Author Topic: DC/ Nothern Va HS bands not interested in Trump inaugural ? WTF?  (Read 573 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
DC/ Nothern Va HS bands not interested in Trump inaugural ? WTF?
« on: December 15, 2016, 05:40:19 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-d-c-school-marching-bands-skipping-trumps-inaugural-parade-214637085.html

Politics aside, this is showing poor judgment  by the band directors and principals of these schools.

What kind of patriotism and civic duty pride does it show?!

How one voted is the choice of every citizen. BUT, what kind of message does this send HS students?
Not showing proper respect for the office of the President is wrong.

As most here know, I didn't vote for Trump, but, I respect the office and the election result.
He deserves the respect that goes with being elected to the office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: DC/ Nothern Va HS bands not interested in Trump inaugural ? WTF?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 07:32:24 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-d-c-school-marching-bands-skipping-trumps-inaugural-parade-214637085.html

Politics aside, this is showing poor judgment  by the band directors and principals of these schools.

How one voted is the choice of every citizen. BUT, what kind of message does this send HS students?

As most here know, I didn't vote for Trump, but, I respect the office and the election result.

Liberals in general, w few exceptions like yourself, are pieces of garbage and trash. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 07:44:47 AM »

It will be a little harder to find a marching band but it will have to come from a red state.  Not only that, because marching bands are ethnically diverse and have a number of the GBLT community, they are not going to play. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 08:02:31 AM »

It will be a little harder to find a marching band but it will have to come from a red state.  Not only that, because marching bands are ethnically diverse and have a number of the GBLT community, they are not going to play. 

thats fine - but they should not be surprised when people consider them little snowflakes and babies

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 08:50:35 AM »
thats fine - but they should not be surprised when people consider them little snowflakes and babies

They won't care because they are children...not even old enough to vote.  That's just one of the consequences in the methods Trump used to win.  But its better than losing
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 09:06:47 AM »
Liberals in general, w few exceptions like yourself, are pieces of garbage and trash. 

Thanks but my not being trash may be due to me being a genuine INDEPENDENT, not a liberal .

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »

They won't care because they are children...not even old enough to vote.  That's just one of the consequences in the methods Trump used to win.  But its better than losing

Being led, IOW.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:33 PM »
It will come out soon enough that the only ones expressing disinterest are the ones who haven't been asked. 
K