Author Topic: Trump and the possible Putin/ Russia link. Your thoughts?  (Read 8248 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump and the possible Putin/ Russia link. Your thoughts?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2016, 10:07:08 AM »
The question everyone should be asking, where is the proof? Same old shit anonymous sources ( always some high ranking official  ::) )

True.  And the proof of WHAT, exactly.  I haven't seen them make any real claim whatsoever, and certainly nothing which should be allowed the coverage it's getting.

IMO, it looks like they're trying to tamper with the election, calling results into question by 'suggesting' that someone else...   HAS TAMPERED WITH THE ELECTION!

::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2016, 03:42:03 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2016, 04:50:46 PM »
 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »
Regardless whether Russia did it or not (because nothing has been proven) is besides the point. Exposing facts were Killary's fault not Russia's or anyone else's. But since it was Wikileaks it's just another excuse of why she got her ass handed to her in the electoral and popular vote. People just flat out hate her.

Partly wrong.

"UPDATE 12/11 10:55 a.m. ET: More than one month after the November 8 presidential elections, Hillary Clinton's popular vote count continues to go up, now at 65,746,544, with President-elect Donald Trump's votes totaling 62,904,682. This marks a more than 400,000-vote increase in Clinton's popular vote count, giving her a lead ahead of Trump by 2.83 million votes.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2016, 06:59:46 PM »
Partly wrong.

"UPDATE 12/11 10:55 a.m. ET: More than one month after the November 8 presidential elections, Hillary Clinton's popular vote count continues to go up, now at 65,746,544, with President-elect Donald Trump's votes totaling 62,904,682. This marks a more than 400,000-vote increase in Clinton's popular vote count, giving her a lead ahead of Trump by 2.83 million votes.

And who leads if you only look at the States with Voter ID laws?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2016, 07:04:37 PM »
Partly wrong.

Irrelevant.   As stated, it's like saying the Indians scored more runs than the Cubs in the World Series this year - it doesn't matter.

Plus, if popular vote was the rule, you'd see a ton of Red pickup in blue states for those who felt their votes didn't count, and all campaign strategies would have been different as well.  In other words, we really don't know what would happen, so it's moot.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 07:11:21 PM »
Irrelevant.   As stated, it's like saying the Indians scored more runs than the Cubs in the World Series this year - it doesn't matter.

Plus, if popular vote was the rule, you'd see a ton of Red pickup in blue states for those who felt their votes didn't count, and all campaign strategies would have been different as well.  In other words, we really don't know what would happen, so it's moot.

Moronic Dems continue to spout that same stupid shit.

They cannot get it through their thick fucking skulls.....the popular vote does not matter.

The popular vote does not matter.

Democrats lost because Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate for POTUS in history

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 07:15:22 PM »
Democrats lost because Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate for POTUS in history

Yup.  They forced her in, ran a crummy campaign, believed all their own bullshit, and got owned.

What's worse, the loss exposed the hypocrisy, especially around the behavior now with blame, and trying to influence electors to vote against what they're supposed to.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2016, 07:19:37 PM »
Yup.  They forced her in, ran a crummy campaign, believed all their own bullshit, and got owned.

What's worse, the loss exposed the hypocrisy, especially around the behavior now with blame, and trying to influence electors to vote against what they're supposed to.

She ran on the Obama platform.....her own husband told her it was a bad strategy and to court the blue collar vote.

And there she was....."four more years of Obama bullshit"!!!!!!

And middle class America bitch slapped her.

Although, CNN still has her up by 12 points.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 07:23:08 PM »
And who leads if you only look at the States with Voter ID laws?

One of which you live in. One of which I live in. In both HRC won the election. States not requiring voter ID have various other methods of confirming the person can legally vote. In Oregon, for example, we vote by mail ballots are only sent to registered voters.

Registering to vote in Oregon is quick and simple. Oregonians can register:
• Online using My Vote.
•By mail using a voter registration form​ (PDF). This form also is available en Español.
•In person at the county elections office.

​​The deadline to register is 21 days before Election Day.

To register to vote in Oregon, you must be a U.S. citizen, an Oregon resident and at least 17 years old. Online registration requires a current Oregon drivers license or state ID card.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

If you haven't provided some acceptable form of ID when you registered to vote in CA you may be asked to do so at the polls.

If this is your first time voting and you are registered by mail without giving your California driver's license or state identification number or the last four digits of your social security number, then you may need to show photo identification (e. g. valid driver's license or state ID) or a paycheck, utility bill, ...Nov 7, 2016

Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The ...

sandiegofreepress.org/.../do-i-need-a-california-id-to-vote-where-is-my-polling-place-th...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »
I don't care. The main fuss is that the Russians "influenced" the vote (by releasing Hilary's dirty laundry) not hacked it and changed the results. Isn't that the same as the media all coming down on Trump, trying to "influence" the voters?  Who gives a shit. Let the dude have his four years and see where it takes us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2016, 07:36:16 PM »
I don't care. The main fuss is that the Russians "influenced" the vote (by releasing Hilary's dirty laundry) not hacked it and changed the results. Isn't that the same as the media all coming down on Trump, trying to "influence" the voters?  Who gives a shit. Let the dude have his four years and see where it takes us.

It's not quite the same. The media isn't another country with who we have dubious relations.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2016, 07:39:36 PM »
One of which you live in. One of which I live in. In both HRC won the election. States not requiring voter ID have various other methods of confirming the person can legally vote. In Oregon, for example, we vote by mail ballots are only sent to registered voters.

Registering to vote in Oregon is quick and simple. Oregonians can register:
• Online using My Vote.
•By mail using a voter registration form​ (PDF). This form also is available en Español.
•In person at the county elections office.

​​The deadline to register is 21 days before Election Day.

To register to vote in Oregon, you must be a U.S. citizen, an Oregon resident and at least 17 years old. Online registration requires a current Oregon drivers license or state ID card.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

If you haven't provided some acceptable form of ID when you registered to vote in CA you may be asked to do so at the polls.

If this is your first time voting and you are registered by mail without giving your California driver's license or state identification number or the last four digits of your social security number, then you may need to show photo identification (e. g. valid driver's license or state ID) or a paycheck, utility bill, ...Nov 7, 2016

Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The ...

sandiegofreepress.org/.../do-i-need-a-california-id-to-vote-where-is-my-polling-place-th...

You didn't answer the question you senile kunt...

Let me try again because I know you're a fucking retard.......the popular vote does not matter.

The popular vote does not matter.

It is a red herring for the worst performance by Dems in an election in two lifetimes.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2016, 07:00:09 AM »
It's not quite the same. The media isn't another country with who we dubious relations.
So you are (once again) ok with corruption and deceit by Hillary. Apparently America would rather know the truth then be like you.

Nobody cares about a loser being exposed as a loser.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 07:12:45 AM »
It's not quite the same. The media isn't another country with who we dubious relations.

Thanks for sharing your opinion Primecuck, we shall take it into consideration when we mock you, and laugh about all the cocks your wife has had whilst you sat in the chair watching and masturbating.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 07:14:45 AM »
Trump just tapped Exxon boss Tillerson for sec of state.
He's been dealing with Russia in the oil biz and awarded their medal of freedom.

Trump was rather harsh on the CIA and intelligence agencies for saying it's very likely that Russia hacked into our political parties.
The buzz is that Russia favored Trump in this election for some reason?

I'd like to get some thoughts and opinions on this.

Howard, how many cocks do you think your slut wife took before she took your hand in marriage?
Ψ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 07:21:13 AM »

So where is the proof? I have yet to see anything. So saying this over and over again doesn't make it true, regardless of what Joseph Goebbels would have you believe
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 07:25:03 AM »
I don't care. The main fuss is that the Russians "influenced" the vote (by releasing Hilary's dirty laundry) not hacked it and changed the results. Isn't that the same as the media all coming down on Trump, trying to "influence" the voters?  Who gives a shit. Let the dude have his four years and see where it takes us.

Exactly.

The main issue should be the fact that they were able to be hacked, and how to take accountability and prevent it going forward.

Nobody, not even the Dems, are debating the validity of the data.  It's like they're ignoring all the shit they got caught for.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »
Thanks for sharing your opinion Primecuck, we shall take it into consideration when we mock you, and laugh about all the cocks your wife has had whilst you sat in the chair watching and masturbating.

Bwahahahahaha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 08:34:35 AM »
Nigel Farage was on Tucker Carlson's show  and said that the same thing has been going on in England since Brexit, one excuse after another and trying to paint Putin as a boogie man who affected the outcome. The European Union bureaucrats have been promoting this as well as they're starting to see the writing on the wall.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2016, 11:10:16 AM »

Obama threatens to retaliate  :o

Barack Obama promises retaliation against Russia over hacking during US election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/16/obama-retaliation-russia-hacking-us-election

But I'm not sure if American hackers are able to get in Russian system  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2016, 12:52:30 PM »

You have quite an imagination even for a degenerate prick.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2016, 01:16:30 PM »
 :'(