Author Topic: Sponsorship is drying up for pro bodybuilders  (Read 5050 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Sponsorship is drying up for pro bodybuilders
« on: December 07, 2016, 05:57:34 AM »
I notice that all the big supplement companies are moving away from using pro bodybuilders to represent their products, back in the day muscletech had most of the top pros, these days you look at muscletech, bsn etc you cant find pro bodybuilders on their site, not sure what cause this trend, is it because everybody now knows that bodybuilders are juiced to the gills and dont really use the products, being a pro does not get you much money these days.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: Sponsorship is drying up for pro bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 06:02:32 AM »
phil heath drives a bentley and lives in a mansion

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 06:11:40 AM »
It's really the same target market it's always been but with social media making anyone famous they should sponsor someone the majority can relate to

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 06:13:44 AM »
phil heath drives a bentley and lives in a mansion

You are talking about mr olympia here so of course he is going to get big sponsorship, even roelly winklaar one of the top pros on the planet was complaining that he is not making enough money to take care of his family. 

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 06:17:30 AM »
You are talking about mr olympia here so of course he is going to get big sponsorship, even roelly winklaar one of the top pros on the planet was complaining that he is not making enough money to take care of his family. 

i dont think phil could take care of rolley's family either

that's like 100 washed up carribean bitches

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 06:27:44 AM »

Some of them are thick and tight the way you like it maybe you should talk to rolley and take a few of them off his hands.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 06:32:37 AM »
a

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 06:39:48 AM »
Some of them are thick and tight the way you like it maybe you should talk to rolley and take a few of them off his hands.
i considered it

but that's a lot of responsibility

dont like to support a woman completely

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 12:24:00 PM »
You are talking about mr olympia here so of course he is going to get big sponsorship, even roelly winklaar one of the top pros on the planet was complaining that he is not making enough money to pay for his GH

FIXED

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 12:33:06 PM »
Bodybuilding is relatively expensive sport.
Plus in most pro sports you don't have to pay for the most important "tools" yourself. F1 drivers would be poor too if they had to pay for the cars themselves.
If hormones were legal maybe Bayer would be top sponsor and pros would be making millions.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 12:40:21 PM »
Bodybuilding is relatively expensive sport.
Plus in most pro sports you don't have to pay for the most important "tools" yourself. F1 drivers would be poor too if they had to pay for the cars themselves.
If hormones were legal maybe Bayer would be top sponsor and pros would be making millions.

Not really if you are sensible
Foods dont cost that much, gyms are pretty cheap if you shop around, if you want to take gear you can get by at around £15 a month.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 01:05:52 PM »
I notice that all the big supplement companies are moving away from using pro bodybuilders to represent their products, back in the day muscletech had most of the top pros, these days you look at muscletech, bsn etc you cant find pro bodybuilders on their site, not sure what cause this trend, is it because everybody now knows that bodybuilders are juiced to the gills and dont really use the products, being a pro does not get you much money these days.

You just noticed that??

Did you also just notice that Lincoln got shot?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 01:47:10 PM »
Not really if you are sensible
Foods dont cost that much, gyms are pretty cheap if you shop around, if you want to take gear you can get by at around £15 a month.

Are you crazy do you know how much real gear cost I remember john romano saying that one pro bodybuilder who placed in the top 5 of the olympia spent $55,000 on pharmaceutical gh for the year.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 01:53:18 PM »
Are you crazy do you know how much real gear cost I remember john romano saying that one pro bodybuilder who placed in the top 5 of the olympia spent $55,000 on pharmaceutical gh for the year.

I thought you were closing in on 300lbs. How much are you spending on gear?

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2016, 02:03:19 PM »
In Egypt pharma test is 45 pence per 250mgs.

GH isnt required to achieve a fantastic physique.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 02:31:28 PM »
I thought you were closing in on 300lbs. How much are you spending on gear?

I get gear pretty cheap I use to be a dealer back in the day so I have good connections I got out of it because of a dea bust and I narrowly escaped after that I decided not to push my luck, getting to 300 pounds is all about the ability to eat large amounts of food day after day and keep increasing the calories, equipoise is good to increase appetite take 600mgs weekly and you will eat like a horse.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 02:35:13 PM »
I get gear pretty cheap I use to be a dealer back in the day so I have good connections I got out of it because of a dea bust and I narrowly escaped after that I decided not to push my luck, getting to 300 pounds is all about the ability to eat large amounts of food day after day and keep increasing the calories, equipoise is good to increase appetite take 600mgs weekly and you will eat like a horse.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 02:36:24 PM »
i was taking 800 eq and it didnt do shit for apetite

it's all a big nothing

i just wanna retire and live in thailand and fuck prostitutes that suck on my nuts and give rimjobs too

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »
i was taking 800 eq and it didnt do shit for apetite

it's all a big nothing

i just wanna retire and live in thailand and fuck prostitutes that suck on my nuts and give rimjobs too

Man that is very strange I hope you were not taking fake shit most lifters will say it increase their appetite but everybody is different I guess, at this point you need to add different compounds to keep growing all you have used it deca, test and eq, switch it up drop the eq and do test, tren and deca I guarantee you will easily get 18inch arms on this cycle.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 03:13:00 PM »
I seldom see the magazines nor do I pay much attention regarding who is being sponsored buy whom ... but just a few years back there was discussion regarding the possibility of these new Physique and Classic contenders stepping in and getting those sponsorships because the sup companies wanted to open up to a larger market.

So are these Physique and Classic contenders the new contenders who are making the $$$ money nowadays to the detriment of the bodybuilders?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 03:39:27 PM »
Everything cycles. It's possible bodybuilding to become huge isn't where it's at right now.

pdc

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 03:43:33 PM »
lmfao, i gotta say 8 inches is phony as fuck, 300lbs without growth hormone must look like a pile of water retention and fat.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
lmfao, i gotta say 8 inches is phony as fuck, 300lbs without growth hormone must look like a pile of water retention and fat.

You dont know shit a strong dose of eq, test, tren and deca with some dianabol pills if that cant get you to 300 pounds then bodybuilding aint for you go play golf, real quality gh is expensive and not really needed for bulking I am not wasting my money.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 06:56:55 PM »

I'll bet those carribean bitches would be lining up to slobber all over King Phillips cock and balls.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 07:18:21 PM »
In before pic of phil with money  :D
!