Author Topic: Obama says US will retaliate against Russian hacking  (Read 5318 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Obama says US will retaliate against Russian hacking
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 05:28:48 AM »
How pathetic, to be so much more physically imposing than another man, yet to know that he could make you cry like a pathetic bitch.     With ease.

Ψ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2016, 06:04:10 PM »
Uh....  haven't the FBI and high ups in the CIA already confirmed this "Russian Interference" story is all BS?

Where are you getting your information? Fake news perhaps?

FBI, CIA Agree That Russia Was Trying To Help Trump Win The Election

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/16/505890551/fbi-cia-agree-that-russia-was-trying-to-help-trump-win-the-election

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2016, 06:07:28 PM »

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/16/505890551/fbi-cia-agree-that-russia-was-trying-to-help-trump-win-the-election

Still haven't seen any evidence, all un-named sources. If this is so fucking important don't the American people need to know?

I think what you are really upset about is that the DNC is so fucking stupid they forgot to secure their email servers.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2016, 06:21:56 PM »

At the time I made that post this fakeNEWS story hadn't been published.   
Ψ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2016, 06:51:12 PM »
At the time I made that post this fakeNEWS story hadn't been published.  

I love it! Republican's call news they don't like fake as do Democrats.

Several of the fake news examples have been posted as if they were real news on Getbig....gotta love it!

Facebook's fake news problem, explained

Updated by Timothy B. Leetim@vox.com   Nov 16, 2016, 9:10am EST

Over the course of 2016, Facebook users learned that the pope endorsed Donald Trump (he didn’t), that a Democratic operative was murdered after agreeing to testify against Hillary Clinton (it never happened), that Bill Clinton raped a 13-year-old girl (a total fabrication), and many other totally bogus “news” stories. Stories like this thrive on Facebook because Facebook’s algorithm prioritizes “engagement” — and a reliable way to get readers to engage is by making up outrageous nonsense about politicians they don’t like.

Conservatives Are Outraged Over Facebook’s Plan To Use Fact Checkers To Weed Out Fake News

By Jason Easley on Thu, Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:05 pm

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/15/conservatives-outraged-facebooks-plan-fact-checkers-weed-fake-news.html

A Republican Party and a conservative movement that has moved from facts to beliefs are outraged that Facebook would use a coalition of fact checkers in their effort to weed out fake news.

We’re Tracking All The Election Day Rumors, Hoaxes, And Debunkings

Nov. 7, 2016, at 2:17 p.m.

Craig Silverman
BuzzFeed Founding Editor, Canada

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2016, 07:46:34 PM »
I love it! Republican's call news they don't like fake as do Democrats.

Several of the fake news examples have been posted as if they were real news on Getbig....gotta love it!

Facebook's fake news problem, explained

Updated by Timothy B. Leetim@vox.com   Nov 16, 2016, 9:10am EST

Over the course of 2016, Facebook users learned that the pope endorsed Donald Trump (he didn’t), that a Democratic operative was murdered after agreeing to testify against Hillary Clinton (it never happened), that Bill Clinton raped a 13-year-old girl (a total fabrication), and many other totally bogus “news” stories. Stories like this thrive on Facebook because Facebook’s algorithm prioritizes “engagement” — and a reliable way to get readers to engage is by making up outrageous nonsense about politicians they don’t like.

Conservatives Are Outraged Over Facebook’s Plan To Use Fact Checkers To Weed Out Fake News

By Jason Easley on Thu, Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:05 pm

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/15/conservatives-outraged-facebooks-plan-fact-checkers-weed-fake-news.html

A Republican Party and a conservative movement that has moved from facts to beliefs are outraged that Facebook would use a coalition of fact checkers in their effort to weed out fake news.

We’re Tracking All The Election Day Rumors, Hoaxes, And Debunkings

Nov. 7, 2016, at 2:17 p.m.

Craig Silverman
BuzzFeed Founding Editor, Canada

So you're taking quote from three of the most liberal "news" sites. lol

"We have Clinton winning  by 98%" - Huffpo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »

You are welcome to submit quotes from you're preferred sources. Did I quote the Huffington Post? Show me which one that was. I'm no aficionado on which websites are liberal and which are not. I really, honestly selected them at random. You being clearly politically more savvy than I, are invited to post a substantiating rebuttal.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »
You are welcome to submit quotes from you're preferred sources. Did I quote the Huffington Post? Show me which one that was. I'm no aficionado on which websites are liberal and which are not. I really, honestly selected them at random. You being clearly politically more savvy than I, are invited to post a substantiating rebuttal.

Honestly I see your posts and I scroll right past them...so I'm sure a lot of others do the same thing
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2016, 08:15:22 PM »
Honestly I see your posts and I scroll right past them...so I'm sure a lot of others do the same thing

Well that's cool. Nobody is asking you to read them....or for that matter reply to them. Why did you, anyway?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2016, 10:54:21 PM »
Where is Cindy Sheehan?  I'd assume she would be getting her war protesting signs ready by now.  Barry and Hillary making threats, sounds like they want to do something.  Anyone heard from code pink since George W left office?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2016, 10:45:52 AM »
Well that's cool. Nobody is asking you to read them....or for that matter reply to them. Why did you, anyway?

hahaha..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2016, 05:04:11 PM »

Obviously there are wealth of websites that have a bias or political bent.

The main concern  is President-elects Trump's potential conflict of interest with a former enemy
( USSR and it's KGB).

The cold war was a huge deal and Putin was a major player in the KGB during that era.
I don't know if this new relationship will be bad or good or whatever???

I do think it's prudent to stay informed and stick with the basic facts when it comes to any deals with Russia.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 05:35:42 PM »

The main concern  is President-elects Trump's potential conflict of interest with a former enemy
( USSR and it's KGB).

The cold war was a huge deal and Putin was a major player in the KGB during that era.

I do think it's prudent to stay informed and stick with the basic facts when it comes to any deals with Russia.

I see, the for the sake of argument what is you opinion\stance on the now deceased Ted Kennedy?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 06:47:50 PM »

You and shitzo post nothing but crap...letting you know your posts falls on deaf ears
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2016, 09:39:36 PM »

( USSR and it's KGB).

Do you think his potential conflict came before or after he decided to run for President?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2016, 06:20:52 AM »
Do you think his potential conflict came before or after he decided to run for President?

It's a very different when making deals as the CEO of a private corporations vs being the POTUS.

I'm sure Trump realizes that and will need to make adjustments .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2016, 06:23:03 AM »
I see, the for the sake of argument what is you opinion\stance on the now deceased Ted Kennedy?

Never was a big fan and was always amazed he kept getting elected
AFTER Mary Jo Kepecknik (sp?) drowning late at night in Ted's car when it fell into the Chapaquidick Bay (sp?)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2016, 06:40:47 AM »
Never was a big fan and was always amazed he kept getting elected
AFTER Mary Jo Kepecknik (sp?) drowning late at night in Ted's car when it fell into the Chapaquidick Bay (sp?)

No I was referring to when Kennedy asked Russia for help to defeat Reagan, but apparently that was no big deal  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2016, 08:53:29 AM »

The main concern  is President-elects Trump's potential conflict of interest with a former enemy
( USSR and it's KGB).

We must be honest: he was quite low level in KGB and served in friendly country.

I wouldn't call him major player in KGB.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »
FAGBAMA is banging cabana boys at the pool house in Hawaii while FATshcelle and the two brats are doing coke and chooms and getting banged by locals.   

Nothing gonna happen to russia

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2016, 10:07:28 AM »
No I was referring to when Kennedy asked Russia for help to defeat Reagan, but apparently that was no big deal  ::)

I never herd that, but since I'm a huge fan of Reagan and never cared for Teddy, I'd be very troubled by that.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2016, 11:13:18 AM »
I never herd that, but since I'm a huge fan of Reagan and never cared for Teddy, I'd be very troubled by that.

Don't you find it strange that you never heard of that? Seeing how he was the poster boy for liberalism I guess it is no real surprise
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »
You and shitzo post nothing but crap...letting you know your posts falls on deaf ears

Do you hear voices?