Author Topic: Scammer Warning - GH 15  (Read 17237 times)

gainsville

• Getbig II
Re: Scammer Warning - GH 15
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 02:50:16 PM »
howmany times has this account been sold alreaddy lol

gh15 is as old of an scam as protein powder

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 08:16:11 PM »
^not even once..

same old me for all the many many many years,, almost 13

i will put here a list of bad sources though,, scammers and selective scammers who deserve to be here,,

right now very few know i got back to getbig,, ron knows it because he received pm and this is hwo i got back,, but generally speaking right now its on the low,,

sources should not fuck athletes,,
sources should be able to give athletes like all of us great products because they make tons of money tons! of! money! in the millions

so we the athletes deserve not to be selectively scammed or receive junk rubbish half ass poison and oh i been poisoned along the years more than once,,

i will put list of bad sources with time updated regularly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2017, 12:25:10 AM »
^you stil think im craig solivar from florida eh?

you haven't learned you lesson of lying yet i see,, to think i would be coaght dead with tatoos on me is shame even for your intelligence which is not high

never ever did i say a lie,, i am a pro bodybuild,, i have one single account since 2005 xmas that your sorry ass learned everything from like the rest of the wanna bes

athlets know whas good and they know i woudnt become such a success with out them succeeding themselfes,, get it in your slow brain once and for all

no one know me on gtbig better than palius,, ask him quietly.. you will get your answer,,

there is only one gh15 and forever will be one gh15,,

i will how ever publish bad sources right and left for the shit they been feeding athletes and oh i have storys that will shock your little peepee ,, after all you know i know everything about everyone.. so what i say has a huge site back up behind it and the who and who of the bodybuild world attention to! it

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »
What could be more ghey than a fat overweight petty criminal attempting to resurrect the pretend pro account he ripped off countless people with?

the amount of retardation needed to believe this is mind-boggling...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2017, 12:27:01 AM »

hi dear snexer how are u bro
what happened to your skittles account

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 12:36:08 AM »
wait wait wait so who is snexter here lol

snexter is skittles right the kido from Holland i thin kthat got mad when he was banned from gh15 because he went to bustin that later fucked him over and this and that and that and this lol

who is seragatos or whatever that thing that bark at me is? lol

even the most idiot slowest people in the world already know gh15 was and is one individual behind trhe account.. even alex33 already understood it long ago

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 12:39:46 AM »
wait wait wait so who is snexter here lol

snexter is skittles right the kido from Holland i thin kthat got mad when he was banned from gh15 because he went to bustin that later fucked him over and this and that and that and this lol

who is seragatos or whatever that thing that bark at me is? lol

even the most idiot slowest people in the world already know gh15 was and is one individual behind trhe account.. even alex33 already understood it long ago

gh15 approved

yessir skittles is snexer is now, apparentlty, gainsville

(at least the avatar is the same as snexer's body always was despite taking boatloads of hormonas...haha lol)

snex u gotta up the dose or up ur training intensity or something brah you've been stagnated at this level for years, smh

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:08 AM »

even the most idiot slowest people in the world already know gh15 was and is one individual behind trhe account.

you'd be surprised how many here don't believe that one bit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2017, 12:45:24 AM »
i think he called me autistic lol i swear raul the fella from my site came to me few months back said skittles called you autist lol i coudnt stop laughing for 2 minutes.. only image that came in my mind was Jason genova,,

by the way bustin ass where ever you are.. you can come by the site

bustin ass disappeared too off the face of earth lol he made some enemies i heard i don't know the all story but havnt heard from him in a long time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 12:47:11 AM »
i think he called me autistic lol i swear raul the fella from my site came to me few months back said skittles called you autist lol i coudnt stop laughing for 2 minutes.. only image that came in my mind was Jason genova,,

by the way bustin ass where ever you are.. you can come by the site

bustin ass disappeared too off the face of earth lol he made some enemies i heard i don't know the all story but havnt heard from him in a long time,,

gh15 approved

raul was angry from people shitting on him on skittle's new home base lol, i bet he was making up stuff as per usual

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 12:49:13 AM »
you'd be surprised how many here don't believe that one bit

the ones who do are the ones that count.. the disgusteds lol the paliuses.. the weses.. the chiwis.. the bobbies.. the johnny no names.. you.. lol

you kwo the ones that count.. they are the ones who matter not the gimiks

alex33.. Canada crazy josh i thin khsi name is.. 240.. suqad father.. even few of my worst trators from my site who betrayed gh15 .. they all know im one so that all that matters

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2017, 12:50:15 AM »

oh it is skitler it is his avatar i remember this avatar,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2017, 12:57:33 AM »
i shall tell you all a secret..

when someone truly believe an account is shared and i never shared my account and never came on any other account since i never needed to,, but! when someone truly believ account is shared or sold they would ignore the account they woudnt invest years upon  years 6 years after i left gtbig.. they woudnt invest a word twards the account.. the account would be a joke to them they would ignore it,, this is how i would act

the first 2 sentences in segatoros or whatever his name is post.. tell me he is hurt and he is offended and he knows whats coming from me here with out me even saying a word lol

the best way to ignore a real legit gimmick is by not talking about them spagatorus

you and me and the all damn world know there is one person sitting behind gh15.. one single person allllllllllllllllllll those years.. the most amazing success ever achieved in bodybuild internet sites and really in any internet site happened by gh15 on getbig and beyond,, it is history that cant be changed.. you talk here life time ago until now and now im even stronger than then which is insane

gh15 approved
fallen angel

darkeyes

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2017, 12:59:26 AM »
wow...GH15 is really back !  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2017, 01:02:00 AM »
correcto muchachona lol

i only like my site and getbig.. they are the only 2 sites worth being on,, im being serious,, they are the only sites that pros truly give a fuck about and actualy members of,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2017, 01:06:57 AM »
they are the only 2 sites worth being on,, im being serious,,

lol i came to the same conclusion

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 07:31:42 AM »
GH do you think Phil Heath will win nine Olympias and break Ronnie's and Lee's record? What do you think of Phil, do you think he is the best around?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2017, 07:44:08 AM »
its painfully obvious that these turds who are shouting that 15 is a gimmick are just butthurt shitstains who are bad mouthing him and they are like gossiping hags, all bark and no bite

pussies the lot of them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2017, 02:16:46 PM »
GH do you think Phil Heath will win nine Olympias and break Ronnie's and Lee's record? What do you think of Phil, do you think he is the best around?

hopefuly not.. but I know the ifbb very well to understand hwo they do things and hope they wont follow their path,,

ramo should have already won few weeks ago.. he simply looked better and aside from alittle cut down the quad that philsulina had on him.. ramo was simply winning that show,, the condition was pretty much same and ramo had 50lb over philsulina.. you just cant ignore that much of a size difference when condition is pretty much same,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2017, 01:21:05 AM »
Those who claimed they got scammed by gh15 why don't you post the name and destination that
you sent money. I got scammed with bogus kids but I sent money to Kublai in China. Is Kublai
gh15? Does gh15 now live in China and not fatso arm wrestler with tattoos in Florida? I use
to correspond with Kublai as he wanted me to rep his Kigs on the boards. I wish I kept my cyber-rights account so I could post all his emails telling me how sick he was gh15. How gh15 was driving him nuts
about solid pucks, broken pucks, foaming, not foaming, dissolving too fast, too slow, not fully dissolving. Never could please gh15. gh15 was the one who destroyed their business. -b- and whore bboy tried to start their own board and still sell bunk kigs. They still got a few more kids but it didn't last. Too much damage was done to the rep by gh15. Just as fast as he brought them up he took them down as gh15 got scammed himself. The kigtropin name is mud right now and is only remembered as the biggest scam in bodybuild internet history.

Nobody remembers who -b- and whore b-boy were. It was -b- that was running the kig show on gh15's board. gh15 went to him for kigs. We all went to -b-. He acted like he was Vito Corleone. A big shot gangster with ties to the Yakuza and the Triad.

Few remember the real truth and only those that were actually there. The rest believe fatso liar bigmc and follow him like sheep. I never really knew or understood why bigmc cared so much about the kig fiasco and why he got involved and spread his lies.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2017, 01:39:35 AM »
correcto muchachona lol

i only like my site and getbig.. they are the only 2 sites worth being on,, im being serious,, they are the only sites that pros truly give a fuck about and actualy members of,,

gh15 approved

Hola cabrón. No sabía que hablas español, maricón!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 08:59:52 AM »
Whatever happened to bigmc?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 09:30:38 AM »
Whatever happened to bigmc?

Fatmac is posting under the seagross handle

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 11:40:44 PM »
Those who claimed they got scammed by gh15 why don't you post the name and destination that
you sent money. I got scammed with bogus kids but I sent money to Kublai in China. Is Kublai
gh15? Does gh15 now live in China and not fatso arm wrestler with tattoos in Florida? I use
to correspond with Kublai as he wanted me to rep his Kigs on the boards. I wish I kept my cyber-rights account so I could post all his emails telling me how sick he was gh15. How gh15 was driving him nuts
about solid pucks, broken pucks, foaming, not foaming, dissolving too fast, too slow, not fully dissolving. Never could please gh15. gh15 was the one who destroyed their business. -b- and whore bboy tried to start their own board and still sell bunk kigs. They still got a few more kids but it didn't last. Too much damage was done to the rep by gh15. Just as fast as he brought them up he took them down as gh15 got scammed himself. The kigtropin name is mud right now and is only remembered as the biggest scam in bodybuild internet history.

Nobody remembers who -b- and whore b-boy were. It was -b- that was running the kig show on gh15's board. gh15 went to him for kigs. We all went to -b-. He acted like he was Vito Corleone. A big shot gangster with ties to the Yakuza and the Triad.
Few remember the real truth and only those that were actually there. The rest believe fatso liar bigmc and follow him like sheep. I never really knew or understood why bigmc cared so much about the kig fiasco and why he got involved and spread his lies.

I thought -b- brought Kublai on board and said he had control over Kublai and could monitor the production with his "connections". I'm pretty sure -b- was outed as some loser that was just friends with bboy in real life. Both left at the same time the Kublai scandal happened. It was all a money ploy to make quick $ off the Kigs craze back in the day.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
I thought -b- brought Kublai on board and said he had control over Kublai and could monitor the production with his "connections". I'm pretty sure -b- was outed as some loser that was just friends with bboy in real life. Both left at the same time the Kublai scandal happened. It was all a money ploy to make quick $ off the Kigs craze back in the day.

Yes, as I said on my last post, and in this very thread years ago, it was -b- that was the main filt and whore b-boy his partner. b-boy was "advance bodybuild" and was used to bring credibility to the operation. He use to bash gh15 but made a sudden turn around right about the time he "discovered" kigs. Said a client gave him a few kits as payment and that it was the holy grail. By making the turnaround and praising gh15 and knowing he would be getting the igf spike vials that insured gh15 would be used as a lackey to promote kigtropins because he knew whatever gh15 said thousands listened and followed.

Only admin and gh15 at the time approved new members and brought in Kublai. Kublai/Kamikaze where the crooks in China you ordered from and where the money was sent to but it was -b- that ran the show on the boards. Acted like he was Al Capone. gh15 never scammed anyone because he was scammed himself. gh15 was the one who kept close microscopic eye on every order and was driving Kublai nuts. Kublai hate gh15 with a passion but knew he brought in the ching on his word alone. I wish I kept my securenym account because I had all the emails of Kublai complaining to me about gh15 and how he wanted me to be a sponsor and I would get free kits every month sent to me if I promoted the product and shut gh15 up.

I don't know what bigmc's role was in this, if any, but he seemed very, very determined to pin everything on gh15 even though to my knowledge bigmc never used or ordered kigs or had any relations with -b- or Kublai. He was never even involved in the whole kigs scandal until after everything blew up and then suddenly he runs this campaign that gh15 was behind everything when in fact it would have continued to go on if gh15 didn't watch every move Kublai made. In fact, kigtropins are still out there.
gh15's mistake, all of our mistake, was in trusting -b-. -b- came off like the guy keeping China in line and on the up and up with whore b-boy backing him up and giving him credibility when he was the main "filt".

Biggest scam on the bodybuilding boards and we were all played for suckers using gh15 as conduit. Very well played and would have gone on much longer if gh15 didn't put them under a microscope and watch their every move. These are big time sophisticated criminals who I'm sure are into other more serious trafficking.