Author Topic: FAILED-- the great social and cultural collapse of the west-- the names  (Read 2690 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: FAILED-- the great social and cultural collapse of the west-- the names
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 04:56:22 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 05:14:55 PM »
gh15 don't forget about the whores on the "view",,, Whoop golberb and joy bayhard. Nasty women.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 08:47:00 PM »
GH 15, what are your thoughts on Antonio Sabato Jr? He spoke at the Republic National Convention supporting Trump, surely you have to give him some props on his political views and also his passion for bodybuilding and fitness, fella has made more money off his physique then any Olympia champ excluding Arnold. Is he GH 15 approved?

good to go ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 09:00:17 PM »
gh15 don't forget about the whores on the "view",,, Whoop golberb and joy bayhard. Nasty women.

absolitly!

the all damn tv shows ...from reality to hostings in the 2000s ...severe severe! decline

atleast whoopi is a real actor who can act and is a legit artist...little off in the koko nut with her aging years but atleast she is very good actor ,, the other nonsense joy ...that joy blowhard and there is anothr joy .. joy reid or something from msnbc ..a black racist fat whore i cant fucking stand

everywhere its politicaly correct,, that barry Hussein Obama made it so i need to see bunch of getto idiots mostly girls with no clue sitting on tv and debate politics ...shaquira ...byonci ...fatima and little bonbona ...all siting on tv with Anderson creeper and debating debbbbbbbbbating and losing losing losing and losing because they dont understand how mad the people of their country are...the all western word is furious at this sold out of the west to fanatiks

fanatik muslims ::)
black life mater ::)

they both pee on our beloved west ...they hate us with everything they have ...they want to see us kneeling down and our heads off unless ofcourse we are willing to adopt 7th century sharia barbaric law

even me even me!!! when i believe tht female should be submissive and I'm like archie bunker and i like the little girly girl with positive rate of fat to suck on my 7.5 inches and swallow the cum or atleast take it on the face ..even me!! say those wackjobs need to be ebolished off earth .. they dont want female to drive? they dont want female to wear anything but a tent on them? they want females to be stoned to death? FCK THEM AND FUCK WHOMEVR CREATED THEM

oh and add lebrone james to the list ..i cant stand tht fucking racist filt,, he has a seat right next to the lovely ..Michael Obama

disgusting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2016, 11:12:01 AM »
Was watching some Charles in Charge in honor of Chachi.