Author Topic: To people bitching endlessly about Tom being <300lbs and Chick going for victory  (Read 5581 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Seek counseling, really!  :o Maybe there is just something wrong with you? Hormone imbalance, lasting psychological traumas, loneliness, depression, parents failed you? Hell if I know, but evidently there is something wrong with some of these kids, I feel sorry for you and hope for the better..

Take care.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
Hi Tom
Newbies: Goatboy smells

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Seek counseling, really!  :o Maybe there is just something wrong with you? Hormone imbalance, lasting psychological traumas, loneliness, depression, parents failed you? Hell if I know, but evidently there is something wrong with some of these kids, I feel sorry for you and hope for the better..

Take care.

I don't really get into the Tom Prince hate game thesedays but the thing you should realise is that Tom Prince was an immense cockmuncher of unimagined proportions on mayhem.  Personally I don't know that anybody here wouldn't deserve him being a twat to them but I saw some decent, polite chaps feel the full force of the Tom Prince moodswing experience for no particular reason.  He also posted some rant bullshit about "backing titus up" against phil baroni (or whoever he is), only to delete it and claim it was fabricated by "getbig idiots".

And Bob, if you're reading this and shaking your head once again on this issue, let me reiterate this, nothing personal but Tom is lying to you if he says he didn't post it on mayhem :)

Anyway, its old news but people will bash him for ages to come because of their Tom Prince experiences.  I'm sure he's moved on though.  He would have to have. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
tom isnt hated.  he's recognized as a bodybuilding icon.  several are jealous because they will never do more than get out of their prefab florida trailers once in awhile. whereas he has been out there doing things and saying stuff.  tom has(is) the vehicle for many of these internet 'personalities' without him who would they be?  i fail to see what positive result 240 will gain by suggesting AIDS and HIV and speculating.  240, you are the one hated. not tom or bob chick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
what you write here is bullshit since prince is hated by many wanna bees among us and also many competitors. why is he hated? not due to achievments he made, but due to him being nasty big mouth during the time he had some size on him. he never had any quality size worth talking about but he did have some size on him due to the use of hormones and good response to hormones and that is the exact reason he was able to become a professional bodybuilder.

now days when everyone can add 1+1 and see the reason behind his once 250 pounds only now! he started to tone down and be more polite and close his big nasty full of anger hormonized type of mouth.

yes he is sick and he does have lots of health problems and i dont laugh at it. what i find disgusting is little stuff he used to say in the past and i heard it in my own ears many times. stuff about how women adore him and how he was the best and everyone was lower than him. god punished him and punished him well but god also made him see who really liked him and stayed beside him and i fuckin hope that dumbell keep them as close as he can for the years he still have because that is all he has.

again i dont give a shit if anyone erase what i write but what i write is gold and true and every single one here knows it.
fallen angel

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
what you write here is bullshit
 . . .

. . .
but what i write is gold and true and every single one here knows it.

Nice. ;D

ether

• Getbig IV
Monster Creatinine Clearance!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
most of the negative shit being said about Tom Prince is because he was such an asshole when he was healthy and posting on the boards, you reap what you sow.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Tom is 120 pounds or something.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Tom is 120 pounds or something.

Nope, it is physiologically impossible for Tom Prince to drop below 230.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
most of the negative shit being said about Tom Prince is because he was such an asshole when he was healthy and posting on the boards, you reap what you sow.

he got on your case huh?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
He used to broadside people for no apparent reason and he was very condescending most of the time. As far as his alleged bodyweight and condition after he got sick, I can totally relate. I don't know how I'd react if that shit happened to me but denial is a very common emotion, can't hold that against him.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
i think tom has aids

youngguns

• Getbig II
I have no place to say anything about how Tom treated people on the boards because I am new to the boards but I met Him at two shows and he was a class act to me. I know the guy that was responsible for driving Tom from his hotel to the show and shit for his guest posing. During these breif car rides Tom told my buddy Alot of strange shit about parties and other shit he did. To me if you engage in this kind stuff wouldn't you keep it to your self.
What you do is your business, But keep it to your self and have some self respect. Not tell Strangers what you do behind closed doors.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
I have no place to say anything about how Tom treated people on the boards because I am new to the boards but I met Him at two shows and he was a class act to me. I know the guy that was responsible for driving Tom from his hotel to the show and shit for his guest posing. During these breif car rides Tom told my buddy Alot of strange shit about parties and other shit he did. To me if you engage in this kind stuff wouldn't you keep it to your self.
What you do is your business, But keep it to your self and have some self respect. Not tell Strangers what you do behind closed doors.
um since when are posters people?

youngguns

• Getbig II

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
tom is still alive  ???

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

I though everyone knew slippediskmountain was Jimmy.

Me too :-\

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
i have a certain type of awesome that cant be easily hidden by changing a username .... fact!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
interesting

cause i have no fucking clue who in the hell you are

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Just give the guy (Tom) credit. Afterall, he is featured in this month's Aging Thug magazine......

HAHA, RON.....

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
 A I D S

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7408&page=4&pp=20

"TLEILAXUTANK: *Don't kid myself? * OK.. *let's just go with the facts. *

1. *I was 225 at the beginning of my senior year in HIGH SCHOOL.

2. *I was 242 after one year of training, and I was NATURAL.

3. *In June of 1998, after 6 months of not touching a weight (I had shoulder surgery that year), or eating more than 3 meals a day, I moved to Santa Monica, California, weighing 255 pounds.

So, MY evidence that getting down to 235 for me will be difficult, is based on past experienece, and what I know about myself.

I could almost guarantee, that even eating 100 grams of protein a day, it would take me 10 years to drop below 250 if I keep weight training. *No QUESTION about it. *The last time I weighed below 250 in the off-season.. *I was 22 years old.

The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course). * Sorry, that's not going to happen.

KIM wanted to lose all her muscle. &nbsp;I don't want to lose it all. &nbsp;Just a portion of it."

nononono enough of this crap.

1) prince was never ever NEVER over 200lb naturally and i mean NEVER. you need to get it in your head once and for all.

2) prince was on hormones when he touched the number 220 anything. yes he was on hormones since highschool.

3) prince never had amazing genetics. he was short and still is and did have the ability to blow up real well on hormones. but that is it! his muscle was bulk. you see tons of those guys in your local gym with red swollen face, pale as the wall, and average physiqe. what he did have is the ABILITY not to be stuck at the 230lb mark and actually go up to the 250lb mark due to a marvelous response to hormones. that is also what gave him his pro card like many of us. but all of this was made with a lot A HELL OF A LOT of goodies.

4) after 6 months of eating 2-3 meals a day and not touching weight prince would be (even with the hormones) close to his natural limit which is 200lb

5) ofcourse the 200lb limit is now 180lb limit and with the years will be reduced to 170 and then 160 and will stop somewhere there considering his height 5'7" and a half.
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
dennis james has spoken!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
interesting post :-\