Author Topic: Painkillers before workout  (Read 11038 times)

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
Painkillers before workout
« on: December 16, 2016, 03:09:57 PM »
Most of local better bodybuilders are abusing them mostly codeine and morphine, is there any real benefit to use them or its ticket to hell? 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Painkillers before workout
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 04:55:20 PM »
When you mask pain before a workout, you won't notice it & you'll work through it & cause further damage, not to mention addiction.

Pain is there to tell you to stop. When you no longer have this warning mechanism, you WILL cause more damage.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 01:23:19 PM »
Pain killers in general are a horrible idea to fuck around with

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »
Would never fuck with it... I was hooked on oxys 5 years ago and I'm still paying for it... I have to take suboxone daily now. Horrible WD

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 05:01:23 PM »
That sucks man im sorry to hear that

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 06:28:30 PM »
Would never fuck with it... I was hooked on oxys 5 years ago and I'm still paying for it... I have to take suboxone daily now. Horrible WD

You've been on subs for 5yrs?

I banged 6g h a day for a year n a half and was on subs for 6months. (& 3200 gabapentin)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 08:06:07 PM »
You've been on subs for 5yrs?

I banged 6g h a day for a year n a half and was on subs for 6months. (& 3200 gabapentin)

Well I don't know what that is much. Since we don't have a H here... but I was snorting 7 x80mg a day and sometime smoking 3x 100mcg fentanyl patches a day.. but I guess 6gr of H is shit load of heroin... I don't wanna go off subs... I'm afraid I will just fall back in opiates. But it sucks to put your life around some pill.. just to feel normal and not go into severe WD. I recommend for everyone to stay away from painkillers. I thought they were my life solver until I found out I was physical addicted. Regret that shit so much

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 10:49:55 PM »
Been to rehab 2x & never knew anybody who did more than 2-3g/day.

I couldn't get hold of any blk so I took 2 80mg oxys and shot 22mg diluadid and was still in bad bad wd.

Started at 32mg subs & was still in wd for 2 days... Tapered to 24 then 16 then 8mg for a long time... Then took me from 8mg/day to zero in 4 days. Lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 05:45:26 AM »
Been to rehab 2x & never knew anybody who did more than 2-3g/day.

I couldn't get hold of any blk so I took 2 80mg oxys and shot 22mg diluadid and was still in bad bad wd.

Started at 32mg subs & was still in wd for 2 days... Tapered to 24 then 16 then 8mg for a long time... Then took me from 8mg/day to zero in 4 days. Lol

Shiit how bad were your wd from 8 to 0 ? And how long were they? You remind me of a more fucked up version of me...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »
Shiit how bad were your wd from 8 to 0 ? And how long were they? You remind me of a more fucked up version of me...
wasn't so bad... Used phenobarbital for the sub detox (60-280mg 2-3x/day..... Which is garbage. Could be taken a gram and not felt it. Ativan would've been much better).

I did find that a combo of gabapentin/baclofen/clonidine 3x/day had me so "high" I couldn't feel my face. (But not a"I'm fucked up" high, if that makes sense... Plus Drs will had out scripts for those no problem).

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »
Fuck guys, after i read the whole topic i think i will put tramadol right into trash lol, i thought iam not person who got problems with addictions, i stopped hypnogen after 6 months nonstop from day to day, but now benzos are whole different level, you feel good in general, in the morning no zombie mode everything is perfect as long as you dont try to sleep without them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 04:01:28 PM »
Fuck guys, after i read the whole topic i think i will put tramadol right into trash lol, i thought iam not person who got problems with addictions, i stopped hypnogen after 6 months nonstop from day to day, but now benzos are whole different level, you feel good in general, in the morning no zombie mode everything is perfect as long as you dont try to sleep without them.

Tramadol is what lead me to H. Withdrawal from tramadol was just as bad as nubain.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 08:27:29 PM »
Hahahaha tramadol was exactly the start of everything here... I remember first time I would get high from 3x50mg pills.. and after very short time I was eating 20x50mg all are once. Stay away...

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 08:29:29 PM »
Also did you find gaba help with the wd? I remember one day I ran out of subs and I only had xanax and lyrical so I took 900mg of lyrical and 4mg of xanax I'm starters and I barley found any wd symptoms

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 09:05:40 PM »
Also did you find gaba help with the wd? I remember one day I ran out of subs and I only had xanax and lyrical so I took 900mg of lyrical and 4mg of xanax I'm starters and I barley found any wd symptoms

that's a high dose lyrics. I tried that one day and was "off" all day.

I have nerve damage in my hand n neck sho that's basically why I stayed the gaba.. Wasn't till I got to 3200mg/day that I noticed it helped with anxiety.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 09:09:06 PM »
Hahahaha tramadol was exactly the start of everything here... I remember first time I would get high from 3x50mg pills.. and after very short time I was eating 20x50mg all are once. Stay away...
I was prescribed 8/day. I though "no big deal.. These are what I used to come off Nubian back in 02"... Then I was Getting sides so I triedbacking off the dose and I couldn't go below 3 per day...not even 2.5... Without withdrawal.

Then they scheduled it n my Dr would only write the s ript for 3 per day for 20 days...n I was fucked.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 10:36:46 PM »
Tramadol sucks because of its mechanism. Every time I tried to take over 200mg I would start to get vertigo and nausea that I later found out was "serotonin syndrome." Synthetic opioids generally have some caveats.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 01:07:59 AM »
Anyone messing with opiate drugs without a legit medical reason is a fool in my book.

Breakycpk

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 01:39:13 AM »
On the top of all ive got only 200mg tab of tramadol but never used it before lol, when i read some1 high on 50mg, glad i didnt try 1 tab. :-D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 03:08:17 AM »
I was prescribed 8/day. I though "no big deal.. These are what I used to come off Nubian back in 02"... Then I was Getting sides so I triedbacking off the dose and I couldn't go below 3 per day...not even 2.5... Without withdrawal.

Then they scheduled it n my Dr would only write the s ript for 3 per day for 20 days...n I was fucked.

And that's when you relapsed to h?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2016, 03:26:34 AM »
And that's when you relapsed to h?

Well about a day after my script ran out a customer called me up and asked me if I knew anybody who wanted to buy any Dilaudid I said I had no idea I'd make some calls... I forgot all about it he called the next day and asked if I found anybody I said no... Then I asked what are you looking for? He asked what they were worth. I said I had no idea.... Give me $20 worth. Which turned out to be from his Gf who stole 1000 2mg tabs from some cancer patient... And $20 worth turned out to be about 60 tabs. Which lasted me about 2 days.

Soooo.... Over the next 2 months I went through about 1000 tabs iv at 6-9tabs per shot.

Went to Mexico on vacation for a cpl weeks... Came back and did my last 15 or so tabs. Next day I find out the girl is out & I'm in withdrawal... So i ended up trying h.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2016, 03:30:55 AM »
Well about a day after my script ran out a customer called me up and asked me if I knew anybody who wanted to buy any Dilaudid I said I had no idea I'd make some calls... I forgot all about it he called the next day and asked if I found anybody I said no... Then I asked what are you looking for? He asked what they were worth. I said I had no idea.... Give me $20 worth. Which turned out to be from his Gf who stole 1000 2mg tabs from some cancer patient... And $20 worth turned out to be about 60 tabs. Which lasted me about 2 days.

Soooo.... Over the next 2 months I went through about 1000 tabs iv at 6-9tabs per shot.

Went to Mexico on vacation for a cpl weeks... Came back and did my last 15 or so tabs. Next day I find out the girl is out & I'm in withdrawal... So i ended up trying h.

Are you off all opiates now? I'm still on a meth script at 80ml a day and have been for the last six months. Car wreck led to a smash leg needing metal plates which led to painkillers which led to heroin which led to methadone, etc...

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2016, 05:22:37 AM »
I'm so glad her๓ํn is not around in my country.. one thing I admit... the 1 year of oxy and morphine sulphate was probably the best year of my life.. but I highly regret taking it in

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:21 AM »
Are you off all opiates now? I'm still on a meth script at 80ml a day and have been for the last six months. Car wreck led to a smash leg needing metal plates which led to painkillers which led to heroin which led to methadone, etc...

Fuck methadone. No reason you can't get off opiates but they make it difficult to acquire the essentials to do it because they want you paying out of pocket for subs or methadone indefinitely. All you need is a decent amount of gabapentin or lyrica and it gets rid of 90% of symptoms and makes it bearable.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2016, 08:56:27 AM »
Fuck methadone. No reason you can't get off opiates but they make it difficult to acquire the essentials to do it because they want you paying out of pocket for subs or methadone indefinitely. All you need is a decent amount of gabapentin or lyrica and it gets rid of 90% of symptoms and makes it bearable.

Tell me about this Gabapentin stuff. I have heard of it but don't know anything about it or it's suitability for getting off opiates.