Author Topic: what does the term "clean food" mean to you?  (Read 5975 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: what does the term "clean food" mean to you?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »
All food is processed unless you are foraging for food in the wild or eating raw meat that you kill.

I think you are confusing the term I will give you an example of processed food and how stupid humans can be, white rice they remove the bran and the germ which has all the vitamins and fiber then add synthetic vitamins to the rice, now when you eat white rice it raises your blood sugar levels and cause weight gain why do this just make brown rice, perfect example of dumb shit humans do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 02:46:00 PM »
I think you are confusing the term I will give you an example of processed food and how stupid humans can be, white rice they remove the bran and the germ which has all the vitamins and fiber then add synthetic vitamins to the rice, now when you eat white rice it raises your blood sugar levels and cause weight gain why do this just make brown rice, perfect example of dumb shit humans do.
you already admitted this wasnt true, why are you repeating it again?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 02:55:06 PM »
Queue TA to state that  Big Mac is clean food.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 02:57:07 PM »
How is it not?  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »

it contains a reasonable balance of protein carbs and fats.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 03:06:20 PM »
you already admitted this wasnt true, why are you repeating it again?

Your ignorance is giving me a headache, when you remove the fiber from a food source it speed up digestion, fast digestion foods raise blood sugar levels and make you hungry faster because your hunger hormones are out of control so even though you are full you feel hungry eat more and this cause weight gain.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
Your ignorance is giving me a headache, when you remove the fiber from a food source it speed up digestion, fast digestion foods raise blood sugar levels and make you hungry faster because your hunger hormones are out of control so even though you are full you feel hungry eat more and this cause weight gain.

correct, so as I said, raising blood sugar doesnt make you fat , eating too much does.

Fuck me have you no fucking willpower?
Also, when you are bulking doesnt it make sense to eat foods that will make you feel hungry?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 03:20:45 PM »
correct, so as I said, raising blood sugar doesnt make you fat , eating too much does.

Fuck me have you no fucking willpower?
Also, when you are bulking doesnt it make sense to eat foods that will make you feel hungry?

Man you are dense, if you are dieting you want to eat slow digesting meal and feel full so you eat less and lose weight so white rice and fast digesting foods should not be eaten

If you are bulking and you are an ectomorph who has a hard time gaining weight then you can get away with eating fast digesting foods to bulk up.

If you are an endomorph who stores body fat easily and you want to bulk then you have to eat slow digesting calorie dense foods raisins, peanut butter, greek yogurt, sweet potatoes yams  etc, if you follow the ectomorph and eat fast digesting foods you will get fat because your metabolism cant handle it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2016, 03:24:29 PM »
Man you are dense, if you are dieting you want to eat slow digesting meal and feel full so you eat less and lose weight so white rice and fast digesting foods should not be eaten

If you are bulking and you are an ectomorph who has a hard time gaining weight then you can get away with eating fast digesting foods to bulk up.

If you are an endomorph who stores body fat easily and you want to bulk then you have to eat slow digesting calorie dense foods raisins, peanut butter, greek yogurt, sweet potatoes yams  etc, if you follow the ectomorph and eat fast digesting foods you will get fat because your metabolism cant handle it.

Fucking hell what a load of bollocks

When you are dieting you want to make it as enjoyable as possible, why would you want to eat shit you didn't like and suffer?

The slowest and fastest metabolisms vary by about 500 calories, sedentary people who claim they eat mountains of food and stay slim are full of shit, same with fat twats who say they dont eat a lot.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 03:25:09 PM »
Case in point: One man is 50-Ultra Endurance Athlete -Raw vegan          One man is 44 Former Pro BB- surely doesn't eat clean all the time, but still trains.
So you're telling me a clean diet full of high nutrient foods doesn't speak for itself? I don't know many 50 year olds that look, function, perform, on the level of Rich Roll, just look at the difference, it's very obvious that diet will dictate, many aspects if not have a roll in all aspects of the human body and quality of life.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 03:28:20 PM »

Im 50, I look way better than he does, I dont run marathons because its not something I choose to do, if i did I would likely look worse than I do now, the guys body looks fucked.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2016, 03:30:00 PM »
Frozen peas and canned tomatoes are better health wise than fresh...

There is the argument that frozen helps preserve nutrients and that might be true if fresh has been left sitting around too long, but that is situational.

Canned is generally inferior. It is never fresh and the there's the whole bpa lining thing, especially with tomatoes.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2016, 03:32:03 PM »
There is the argument that frozen helps preserve nutrients and that might be true if fresh has been left sitting around too long, but that is situational.

Canned is generally inferior. It is never fresh and the there's the whole bpa lining thing, especially with tomatoes.

Did anyone die or get sick from BPA poisoning?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »

Im 50, I look way better than he does, I dont run marathons because its not something I choose to do, if i did I would likely look worse than I do now, the guys body looks fucked.
Do you understand being built doesn't mean you're healthy my friend. Just because you are muscular doesn't mean shit, we are talking about eating clean, I'm not debating that someone can't get lean and muscular not eating clean, I'm talking about optimal health, fitness, functionality, energy, quality of life....not just looking good on the outside, which again means nothing.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 03:36:11 PM »
How you look on the outside means everything. This is bbing, narcissism rules.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 03:37:33 PM »
Did anyone die or get sick from BPA poisoning?

Probably not, but you are consuming it, hence, not as "clean".

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 03:39:42 PM »
Rich roll is an exercise addict and liar

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2016, 03:41:25 PM »
Do you understand being built doesn't mean you're healthy my friend. Just because you are muscular doesn't mean shit, we are talking about eating clean, I'm not debating that someone can't get lean and muscular not eating clean, I'm talking about optimal health, fitness, functionality, energy, quality of life....not just looking good on the outside, which again means nothing.
and eating clean doesnt mean you are healthy either.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2016, 03:41:45 PM »
Fucking hell what a load of bollocks

When you are dieting you want to make it as enjoyable as possible, why would you want to eat shit you didn't like and suffer?

The slowest and fastest metabolisms vary by about 500 calories, sedentary people who claim they eat mountains of food and stay slim are full of shit, same with fat twats who say they dont eat a lot.

As the hodgetwins would say its only advice man do whatever the fuck you want, you are an ectomorph so you dont have to diet super strict to get in shape, but dont make the mistake of thinking an endomorph can do what you do and get in good shape.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2016, 03:44:56 PM »

Fuck me, look how much his diet and healthy lifestyle aged him, 5 years from a handsome guy to Iggy Pop.

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2016, 03:46:19 PM »
As the hodgetwins would say its only advice man do whatever the fuck you want, you are an ectomorph so you dont have to diet super strict to get in shape, but dont make the mistake of thinking an endomorph can do what you do and get in good shape.

wrong, I can put weight on really easily, I just don't eat a lot of food Im not a big eater,

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
Rich roll is an exercise addict and liar
I'm pretty sure any person who swims  2.4-miles, followed by a 112-mile bicycle ride, and finally a marathon run 26.22-mile, raced in that order and without a break for a living is definitely an exercise addict.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2016, 03:57:06 PM »
wrong, I can put weight on really easily, I just don't eat a lot of food Im not a big eater,

Man you are so dumb you dont even know your body type, the problem with you is you are looking at everything through your eyes only, you are thinking well i am on a cycle and i eat junk and i still look good so that means everybody else can eat junk and look good, the world does not work like that we have different types of metabolisms I use to get people in shape back in the day and some people had to struggle and diet super strict just to see their abs. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2016, 04:04:05 PM »
Man you are so dumb you dont even know your body type, the problem with you is you are looking at everything through your eyes only, you are thinking well i am on a cycle and i eat junk and i still look good so that means everybody else can eat junk and look good, the world does not work like that we have different types of metabolisms I use to get people in shape back in the day and some people had to struggle and diet super strict just to see their abs. 

If thats true then you shouldn't be advising anyone either, you know what works for you, what you do wouldn't work for everyone.

I can tell anyone what to do to lose fat, its up to them if they do it.

Losing weight can be as simple as using smaller plates.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2016, 04:04:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure any person who swims  2.4-miles, followed by a 112-mile bicycle ride, and finally a marathon run 26.22-mile, raced in that order and without a break for a living is definitely an exercise addict.
and all off around 3000 cals of fruit and veg   ::)