Author Topic: DNC Chair Contradicts Obama  (Read 690 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
DNC Chair Contradicts Obama
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:39:25 PM »
Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile said Russian hackers persisted in trying to break into the organization's computers "daily, hourly" until after the election -- contradicting President Obama's assertion that the hacking stopped in September after he warned Russian President Vladimir Putin to "cut it out."

"They came after us absolutely every day until the end of the election. They tried to hack into our system repeatedly," Brazile told ABC's Martha Raddatz in an exclusive interview on "This Week" Sunday.

Obama said at a press conference Friday that Russia's "tampering" with the U.S. election process stopped in early September after he spoke to Putin at an international conference.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-chair-contradicts-obama-russian-hackers-us-end/story?id=44256131

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: DNC Chair Contradicts Obama
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:45:03 PM »
I'd honestly be surprised if Brazile actually knew how to use a computer or spell the word "cyber".
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 03:08:27 PM »
It's hard to tell who was lying more there, Obama or Brazile. Obama said he didn't want to go public about the hacking because he didn't want to "tip the scales" towards Hillary. You mean like campaigning non stop for her?

Meanwhile Brazile expects us to believe that the DNC was being cyber attacked daily yet no government agency would help.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 03:47:14 PM »
It's hard to tell who was lying more there, Obama or Brazile. Obama said he didn't want to go public about the hacking because he didn't want to "tip the scales" towards Hillary. You mean like campaigning non stop for her?

Meanwhile Brazile expects us to believe that the DNC was being cyber attacked daily yet no government agency would help.

I'm sure the FBI was very eager to help out

I just saw a clip where Podesta said the FBI contacted him exactly one time about the hacking and that was 2 days after his emails were released to the public.  Never heard a word before or since.

As soon as the Russians start hacking Republicans they will suddenly become concerned.

BTW - wondering how soon before China unleashes a shitstorm our our Idiot Elect

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 06:31:33 PM »

I just saw a clip where Podesta said the FBI contacted him exactly one time about the hacking and that was 2 days after his emails were released to the public.  Never heard a word before or since.

As soon as the Russians start hacking Republicans they will suddenly become concerned.

Yeah, and it's not like the DNC and Hillary's 2 billion dollar campaign team could've called someone to help out like, say, Eric Schmitt, CEO of Google:

The poor folks were out there alone on an island. :'(

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 06:41:59 PM »

I work in IT, anyone who doesn't secure their shit deserves what they get, you leave openings out on the internet someone is going to find it and exploit it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 08:25:54 AM »
Wow.... I didn't know Trump was friends with Donna Brazile

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »

Bullshit.   The FBI tried to warn them numerous times.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 11:00:44 AM »

And we should believe Podesta?