Author Topic: For you..........  (Read 555 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
For you..........
« on: December 06, 2016, 06:15:12 PM »
...........Republicans who dont like Welfare or Food stamps. BOEING along with NIKE, FORD, SHELL and BP gas stations, WAL-MART, etc.......Are ALL Corporate Welfare Recipients.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: For you..........
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 06:19:01 PM »
Dumb.

You should probably kill yourself.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 06:23:18 PM »
Dumb.

You should probably kill yourself.
IGNORANT. You should probably kill yourself. Thats how alot of you Republicans are. VERY IGNORANT.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 06:58:38 PM »
...........Republicans who dont like Welfare or Food stamps. BOEING along with NIKE, FORD, SHELL and BP gas stations, WAL-MART, etc.......Are ALL Corporate Welfare Recipients.

Leaving aside all of the problems with the accuracy of something like this, my questions are:

1.  How many people does Bob employ?

2.  How many people does Boeing employ? 

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 07:05:31 PM »
Leaving aside all of the problems with the accuracy of something like this, my questions are:

1.  How many people does Bob employ?

2.  How many people does Boeing employ? 
ANYBODY that could get BILLIONS of dollars could easily start a company and create jobs !!!!!!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 07:11:13 PM »
ANYBODY that could get BILLIONS of dollars could easily start a company and create jobs !!!!!!!!!

So the answer to my questions are:

1.  Bob likely employees no one.

2.  As of 28 July 2016, Boeing employed 156,921 people.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing#Employment_numbers

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 08:12:06 PM »

The numbers might be off slightly. I don't have time for a long post but here is a summary:

Registered Republicans seem closer to 70% for 2014.

http://elect.ky.gov/SiteCollectionDocuments/Election%20Statistics/statcnty.txt

Per census, in 2014, whites were 96.6% for Owsley County.

https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_12_5YR_DP05

Also with a population of 4755, based on USDA data, 2481 were SNAP recipients in 2010 which means 52%. Other counties seem to have a higher percentage of recipients per population (such as Oglala Lakota County at 59% with 94% of its population being Native American and largely Democratic).

https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap-data-system/go-to-the-map/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 10:17:09 PM »

Occupy Democrats is one of those fake news sites...fact.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 05:25:58 AM »
Could you elaborate exactly what form the subsidy is for Boeing?

If the govt is just giving them money then yeah we should seriously look into that, but if it is just tax breaks I'm fine with that. I think companies that employee a ton of people with living wage jobs should get some tax relief.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 09:33:54 AM »
The fact is that if they're getting such breaks, then they'd damn sure BETTER BE employing a fuckload of people.  And NOT Chinese people.