Author Topic: Britains most dangerous prison HAHAHA Put them in a US or Russian supermax!!  (Read 8630 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Then we ll see whos bad!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire hahahahahahahaha

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
British prisons are full of Muslim pricks.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Depends, I visited someone in one that was mostly whitey.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Those fuckers - the inmates - act like they are running the place wtf   ???

And to think that is actually tough on European standards!

I'm all for horrible conditions to serious violent criminals. No riots or aping here:

Simple Simon

Depends, I visited someone in one that was mostly whitey.
pedos are mostly white

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Just go to liveleak, lots of videos of inmates mutilated alive in Brazil. Another scary place is South Africa...I recon both are a lot worse than Russian and American prisons. Although the latter two can be pretty bad.
S

Simple Simon

Just go to liveleak, lots of videos of inmates mutilated alive in Brazil. Another scary place is South Africa...I recon both are a lot worse than Russian and American prisons. Although the latter two can be pretty bad.

brutal
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df5_1454081565&comments=1

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Prison justice.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Yeah, I'd rather be in the a supermax here, at least you're locked away alone by yourself! Down there it's anything goes, insane.

hench

• Getbig V
Surprised he didn't pass out, painful enough banging the shin once,  let alone repeatedly like that.

brutal
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df5_1454081565&comments=1

Griffith

• Getbig V
Then we ll see whos bad!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire hahahahahahahaha

Put them in a South African prison.

The Americans and British are a joke in comparison.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Surprised he didn't pass out, painful enough banging the shin once,  let alone repeatedly like that.

yeah surprised he actually has a leg left.There is a prison gangrape on liveleak of a child molester which is really bad.

Griffith

• Getbig V

I work with people everyday who have been in there.

One guy told me that he just used to wash with a small bucket of water so he didn't have to go to the bathroom.

You either join a prison gang and have to stab or kill someone, or you are free-for-all for robbing and raping from the gang members.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
South American prisons are probably the worst, but those places are shitholes anyway. The biggest gap between society and harshness of prison is probably the US.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
yeah surprised he actually has a leg left.There is a prison gangrape on liveleak of a child molester which is really bad.

What the fuck is wrong with you people who watch that shit? It's desensitizing you.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

What the fuck is wrong with you people who watch that shit? It's desensitizing you.

I think everyone should watch these sort of videos from time to time. It gives you a glimpse of reality and what occurs outside the protective bubble in which we live in. Most of us who live in the West are sheltered from the harsh brutality of the world.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
tbombz didn't need to join a gang in prison. He wasn't afraid to take a good anal pounding!  :D

hench

• Getbig V
I agree, maybe some upstart little shits would think twice before becoming little shits
I think everyone should watch these sort of videos from time to time. It gives you a glimpse of reality and what occurs outside the protective bubble in which we live in. Most of us who live in the West are sheltered from the harsh brutality of the world.

Griffith

• Getbig V

That's true. Glad I have the best of both worlds.

It can be frustrating talking to sheltered Europeans and Americans sometimes.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
This happened near me. US jails are scary because of the way our country views addiction. You have no hope of getting treatment, they just lock you up and shit like this happens: