Author Topic: Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'  (Read 3157 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'
« on: December 20, 2016, 09:27:20 AM »
This can't be right?  Is she really this clueless?  Is her ego actually bigger than Trump's?? 

Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'
By Ed Klein   |   Tuesday, 20 Dec 2016

Hillary Clinton intends to keep her campaign organization together for the next four years and run again for president in 2020.

“She’s convinced that, sooner than later, the voters will come to their senses and realize they made a horrible mistake by putting [Donald] Trump in the White House,” a source close to Hillary told Ed Klein Confidential. “She’s sure the voters will beg her to get in the race and she says, ‘I’m going to run again in 2020.’”

Not all her advisers agree. In fact, several of them believe Hillary is in a bad way—deeply depressed, drinking too much, and delusional about her chances of making a successful run for the White House four years from now when she’ll be 73 and in shaky health.

But these advisers are afraid to dash Hillary’s presidential dreams and send her into an even deeper depression.

“Hillary is in a state of denial and accepts zero responsibility for her loss to Trump,” one of these sources said. “She’s convinced that [FBI Director James] Comey’s last-minute announcement that he was reopening his investigation of Hillary’s emails was planned in advance by her Republican enemies. She’s also convinced that [Russian president Vladimir] Putin was working with Trump and that the two were in direct contact.

“She further believes that a groundswell of anger is going to make it impossible for Trump to govern effectively,” the source continued. “In her view, Trump is a rank amateur in the art of politics, and he’s going to screw up badly and find himself in deep trouble.

“She told me—and I’m paraphrasing: ‘Trump has no idea what it’s like to run the biggest corporation in the world, the United States government. He has no f—–g idea how complicated it is, how many cogs are spinning at the same time, how many people are fighting at cross purposes, how much disinformation you get.’”

According to sources close to Bill Clinton, he does not want Hillary to run again. Given his own serious health problems, Bill doubts he will be in any shape to help Hillary four years from now.

“Bill hopes Hillary will see the light and change her mind,” a source close to Bill said. “He’s sure the party will want a fresh new face come 2020.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-delusion-2020-ed-klein/2016/12/20/id/764845/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 09:47:02 AM »
Oh. God.

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!! I BEG KEK TO LET THIS HAPPEN! I WOULD RELISH IN THE CHANCE TO BATHE IN THE TEARS ALL OVER AGAIN!
THERE WOULD BE NO "GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY" VIDEO; AND I HAVE A FEELING THOSE 30K MISSING EMAILS WILL POP UP SOONER OR LATER.
a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:57:56 AM »
According to sources close to Bill Clinton, he does not want Hillary to run again. Given his own serious health problems, Bill doubts he will be in any shape to help Hillary four years from now.

That's probably her shot to win, then.

No, I figure she probably isn't a bad gal.  I used to think she was a psychopath or similar.  But when looking at info for the alcohol thread, I found she's just a highly disconnected person who has been out-of-touch with reality for too long.  That makes her very dangerous as a politician.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:40:36 AM »
Most top athletes think they have one more good one left in them .
Sadly, most comeback evolve into a  desperate, pathetic stab at past glory.
Cue up Kevin Levrone , age 52 and thinking he could still be a top Olympian.

Hillary is one of those driven politicians with  over the top ambition.
I'd cringe at thinking she'd really go for it in 2020.
But look at the facts and political reality from her view point.

In 2008, she lost a close battle for the dem nomination.
In 2016, she won the dem nomination and  the popular vote but lost the electoral college.
Anyone like her ,would have to think they keep getting closer with each shot.

Truth be told, stick a fork in her...she's done.

Her politics are a thing of the past and won't sell now with the masses.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 10:45:04 AM »
Most top athletes think they have one more good one left in them .
Sadly, most comeback evolve into a  desperate, pathetic stab at past glory.
Cue up Kevin Levrone , age 52 and thinking he could still be a top Olympian.

Hillary is one of those driven politicians with  over the top ambition.
I'd cringe at thinking she'd really go for it in 2020.
But look at the facts and political reality from her view point.

In 2008, she lost a close battle for the dem nomination.
In 2016, she won the dem nomination and  the popular vote but lost the electoral college.
Anyone like her ,would have to think they keep getting closer with each shot.

Truth be told, stick a fork in her...she's done.

Her politics are a thing of the past and won't sell now with the masses.

Worked for you though.  You voted for her.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »
Worked for you though.  You voted for her.

Not in the primary , I voted for Rubio.
In the general election , I would have happily voted for most of the other GOP nominees.

I'm no fan of Hillary, but Trump seemed like a loose cannon and didn't trust his judgment on foreign policy.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 10:54:12 AM »
Not in the primary , I voted for Rubio.
In the general election , I would have happily voted for most of the other GOP nominees.

I'm no fan of Hillary, but Trump seemed like a loose cannon and didn't trust his judgment on foreign policy.

Not surprised.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 06:01:17 PM »
She'll be 73. She might not live that long

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 06:17:58 PM »
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE AN OLD WOMAN IN PUBLIC AND DEFINITELY NOT IN THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT

if they want a woman just take that powerfully built michele obamma

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 07:23:51 PM »
That's probably her shot to win, then.

No, I figure she probably isn't a bad gal.  I used to think she was a psychopath or similar.  But when looking at info for the alcohol thread, I found she's just a highly disconnected person who has been out-of-touch with reality for too long.  That makes her very dangerous as a politician.

You offer a far kinder assessment than I would offer. 
K

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 07:43:18 PM »
2016:

2020?  :-X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 06:25:39 AM »
Hillary wants to run against Trump again?  Please let her do it.  Trump will wipe his butt with her face again in the presidential elections and win by an even bigger landslide a second term in office.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 06:37:53 AM »
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2016, 10:34:07 AM »
Hillary wants to run against Trump again?  Please let her do it.  Trump will wipe his butt with her face again in the presidential elections and win by an even bigger landslide a second term in office.

Depends?

If the economy roars and Trump doesn't get caught up with any conflict of interest scenarios, he's in for a 2nd term.
However, if the economy goes south or he says something really reckless and/or offensive, it's game on.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 11:38:24 AM »
Depends?

If the economy roars and Trump doesn't get caught up with any conflict of interest scenarios, he's in for a 2nd term.
However, if the economy goes south or he says something really reckless and/or offensive, it's game on.

LOL...Trump ran on saying "something really reckless and/or offensive", multiple times, and it didn't prevent him from getting elected.  In fact, it may have actually helped him.  Looks like most Americans are just sick of all this PC crap.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 04:40:28 PM »
She's delusional but I think shes counting on Trump messing up and then she can come riding to the rescue.....I do think that Biden is kicking himself and that he will in fact run

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 07:32:41 AM »
She'll be 73. She might not live that long

Especially with her serious health problems pneumonia.