Author Topic: Trump and the possible Putin/ Russia link. Your thoughts?  (Read 8260 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump and the possible Putin/ Russia link. Your thoughts?
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »
I don't care. The main fuss is that the Russians "influenced" the vote (by releasing Hilary's dirty laundry) not hacked it and changed the results. Isn't that the same as the media all coming down on Trump, trying to "influence" the voters?  Who gives a shit. Let the dude have his four years and see where it takes us.

It's not quite the same. The media isn't another country with who we have dubious relations.

So where is the proof? I have yet to see anything. So saying this over and over again doesn't make it true, regardless of what Joseph Goebbels would have you believe

Proof of what? That country and media aren't comparable, as Irongrip400 suggested they were?

Maybe this will help you understand better, if it is even possible.

du-bi-ous

[doo-bee-uh s]    

adjective  

1. doubtful; marked by or occasioning doubt:
a dubious reply.

2. of doubtful quality or propriety; questionable:
a dubious compliment; a dubious transaction.

3. of uncertain outcome:
in dubious battle.

4. wavering or hesitating in opinion; inclined to doubt.

me-di-a

[mee-dee-uh]

noun  

1. a plural of medium.

2. (usually used with a plural verb) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, magazines, and the Internet, that reach or influence people widely:
The media are covering the speech tonight.

coun-try  

[kuhn-tree]

1. a state or nation:
What European countries have you visited?

2. the territory of a nation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2016, 01:34:44 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2016, 01:44:17 PM »
Proof of what? That country and media aren't comparable, as Irongrip400 suggested they were?

Maybe this will help you understand better, if it is even possible.

du-bi-ous

[doo-bee-uh s]    

adjective  

1. doubtful; marked by or occasioning doubt:
a dubious reply.

2. of doubtful quality or propriety; questionable:
a dubious compliment; a dubious transaction.

3. of uncertain outcome:
in dubious battle.

4. wavering or hesitating in opinion; inclined to doubt.

me-di-a

[mee-dee-uh]

noun  

1. a plural of medium.

2. (usually used with a plural verb) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, magazines, and the Internet, that reach or influence people widely:
The media are covering the speech tonight.

coun-try  

[kuhn-tree]

1. a state or nation:
What European countries have you visited?

2. the territory of a nation.

Oh that's right its the medias job to influence the election  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2016, 01:45:20 PM »
Thank you Russia for exposing criminal clinton

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2016, 01:46:42 PM »
:'(

Hahaha! Will Obama advice Hillary, Podesta, the DNC and several media outlets to stop whining?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2016, 01:47:11 PM »
lol.  What a hypocrite. 

He also said that WikiLeaks became a nonstop obsession,  when, in reality, the media barely reported on it,  because they were so in the bag for Hillary.

The stuff that comes out of his mouth has no relation to reality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2016, 01:48:22 PM »
He also said that WikiLeaks became a nonstop obsession,  when, in reality, the media barely reported on it,  because they were so in the bag for Hillary.

The stuff that comes out of his mouth has no relation to reality.

I agree.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2016, 01:49:47 PM »
Oh that's right its the medias job to influence the election  ::)

If people are influenced by the media in an election, shame on them. Unfortunately most people share the shame. Do you believe the media doesn't influence people?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2016, 02:00:26 PM »
If people are influenced by the media in an election, shame on them. Unfortunately most people share the shame. Do you believe the media doesn't influence people?

It's all bullshit. WikiLeaks exposed the media as a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. Not only did their candidate lose, but their credibility is shot. That's why they're trying to shift the focus to Putin, to take it off themselves. Unfortunately, other than sycophants, no one is buying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2016, 02:05:38 PM »
It's all bullshit. WikiLeaks exposed the media as a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. Not only did their candidate lose, but their credibility is shot. That's why they're trying to shift the focus to Putin, to take it off themselves. Unfortunately, other than sycophants, no one is buying.

Do you believe the Republican party and Trump didn't use the media. What is Twitter?  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2016, 02:35:28 PM »
Do you believe the Republican party and Trump didn't use the media. What is Twitter?  ;)

That's his own account you jackass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2016, 02:41:34 PM »

It makes no difference whether it's his account or not, it is still the media. We were discussing media's influence and not who employs it.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2016, 03:04:50 PM »

Honestly, I tend to simply skip over posts from Shizzo, Wiggs, Rob/Saint Anger, Johnny Falcon, Howard, and Primemuscle...
But, lately, the board's been so flooded with their bullshit, that it's hard to just ignore the idiocy.

At least Rob 240 allowed shame to circumvent him from posting from his main account.
The others...well...a friend of mine years ago told me, "You can't insult stupid people."

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2016, 03:14:17 PM »
May be in the top 5 dumbest things you've posted and that is obviously saying a lot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2016, 03:45:09 PM »
May be in the top 5 dumbest things you've posted and that is obviously saying a lot.
s

It's interesting when someone lashes out when they are unable to comprehend the simplest of statements.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2016, 04:08:00 PM »

Honestly, I tend to simply skip over posts from Shizzo, Wiggs, Rob/Saint Anger, Johnny Falcon, Howard, and Primemuscle...
But, lately, the board's been so flooded with their bullshit, that it's hard to just ignore the idiocy.

At least Rob 240 allowed shame to circumvent him from posting from his main account.
The others...well...a friend of mine years ago told me, "You can't insult stupid people."

I agree, but that one was just too dumb to let go.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2016, 05:58:52 PM »

Okay you ignorant liberal cock-sucker, let me explain this real slowly for a senile sack of shit retard like you.....when the MSM acts solely as a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party, how would any normal person bypass those lying liberal kunts?

By using Twitter you stupid dicksucking Hillary syncophant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2016, 06:06:25 PM »
Okay you ignorant liberal cock-sucker, let me explain this real slowly for a senile sack of shit retard like you.....when the MSM acts solely as a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party, how would any normal person bypass those lying liberal kunts?

By using Twitter you stupid dicksucking Hillary syncophant.

Unfortunately, you and a few others missed the point entirely. That's okay; it's probably because you have your uptight heads buried so deep in your asses. This also explains why you talk so much shit....or is it that other problem you wrestle with?

BTW even Trump's own people want him to stay the fuck away from twitter. Wonder why?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2016, 06:09:52 PM »
Unfortunately, you and a few others missed the point entirely. That's okay, it's probably because you have your uptight heads buried so deep in your asses.

What point?

The inarguable fact that Donald Trump and the Republican Party won the election?

Because nothing else about the election matters now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2016, 06:28:37 PM »
What point?

The inarguable fact that Donald Trump and the Republican Party won the election?

Because nothing else about the election matters now.

Living the dream, aren't you? Well, enjoy it while it lasts.  ;)

You are still missing the point. For you and other idiots who are so busy going off on some tangent that prevents you from thinking straight. My original point was simply whether Russia/Putin is comparable to the Media in terms of swaying the public vote.

If you prefer to take your direction from Putin via Trump, that's your choice. I'll take the lying media over the shenanigans/interference of a Russian dictator any day. But enjoy the fantasy that Russia is our ally (friend). Or better yet, move to Russia. I hear their Vodka is excellent and abundant!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2016, 07:00:35 PM »

You are still missing the point. For you and other idiots who are so busy going off on some tangent that prevents you from thinking straight. My original point was simply whether Russia/Putin is comparable to the Media in terms of swaying the public vote.

If you prefer to take your direction from Putin via Trump, that's your choice. I'll take the lying media over the shenanigans/interference of a Russian dictator any day. But enjoy the fantasy that Russia is our ally (friend). Or better yet, move to Russia. I hear their Vodka is excellent and abundant!
So you have actual proof of was Russian interference? If not shut your fucking pie hole. You left wing fuck stains think you live on some moral high ground. fuck you, people are sick of your shit......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2016, 07:20:44 PM »
So you have actual proof of was Russian interference? If not shut your fucking pie hole. You left wing fuck stains think you live on some moral high ground. fuck you, people are sick of your shit......

Of course I don't have actual proof of it, neither do you have actual proof that there wasn't interference. Like it or not, we all are subject to what we're told. This being the case, I'll shut my pie hole when you shut yours.

Who does or doesn't live on some moral high ground has nothing to do with this.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2016, 07:43:52 PM »
Thanks for sharing your opinion Primecuck, we shall take it into consideration when we mock you, and laugh about all the cocks your wife has had whilst you sat in the chair watching and masturbating.

You have quite an imagination even for a degenerate prick.

hahaha

hey everyone

notice that he does not DENY anything i wrote
Ψ

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »

Swaying the public vote?

I'd expect Putin to prefer one candidate over the other. He has a right to an opinion.

What the MSM did was lie and mindlessly cheerlead for Hillary. I don't mind a person preferring a candidate in their personal life....but the media's job is to report facts, not make up fake news stories, repeat news they knew was false, and blatantly commit acts that were illegal to promote their preferred candidate.

Now I know you're old and seem to be stuck in the days of the 1950's hatred for Russia....but I'm 100% certain Barack Obama has done more to harm the U.S. than Putin ever has.