Author Topic: IF Russia did hack DNC?  (Read 1102 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
IF Russia did hack DNC?
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:10:32 PM »
Why shouldn't we thank them for better informing us so we could make the right decision in voting? ???
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: IF Russia did hack DNC?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 02:07:07 PM »
Why shouldn't we thank them for better informing us so we could make the right decision in voting? ???

Assuming you did make the right decision and no one will know this for quite awhile.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 02:59:39 PM »
Assuming you did make the right decision and no one will know this for quite awhile.

Because you'd have to be a complete uninformed retard to vote for Killary....and that's a FACT.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 03:02:19 PM »
Because you'd have to be a complete uninformed retard to vote for Killary....and that's a FACT.

- and no one will know this for quite awhile.

Question, do you even know what a fact is?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 04:49:48 PM »
- and no one will know this for quite awhile.

Question, do you even know what a fact is?

Yes...see Wikileaks. The facts are in Clintons and Podesta's own words. Oh wait, you did read any of that did you although besides being in the real news for months, Yamcha posted up almost every email relevant, again, by Clinton and Podesta IN THEIR OWN WORDS. Those are what's called FACTS and I pray she gets nailed to the fucking wall.

All that's happening with this recount and blaming everyone else for her loss execpt he and her staff is just awakening the hornets nest for her indictment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 07:14:30 PM »
Yes...see Wikileaks. The facts are in Clintons and Podesta's own words. Oh wait, you did read any of that did you although besides being in the real news for months, Yamcha posted up almost every email relevant, again, by Clinton and Podesta IN THEIR OWN WORDS. Those are what's called FACTS and I pray she gets nailed to the fucking wall.

All that's happening with this recount and blaming everyone else for her loss execpt he and her staff is just awakening the hornets nest for her indictment.

I'll be very surprised if your wish prayers come true.

All this veiled suggestion that the folks in Trump's camp are holier than thou, is laughable. Had the RNC been hacked, the crap that would come out would be just as bad if not worse than what came out of the DNC.

Look, I get her loss. She represents the establishment (good ol' boys if you will). The American people want change. Hilary didn't look like the person to make those changes. And yet, despite this she managed to still win the popular vote by a sizeable count. But the electoral college is this country's election system and until we change it, we should stand by it.

I'm not sure what the point of figuring out who is to blame is. If there was cheating and impropriety, that's another issue. Liars always are found out sooner or later. If Trump is a fraud, he's sure to be discovered as one.....too many people have issues with him for that not to happen.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 09:09:58 PM »
Everyone crying about who hacked the emails instead of what was exposed by the emails. Weird.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 10:11:02 PM »
Everyone crying about who hacked the emails instead of what was exposed by the emails. Weird.

Distraction technique.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 11:01:47 PM »
Makes no difference to me whether the Russians hacked them or not. Hillary and her team are scum. And I am glad they were exposed along with the DNC.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 11:30:44 PM »
I'll be very surprised if you wish prayers come true.

All this veiled suggestion that the folks in Trump's camp are holier than thou, is laughable. Had the RNC been hacked, the crap that would come out would be just as bad if not worse than what came out of the DNC.

Look, I get her loss. She represents the establishment (good ol' boys if you will). The American people want change. Hilary didn't look like the person to make those changes. And yet, despite this she managed to still win the popular vote by a sizeable count. But the electoral college is this country's election system and until we change it, we should stand by it.

I'm not sure what the point of figuring out who is to blame is. If there was cheating and impropriety, that's another issue. Liars always are found out sooner or later. If Trump is a fraud, he's sure to be discovered as one.....too many people have issues with him for that not to happen.

She doesn't represent anyone but herself. Not the establishment, not Bill, not Chelsea, she's all about herself. As for the popular vote. Bullshit, and even though the popular vote is irrelevant, you take away the proven voter fraud, the 600,000 + felons that Terry McAluff released the day of the election and you have a landslide by the electoral and popular vote

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 02:14:48 PM »
Distraction technique.

The Democrats cheated on different levels and were caught cheating.  Now they complain they lost because they were caught cheating.  This is too rich.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 04:34:20 PM »
She doesn't represent anyone but herself. Not the establishment, not Bill, not Chelsea, she's all about herself. As for the popular vote. Bullshit, and even though the popular vote is irrelevant, you take away the proven voter fraud, the 600,000 + felons that Terry McAluff released the day of the election and you have a landslide by the electoral and popular vote

600,000 is not 2.7 million.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 06:15:40 PM »

and 232 is not 270
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 06:56:25 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 06:57:13 PM »
Assange says it's a leak from the inside and not a hack.

Regardless I'm glad we finally found out the truth.  It just confirmed what most of us already knew but couldn't prove.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 07:33:42 PM »

Popular vote is irrelevant.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 07:48:34 PM »
Or 306

Make up your mind! One moment your talking about fraudulent votes and the next your all about the electoral college.

Trump won the election under the current system. Nobody in their right mind can argue that. If all goes as planned, he will be inaugurated on January 20, 2017. Fini - done! After this folks can spend the next four years either happy with the way things are going or not.

Looking back, I'm guessing there will be more naysayers than supporters because folks just seem to prefer being negative. Donald Trump is one of those people that people either love or they hate. And, there is no loyalty to this, haters could be come lovers and vice-a-versa. He's filthyrich. Right now many folks think he's there ticket to being more like him. We know this is never going to happen. The masses are the rich folks slaves. That's how it has always been. It's called survival of the fittest.

At this time, my only personal concern is whether my income taxes are going up or going down. Being retired, I'm on a mostly fixed income, so obviously I prefer taxes go down. 30% is already too much to pay. I'm not a millionaire.  ::)

If Trump fucks up, hopefully it won't be the disaster some people predict it will be. If he's able to actually live up to his campaign promises, let's hope all the changes are as "make America great again" an Trump said they would be.

You, I and everyone else can chaw on this as much as we like, but that's never going to change the fact that what will be, will be.