Author Topic: One repetition technique (mind-muscle connection)  (Read 1372 times)

Tunza Muscle

One repetition technique (mind-muscle connection)
« on: December 08, 2016, 12:22:48 PM »
I have been experimenting with a mind-muscle connection technique that is so powerful all I need to do for biceps is one concentration curl repetition per week for each arm. One repetition only. I meditate for about twenty minutes, and then when I've dropped into the appopriate mental state I grasp the dumbell and begin the concentration curl. As the curl is performed, my mind actually enters the muscle fibers of my bicep, so I in essence have an enormous bicep where my brain is lodged in my head. I squeeze so slowly, watching each individual fiber gorge with blood, and flex. I carry this out to the conclusion of the curl, where the maximum contraction engorges the brain/bicep with blood, and I can actually see the individual blood cells rushing into the bicep. I hold this position until the brain/bicep is about to literally explode my skull. At this point I slowly reverse the process and perform the negative portion of the repetition. I see the fibers elongating, struggling as I ease the dumbell down S-L-O-W-L-Y. At the conclusion of the rep I place the dumbell on the floor, and I meditate some more, gently removing my brain from my bicep, allowing the bicep to leave my skull. I am then at peace, ready for my protein shake. The entire repetition takes 43 minutes from beginning to end. I do each bicep once per week on seperate days.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: One repetition technique (mind-muscle connection)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 12:26:11 PM »
The entire repetition takes 43 minutes from beginning to end.

;D ;D

How you keep pussies away for that long not coming to ask you how many sets you have left etc.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »
Program sounds solid, I'll be sure to follow it to the letter if my goal is to look exactly like shizzo

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 04:01:30 PM »
Gimmick is trying waaaay too hard.

Post a pic of said biceps.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »

Post a pic of sad biceps.
fixed

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 05:42:06 PM »
At least he's only lying about one rep...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 11:02:38 AM »
Did you get this idea from your one pump orgasms that has blighted your past relationships?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 03:25:09 PM »
I have been experimenting with a mind-muscle connection technique that is so powerful all I need to do for biceps is one concentration curl repetition per week for each arm. One repetition only. I meditate for about twenty minutes, and then when I've dropped into the appopriate mental state I grasp the dumbell and begin the concentration curl. As the curl is performed, my mind actually enters the muscle fibers of my bicep, so I in essence have an enormous bicep where my brain is lodged in my head. I squeeze so slowly, watching each individual fiber gorge with blood, and flex. I carry this out to the conclusion of the curl, where the maximum contraction engorges the brain/bicep with blood, and I can actually see the individual blood cells rushing into the bicep. I hold this position until the brain/bicep is about to literally explode my skull. At this point I slowly reverse the process and perform the negative portion of the repetition. I see the fibers elongating, struggling as I ease the dumbell down S-L-O-W-L-Y. At the conclusion of the rep I place the dumbell on the floor, and I meditate some more, gently removing my brain from my bicep, allowing the bicep to leave my skull. I am then at peace, ready for my protein shake. The entire repetition takes 43 minutes from beginning to end. I do each bicep once per week on seperate days.

As much as your posts are fun to read and not serious, your one rep curl as described is nearly an isometric contraction, proven to not induce muscle growth at all.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 03:32:11 PM »

Post a pic of said biceps.

He won't because "He" don't exist. Just some bored as fuck regular poster.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »
OP has attracted attention from the wrong corners of getbig.  Won't be with us much longer.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »
OP has attracted attention from the wrong corners of getbig.  Won't be with us much longer.
I dont suppose he cares, he has many more accounts.