CLINTON; Director

CHERYL MILLS; Director

CHERYL SABAN; Director

DONNA SHALALA; president

ERIC GOOSBY Director:

HADEEL IBRAHIM; Director

KEVIN THURM; Chief Operating Officer

RICARDO CASTRO;Assistant Sec.

ROLANDO GONZALEZ-BUNSTER:Director

STEPHANIE STREET;Secretary

It has nothing to do with #pizzagate (99.9% sure). However, it is most likely a money laundering business front.

Here's the thing, they have it labeled as a "nonprofit" - That means their tax returns and transaction history should be publicly available.

It is not.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 03:37:58 AM »

I just can't explain the caption/comments.  :-X  >:(

This one too: https://i.sli.mg/Vf5OtA.png
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 04:01:02 AM »
What a coincidence: The DC traffic cams are now facing Comet Ping Pong again. They were moved/obstructed view the day before the Comet Ping Pong "Shooting" incident. Are they trying to make it obvious?

Day Before:

Today:

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 04:25:11 AM »
Jake Tapper recently went off on #PizzaGate and Flynn Jr. on CNN. He sorta got extremely angry about the situation... (3:00 mark)

But why the strong reaction??? Well...

https://archive.fo/vKPdc

His wife's favorite restaurant for date: Buck's Camping and Fishing (Alefantis owned)

His wife's favorite restaurant to take the kids: Comet Ping Pong  :-\
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 05:41:03 AM »
a