Author Topic: HGH doses to grow properly  (Read 3006 times)

body24

• Getbig I
HGH doses to grow properly
« on: December 13, 2016, 10:33:54 AM »
Hi im 5'8 215lbs on here

Gh 4ui nordi
And rest what i used max doses :
Test 750-1g
Tren 800mg
EQ 500mg
Oral only halo 30-40mg

For the lift bench 150kg deadlift 240kg squat 260kg

I gonna go on 15ui nordi and after 6-7 weeks add slin like 3ui slin per 1ui gh. I want go as far as i can in bodybuilding
I can get increlex but like 600£ the vial n must stay in cold...

Is that all ok should i grow properly ? Any advices? Or i dont have what it takes ?
If something wrong on my post some moderator can tell me and i ll delete my pic after a time as i dont really feel good to let my pic on internet

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
Re: HGH doses to grow properly
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 10:46:08 AM »
With GH its simple, as much as you can afford and tolerate sides :-)

body24

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »
Yes definitely
For the sides i have tryed t3 it help me not be sleepy i took alpha pharma too much afraid to get fake one
I used 3 weeks and if i good understand it 2months max and i see members here used for years lol

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »
Just a couple, high level, discussion points.

Neither growth hormone or endocrine/systemic IGF-1, in and of themselves, directly promotes hypertrophy.  

To stimulate hypertrophy mechanisms, smaller doses of both GH/insulin are preferred as compared to large bolus.  The key lies within elevating local growth factors in skeletal muscle tissue.

Keep your AAS stack "simple" and don't waste time with exotics as they are largely just unnecessary weekly oil.  If you respond well to testosterone, then simply anchor your AAS stack with high testosterone alongside an androgen if you aromatize easily (masteron works well).

Conversely, if you respond to nandrolone well, then you can also anchor your stack with it.  Just note that if you are an AI user (which I'll leave my commentary out), that nandrolone does not convert to estrogen at the aromatase enzyme and thus AIs can not be used to control high estrogen symptoms.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 01:55:25 PM »
id say you need more testosterone if you want to get huge. especially with all that gh it sure wouldn't be wasted..

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 12:18:35 PM »
Just a couple, high level, discussion points.

Neither growth hormone or endocrine/systemic IGF-1, in and of themselves, directly promotes hypertrophy.  

To stimulate hypertrophy mechanisms, smaller doses of both GH/insulin are preferred as compared to large bolus.  The key lies within elevating local growth factors in skeletal muscle tissue.

Keep your AAS stack "simple" and don't waste time with exotics as they are largely just unnecessary weekly oil.  If you respond well to testosterone, then simply anchor your AAS stack with high testosterone alongside an androgen if you aromatize easily (masteron works well).

Conversely, if you respond to nandrolone well, then you can also anchor your stack with it.  Just note that if you are an AI user (which I'll leave my commentary out), that nandrolone does not convert to estrogen at the aromatase enzyme and thus AIs can not be used to control high estrogen symptoms.

Is there any way to block the conversion of nandrolone?

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »
Is there any way to block the conversion of nandrolone?

Unfortunately not, as the conversion happens at the actual androgen receptor.  So, to "block" the conversion would defeat the purpose of using the compound essentially.

When folks experience issues related to estrogen, they'll either have to do one of three things:

a) lower nandrolone dose
b) increase androgens (e.g. masteron/winstrol/etc)
c) cease using nandrolone

body24

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 01:34:40 AM »
Deca is good for joints too much i get water
Mostly lot of food before training and heavy
With or without deca no special difference for me  ???

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 01:10:53 PM »
Unfortunately not, as the conversion happens at the actual androgen receptor.  So, to "block" the conversion would defeat the purpose of using the compound essentially.

When folks experience issues related to estrogen, they'll either have to do one of three things:

a) lower nandrolone dose
b) increase androgens (e.g. masteron/winstrol/etc)
c) cease using nandrolone

b) sounds like a good option  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »
Where are you getting the Nordic from? Pm me