Author Topic: Scammer Warning - GH 15  (Read 17225 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Scammer Warning - GH 15
« on: December 11, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
All new members please be aware

that gh 15 has a history of ripping members of his board off

people have lost thousands because of his bullshit

he is trying to build his brand on here again

because all the credible members left his site

do not purchase from anyone this guy is involved with!!!!!!

he is human garbage

T

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Scammer Warning - GH 15
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:48:21 PM »
You have to admit that his Kig scam was legendary.

The amount of money he was able to scam from that was astronomicalona.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 07:46:53 PM »
whomever is the real dealer behind the fatmc account truly need to br thrown in prison..liek realy should be thrown in prison ..one of the worst liars I have seen on internet there for! I shall once again put here a list for real bodybuilders who actually compete in their countrys or in the ifbb ..so they can see what they should avoid by all means...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:02 PM »
omega labs/tsl -- poisoning athletes with dirty highly painful products and underground! diuretics

agent yes/valkarie-- underdosed products ..criminal who ddosed a forum just because she was revealed as underdoser with very low quality products-- clean but low quality

ip-- need i say more? sugar water kigtropin ..bait and switch ...fooled yours truly with batch of legit kigtropin that was  iplex/increlex only so those criminals
can pull a scam on all of us athletes

yellow top saizen ..."hospital version" -- this is carried by quite few bad sources ,, BEWARE IT IS CORTISONE IN A VAIL it is not fda gh ..it looks liek
a pregnant vial...tellow top but its not! fda gh it is cortisol with fda gh sticker stolen by the criminals ..they do
this scam from a clinick in america in ny lead by a supposed trainer to athletes named oscar.. i wont say last name but
we shall just put it as oscar

who else..lets see all the ones neil put up back in the day which i approve as crap quite few of them changed names but you scroll back and see the post i quoted from neil
..actually i will put it here soon once i completre writing this i will edit it and put it here for the lazys to just have it on their wall
actually I'm too tired to copy and paste it you scan scroll back and se for yourself its a neil post approved by me 100%

alin/Balkan-- all fucking ip connected no need to say more

meditech-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

normadlabs-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

this is the tip of the iceberg...much much more to come in 2017

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
few weeks to inauguration of the great Donald j trump
bible index
fallen angel

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 10:51:08 PM »
Sounds like you just took some blame for the king scandal.....you still need to leave

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 12:51:14 AM »
whomever is the real dealer behind the fatmc account truly need to br thrown in prison..liek realy should be thrown in prison ..one of the worst liars I have seen on internet there for! I shall once again put here a list for real bodybuilders who actually compete in their countrys or in the ifbb ..so they can see what they should avoid by all means...

gh15 approved

how many people blew money on kigs?
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 01:14:11 AM »
^ I want to know wht dealer you are ..im not dealer im an ifbb pro ..if you actualy tell me who you are I will make sur eyou meet me face to face ,, you earned it,, im very serious..dont you want to know who I am?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 02:18:55 AM »
how many people lost money on kigs because of you

answer the question
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 02:53:27 AM »
^ idiot dealer... i am not a source! you lost money because of bboy and b.. they are ip reps ..or were ...you are also on professional scam muscl like them and as i said all the points point to you being a real dealer... based in England indeed

i never been a source..not one time not half time not 1/10 of a time..this is why you are the one who is worried and you got good reason to worry..you do

i recived the best product ever legit kigtropin to test and it was the best product ever .. your bud buds dealers tried to fool me...this is also when you became more active on here.. they had one batch they did where they scarificed their own money to send iplex increlex or whatever they put in legit kigtropin ...they sent it to all top of my elfs...a good amount of kits and then fucked all athletes including me with sugar water in the following batches ..

the fact your remailers probably bought it is you .. no one told you to do it ...you did it..and you got scammed by IP AND BBOY ... they were the ones along side anyone who been source and dealer..and you are a source and dealer

thre was such a thing as legit kigtropin ...ramo was on it ..philsulina was on it .. flex was on it .. denis was on it and many more... they pulled a scam by baiting and switching

now,, since you! are a dealer ...a real dealer ...you should have talked to them ...but you didn't ...why? because i suspect you play on the professional muscl boarding where scams are like hot buns ...you sit on internet between boardings trying to sell right? you should have talked to ip to not scam you ...you failed

this all have nothing to do with legit athletes who been poisoned by you and the likes of you along the years and i out you every time i write ...and will continue to do so and i have tons of followers who listen to me like their life dependent on it ...tons!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 03:16:55 AM »
how many people lost money on kigs because of you

i will answer everyone on your board

not just once

four times you pulled that scam

a common thief a piece of human garbage

i will make sure you never con anyone again

your time is over fatty

i am your master  8)
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 03:23:07 AM »

right now this second i just copyed the number..

gh15 .org -- private forum ......with one single boarding public one little one out of almost 100 boardings on the forum which are private

60 Users

this is actual athletes on forum

getbig.com -- public forum

43 users

this is actual members! on forum including gimiks : )

lol you making yourself lok like a fool dealer mc : )

golden ticker lol i swear the definition of mentaly sick is you and im not joking you ruin athletes lifes ..i will always out it for everyone to see though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 04:10:09 AM »
omega labs/tsl -- poisoning athletes with dirty highly painful products and underground! diuretics

agent yes/valkarie-- underdosed products ..criminal who ddosed a forum just because she was revealed as underdoser with very low quality products-- clean but low quality

ip-- need i say more? sugar water kigtropin ..bait and switch ...fooled yours truly with batch of legit kigtropin that was  iplex/increlex only so those criminals
can pull a scam on all of us athletes

yellow top saizen ..."hospital version" -- this is carried by quite few bad sources ,, BEWARE IT IS CORTISONE IN A VAIL it is not fda gh ..it looks liek
a pregnant vial...tellow top but its not! fda gh it is cortisol with fda gh sticker stolen by the criminals ..they do
this scam from a clinick in america in ny lead by a supposed trainer to athletes named oscar.. i wont say last name but
we shall just put it as oscar

who else..lets see all the ones neil put up back in the day which i approve as crap quite few of them changed names but you scroll back and see the post i quoted from neil
..actually i will put it here soon once i completre writing this i will edit it and put it here for the lazys to just have it on their wall
actually I'm too tired to copy and paste it you scan scroll back and se for yourself its a neil post approved by me 100%

alin/Balkan-- all fucking ip connected no need to say more

meditech-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

normadlabs-- waste of money underdosed and or bunk and or selective scam

this is the tip of the iceberg...much much more to come in 2017

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
few weeks to inauguration of the great Donald j trump
bible index

I got fucked w yellow top saizen by Oscar arden ... then got banned by one of the touchy mods last year about this time... I was a wizard who actually won an auction, was a member from day one of g h 15.org , and got thrown out for bumping an old thread of yours... spent thousands over there on a lifetime ban for nothing.... place was awesome in the beginning

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 07:22:13 AM »
It's hilarious to see this thieving piece of garbage trying to skirt around the issue that he scammed people out of huge amounts of money by repeatedly pulling his Kigs scam.

Of course it wasn't his fault.  ::)

But did he refund the money he scammed?

Nope!!!! He pocketed it & kept doing it.

Now that his board is dead, he's crawling back to GetBig on his hands & knees trying to drive traffic to his board.

The great GH15. How the mighty have fallen.  :'(

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 12:59:37 AM »
The old bait and switch is nothing new. What compounded to this gh15 situation was all the blind followers. I can't remember a bait and switch that got so much attention over the span of all the bodybuilding boards.

I admit that it was entertaining and the people are person behind the account is funny and enigmatic, but over the years the highly egotistical bullshit lost it's enamor. The joke is old. And with the rumors flying around about associations and whatnot, you'd think people would be more vigilant and not read those posts for anything other than entertainment value.

I don't care about who's a celebrity on which board, or whether they have some different claim to fame like gh15. Everyone lies. Everyone has ulterior motives. Crowd source information from boards without specifically "trusting" any one person too much. Anyone can and will fuck you over the longer you stick your neck out in this game. It's just how it works.

Do both qualitative and quantitative assessment when it comes to searching for good labs and sources. Stay in the know. Always anticipate that a good lab will pull an exit scam, selectively scam, drop their quality, etc. Even if you're not active on boards, skim over them for a few hours and just make regular, larger purchases from reputable members while their feedback is soaring. This bodybuilding niche is full of cock suckers, so just watch out and have a lot of cautious optimism.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 01:07:10 AM »

gh15 approved

Ugh... Calling for somebody in our business to be put in prison is truly some rat shit.

If you don't like him, put him out of business or take the dude out yourself.

Its like coke dealer A putting coke dealer B in prison for selling bunk shit. Word will get around and before long, coke dealers c, d, & e (who live by criminal code... Don't forget, you're a criminal as well gh15).. Well, they don't run and taddle to the police... Best case senerio, they'll make you disappear.. Worst case? They make an example out of you. Why? Because we're not at war over selling blow on a street corner. This is a world wide market and there's enough for everybody to eat.

Personally, I don't care if somebody sells bad shit... It just raises the value of mine. If you were a true business man, you'd understand this.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 01:13:22 AM »
Ugh... Calling for somebody in our business to be put in prison is truly some rat shit.

If you don't like him, put him out of business or take the dude out yourself.

Its like coke dealer A putting coke dealer B in prison for selling bunk shit. Word will get around and before long, coke dealers c, d, & e (who live by criminal code... Don't forget, you're a criminal as well gh15).. Well, they don't run and taddle to the police... Best case senerio, they'll make you disappear.. Worst case? They make an example out of you. Why? Because we're not at war over selling blow on a street corner. This is a world wide market and there's enough for everybody to eat.

Personally, I don't care if somebody sells bad shit... It just raises the value of mine. If you were a true business man, you'd understand this.

And before you say that you're not a criminal realize that you are. What you are doing by endorsing other Criminal Enterprises and promoting criminal Enterprises is called engaging in conspiracy. Just by you giving the name of a supplier overseas, you've engaged in a conspiracy to import conspiracy to distribute scheduled drugs as well as mail fraud and wire fraud by using the internet or telephone or email.

And since you own the board, that's an easy Rico ( federal racketeering) charge.

Now you see why I don't bother with the internet.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 08:10:34 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2016, 11:59:04 PM »
On the seat of my pants for a response.

... Or not.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 08:10:14 AM »
On the seat of my pants for a response.

... Or not.

I'm somewhat certain he got himself banned already...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 08:11:55 AM »
I'm somewhat certain he got himself banned already...

He did.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 04:54:36 PM »
I don't think he got himself banned.

I think he left out of embarrassment.

He came here thinking he'd be welcomed as a hero & someone of relevance to drum up interest for his dying board, but everyone knew about his board being dead & his scams, so they turned on him & he couldn't take it so he left.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 07:07:27 PM »
lol did this idiot actually came back? I remember years ago he declared he would never come back and set up his own site, then he started removing all the mods that didn't take his word as gospel and actually used their brains, for a while I was active in the community and had mods pm-ing me saying they wanted to make me a mod then I got banned when I tried to call him out on his kigtropin scandal

I remember he set up a "newbie area" that was closed off to full members and only his preapproved mods and "elves" were allowed to post there, smelled fishy to begin with and then he tried to tell us which forums we could and couldn't post on, pathetic

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »
definitely I have friends that got scammed on kigs...

I know it was years ago but that shit still brings up bad memories..

can't even begin to imagine how much $$$$$$ was made on that scam

even when it came out as a scam the beautiful man in glasses was claiming otherwise

amazing....

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »
where is the fucking popcorn!

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2017, 07:47:49 AM »
Gh15 ıt pretty sure your kigtropins are bunk there is lots of them in turkey and they cause nothing. I dont want kigs. I want your old cheap $2 dollars 1.$ dollar enanthates omnadrens caspians aburahians pakistan sustanons and very cheap testonons send some of them to me in cheap price then we are friends. Dont sell kigs mate ıt pretty obvious they are nothing. Instead of it go to chine and buy very cheap sly stallone jintropins and sell them in double price and no one say scammer to you but ıf you sell fake nothing product then they will say you a scammer just buy in other country sell them to double price... Best way to gain money. GH15 not a complete scammer just his kigtropins are ultra scammer products. Don sell them  again. He used to have cheap enanthates which are very good but then he wanted a big bang and created his fake kigs..)))) İn informative way yes he knows a lot of bodybuilding.