Author Topic: the legacy of barak hussein obama-- gh15 approved  (Read 2001 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the legacy of barak hussein obama-- gh15 approved
« on: December 07, 2016, 12:53:07 PM »
1,, DIVISION

2,, HATE

3,, SOCIALIZM THAT WAS ACCELERATING UNCONTROLABY TWARDS COMMUIZM

4,, ARROGANCE

5,, GETTO THUGS BROUGHT CENTER STAGE WHILE FAILING THE BLACK POPULATION BY SUPPORTING ITS EXTREMES

6,, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL COLLAPSE

7,, DISASTROUS OVER REGULATIONS AND HIGH TAXES WITH SEVERE ABUSE OF THESE 2 GOVERMENT CONTROLED TOOLS

8,, SPYING ON HIS OWN CIVILIAN POPULATION OUTSIDE OF NATIONAL SECURITY NEEDS

9,, EMPOWRING THE ENEMIES OF THE WEST TRU INACTION OR WRONG! ACTION

10,, VETOING HIS WAY INTO HISTORY AS A TRUE ANTI DEMOCRATIC ENTITY

11,, THE RIZE TO POWER OF FEMINISTIC MOVEMENTS WHO DESTROYED THE MUSCULINE MALE WHILE EMPOWERING TRASGENDERS AND OTHER SICK HUMANS INTO ALMOST  BECOMING A NORM

12,, BOWING TO KINGS AND QUEENS PUTTING GLOBALIZED WORLD BEFORE WESTERN DOMINANCE

13,, THE FATHER OF DAESH AKA ISIS ,, THE ONE WHO LET IT HAPPEN WHILE DESTROYING THE MIDDLE EAST ON THE WAY..THE ARAB SPRING ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST

14,, HELPING USSR UNITE AGAIN

15,, DESTROYED AND ALTERED THE AMERICAN MEDIA INTO A COMMUNISTIC READY TOOL

the only good thing this evil thing brought happened inside some familys where despite it all the individuals in those familys got closer and closer..spent quality times together and fought together! to end this disaster regime and SUCCEEDED! they have won the war.. they lost many battles but have won the war against communism in the 21st century ,,

good riddance barak husein Obama

GOOD! RIDDANCE

worst president in American history,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
last month of historic and one of the most important years in history--2016
getbig.com
fallen angel

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: the legacy of barak hussein obama-- gh15 approved
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 12:58:22 PM »
the legacy of gh15

LEGIT KIGS

LWB approved,,,
Dismissed,,
Tiger of Havanna,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 01:00:54 PM »
my legacy going tru 4 president terms of America... georgw bush the son .. this disaster named Hussein Obama..2 terms! and now donald who is a true leader thank god,,

and i wish you could try iplex you would thn get what bodybuld 2000s is all about,, stay away from ip!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 01:07:43 PM »
yup

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 04:08:33 PM »
Who is using the gh15 account now ??? ??? ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 04:21:56 PM »
its me its always me you idiot,, same one who teach you bodybuild and about the space around you since Christmas 2005,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 11:22:22 AM »
my legacy going tru 4 president terms of America... georgw bush the son .. this disaster named Hussein Obama..2 terms! and now donald who is a true leader thank god,,

and i wish you could try iplex you would thn get what bodybuld 2000s is all about,, stay away from ip!

gh15 approved

He had his ups and downs, but the worst Pres in US history? Really?

I'm gonna say Hoover in 1929 and Buchanan in 1859 were a lot worse.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 11:37:54 AM »
You arriving - and running - with your big mouth:

Kthanxbye

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 12:06:37 PM »
Who is using the gh15 account now ??? ??? ???

Doesn't matter, he's dead on

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »
lol coach dnt ply into his shit,,

and mr howard...Hussein Obama was and is a Kenyan muslim at heart ..like dada like son ..he ruined the west..it will take years to change the horrid he brought socially and culturally, its that bad

worst president in history ,, yes hoover was very bad too..i put a list on my dying site somewhere on the public section but yes hoover was up there too

bush the son and Hussein Obama are top 5 worst presidents with husssein Obama truly truly top it up there as numero uno and by good margin

he ruined the west in many aspects...now its reversible but! it is going to take a bulldozer ..thank god Donald is up for this job because i cant see anyone else in America in 2016 who could do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »
lol coach dnt ply into his shit,,

and mr howard...Hussein Obama was and is a Kenyan muslim at heart ..like dada like son ..he ruined the west..it will take years to change the horrid he brought socially and culturally, its that bad

worst president in history ,, yes hoover was very bad too..i put a list on my dying site somewhere on the public section but yes hoover was up there too

bush the son and Hussein Obama are top 5 worst presidents with husssein Obama truly truly top it up there as numero uno and by good margin

he ruined the west in many aspects...now its reversible but! it is going to take a bulldozer ..thank god Donald is up for this job because i cant see anyone else in America in 2016 who could do it

gh15 approved

This rambling bunch of bullshit is NOT...Howard approved

Hope this helps getbig start the weekend with a bang.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 11:15:36 AM »
What legacy?  Trump is going to get Obamacare overturned and undo the bulk of his executive actions.  In 4 years Obama will be a laughingstock.  Maybe 2 years.

Obama used the presidency to pay for his vacations and and also to be his NBA fantasy basketball camp.  Golfing with Tiger, hooping with Lebron, hanging with Jay-Z.  He's a fucking clown.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 01:39:38 PM »
What legacy?  Trump is going to get Obamacare overturned and undo the bulk of his executive actions.  In 4 years Obama will be a laughingstock.  Maybe 2 years.

Obama used the presidency to pay for his vacations and and also to be his NBA fantasy basketball camp.  Golfing with Tiger, hooping with Lebron, hanging with Jay-Z.  He's a fucking clown.

I'm sure Obama will come on getbig and apologize to all you  get biggers after Jan 20th when he's not busy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »
This rambling bunch of bullshit is NOT...Howard approved

Hope this helps getbig start the weekend with a bang.
t

ths rembling sentences are the truth ...

ask mr coach ..it is the truth ..ask anyone who been seeing the catastrphy of the last decade called husein Obama

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 02:10:50 PM »

now ,, you realy cant read eh?

i wrote something wiping the floor with that disgraced wanna be unqualified president and you think i wrote something for him?

oh gtbig oh gtg big ...i have no words any more

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 02:11:14 PM »
I'm sure Obama will come on getbig and apologize to all you  get biggers after Jan 20th when he's not busy.

He'll be too busy staying in Washington, pretending he's still the President, conspiring with his comrades the media to destroy Trump.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 02:12:49 PM »

now ,, you realy cant read eh?

i wrote something wiping the floor with that disgraced wanna be unqualified president and you think i wrote something for him?

oh gtbig oh gtg big ...i have no words any more

gh15 approved

I wasn't contradicting your points GH, I was adding to Obama's shame.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 02:27:23 PM »
oh ok ,, I'm getting confused with all the gimiks and dealers that right now flodding gtbig because they cant stand i bring their nasty names in public again and warn legit athletes ..lol

my bad

gh15 approved
fallen angel