Author Topic: Anyone have/had Plantar Fasciitis?  (Read 3129 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Anyone have/had Plantar Fasciitis?
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:00:47 AM »
Out of the fucking blue for the last couple of days every time I get up it feels like hot needles are getting poked into my heel.  It's not until I walk a bit that it eases up but as soon as I sit down for a bit and get back up it happens again.  At night it feels like my feet are curling tight and I need to do calf stretches or I can't even stand.  Doing some google searches it sounds like plantar fasciitis.  Fucking annoying.  Anyone have this issue.  Any cures or remedies that help?

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone have/had Plantar Fasciitis?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:01:52 AM »
Lou ferrigno had it, he had surgery to correct it

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 07:08:25 AM »
I had it about 10 years ago. I think one thing they recommend is wearing your shoes all the time even in the house. Maybe there are some stretching exercises but I'm not sure. I think mine gradually went away after I quit a job that required me to be on my feet all day.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:26:22 AM »
Out of the fucking blue for the last couple of days every time I get up it feels like hot needles are getting poked into my heel.  It's not until I walk a bit that it eases up but as soon as I sit down for a bit and get back up it happens again.  At night it feels like my feet are curling tight and I need to do calf stretches or I can't even stand.  Doing some google searches it sounds like plantar fasciitis.  Fucking annoying.  Anyone have this issue.  Any cures or remedies that help?

The glutes are connected to the hamstrings all the way down to the heel, your glute muscles are tight and that is causing cramps, get a dildo soak it in hot water then put it up your butt for a minimum of 10 mins this will relax the muscles, after about a month you should be good as new.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 07:27:58 AM »
I had it but it eventually went away.  I think I may have also had a bone spur there, I can't remember.  One thing I can recommend that you NOT do is get a cortisone shot in your heel.  I had that done, it hurts like hell and it doesn't help anything.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 07:30:02 AM »
The glutes are connected to the hamstrings all the way down to the heel, your glute muscles are tight and that is causing cramps, get a dildo soak it in hot water then put it up your butt for a minimum of 10 mins this will relax the muscles, after about a month you should be good as new.

I've been doing this already for other reasons so I don't think it'll help.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 07:33:01 AM »
I had it when I got back into running. It was basically a result of doing much to too soon. It's a pain in the ass to heal because of the location, the bottom of your foot.

The solution is rest and light calf stretching. You also don't want to do exercises that will put pressure on your arches: squats and standing presses.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 07:51:44 AM »
Roll your foot on a tennis ball.

Work your way up to a lacrosse ball.

You will see stars.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 07:55:00 AM »
Wear shoes that elevate your heel a little bit.   Stretch the hell out of your calf muscles 20-30 minutes a day.   Perform circles with your feet for at least 20 minutes per day, (rotate your ankles).   ice daily for 15 minutes.   do not go barefoot.   motrin daily 200 to 400 mg twice daily.

give it two weeks.   if not better, see a podiatrist.   get a cortisone shot and taping.  K-tape works best.

board certified foot surgeon.

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 08:14:15 AM »
I had it about 10 years ago. I think one thing they recommend is wearing your shoes all the time even in the house. Maybe there are some stretching exercises but I'm not sure. I think mine gradually went away after I quit a job that required me to be on my feet all day.

This^^^^  Plus get some custom inserts.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 08:39:38 AM »
Thought I had it. Went to chiropractor got an adjustment pain went away.
sept 10th APF

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 08:50:12 AM »

x2

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 09:07:09 AM »
I once hurt the muscles in one foot after running over some uneven ground.

I thought my foot had a stress fracture, could barely walk for weeks. Went to a kinesologist to treat it , it was related to the muscles in calf and the nerve running up my leg and back and other trigger points pinching the nerve.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 09:42:12 AM »
You need to brace your foot overnight so it heals in the stretched position. Worked for me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »

I just tried that for 20 min and refuse to remove it.

hope this helps

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 10:09:56 AM »

Stretch your calves!!

Several times a day

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
I had it twice. Very painful.  I used three methods to fix it. I got Birkenstock arch supports.  They feel like rocks against your arch but they stretch them out as you walk. I couldn't use them to work out. Second I used a special boot to sleep in so my foot couldn't fall forward as a I sleep. This will keep the arched stretched out and won't let it shorten during the night. Look on the internet for plantar fasciitis socks or boots. Lastly if nothing works go to a foot doctor. This worked for me with one treatment. He will take a thick needle filled with cortisone and inject it into the most painful area of your arch. Thought I was going to scream. It cured my problem in one visit.  It takes out the inflammation and makes everything pliable again. 

The worst foot problem I ever had was mortons neuroma. I had a double one in one foot. It's the damage of the nerves in the foot. I think I did it with my running shoes too tight.  I was limping in pain for 6 months. Just touching the bottom of my foot hurt so imagine walking on it. Many need an operation for this but a series of painful cortisone shots worked. He injected from the top of the foot to the bottom. One time he went too deep and I saw the needle come out the bottom of my foot. It eventually worked. I will never tie my running shoes super tight in the front of my foot again.  Nerve damage is a bitch to get over.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 10:42:24 AM »
[/quote

Or some padded slippers.  My parent's house is italian marble and stained italian painted concrete (whatever that is but looks very nice) and my mom has it from walking barefoot in the house.  Apparently, it really is painful and can lead to nerve issues.

Yep ^^ Oldtimer1 is correct, that was the nerve issue my mom had after awhile.  Literally she'd be in such pain she wouldn't want to walk. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 11:26:36 AM »
I had it twice. Very painful.  I used three methods to fix it. I got Birkenstock arch supports.  They feel like rocks against your arch but they stretch them out as you walk. I couldn't use them to work out. Second I used a special boot to sleep in so my foot couldn't fall forward as a I sleep. This will keep the arched stretched out and won't let it shorten during the night. Look on the internet for plantar fasciitis socks or boots. Lastly if nothing works go to a foot doctor. This worked for me with one treatment. He will take a thick needle filled with cortisone and inject it into the most painful area of your arch. Thought I was going to scream. It cured my problem in one visit.  It takes out the inflammation and makes everything pliable again. 

The worst foot problem I ever had was mortons neuroma. I had a double one in one foot. It's the damage of the nerves in the foot. I think I did it with my running shoes too tight.  I was limping in pain for 6 months. Just touching the bottom of my foot hurt so imagine walking on it. Many need an operation for this but a series of painful cortisone shots worked. He injected from the top of the foot to the bottom. One time he went too deep and I saw the needle come out the bottom of my foot. It eventually worked. I will never tie my running shoes super tight in the front of my foot again.  Nerve damage is a bitch to get over.

Change the anatomy from the foot to the anus and it sounds like TBombz post on his  bottom experience.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 12:31:00 PM »

You got AIDS!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 12:32:46 PM »

You got AIDS!

Fuck!  I knew it!  If anything I think I got AGE

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 12:57:32 PM »
Roll your foot on a tennis ball.

Work your way up to a lacrosse ball.

You will see stars.

This.

I had it back in college.  You have to be aggressive and break up the tissue that is causing the constriction and pain.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 01:11:53 PM »
Graston on your feet can help

Your shins and calves and feet are more than likely very tight

U also need to strengthen your ankles and feet

Try to go barefoot as much as possible so your feet muscles have a chance to activate all the time

Start incorporating ankle strengthening exercises and foot toe activation drills

All your toes should have space in between

w

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 01:55:09 PM »

have you tried having a large tranny man shove your foot up her ass?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 02:51:58 PM »
have you tried having a large tranny man shove your foot up her ass?

Yeah but with most lube it just slides right in.