Author Topic: I WAS HACKED!!!!!!!! THE REAL FALLSVIEW SPEAKS!  (Read 4082 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
I WAS HACKED!!!!!!!! THE REAL FALLSVIEW SPEAKS!
« on: December 20, 2016, 01:07:18 PM »
For Immediate Release!

FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW,

Greetings, friends constituents, people of GetBig,

It has come to my attention while I was doing humanitarian work in Africa that my account here at GetBig was hacked. With great sadness and despair I was rung up on my Sat phone in Africa by Ron. We discussed what was happening for a second time and I immediately tied up any loose ends on my part and headed back to the states.

To make a long story short, I was in Africa building a school with the locals. No, there were no people running around naked and no, these people were not savages but good people that are in need of outside help. We had already dug a well months ago on my first trip and were in the process of building a school while hostiles came and disrupted our camp. Again these people are extremely friendly and welcoming. The highlight of my trip was handing out text books and seeing the smiling faces on all of the community's children. While there I became friends with a nice family and roomed with them. The father, the patriarch of the family, Nambutu, was most accommodating and we went on hunts almost daily. In fact, we were on a hunt and a terrible rain storm had approached. Dark clouds came in, making it almost impossible to see in front of us. We heard a rumble of sorts, passing it off as the delicate sound of thunder in the distance. As we were trying to find our jeep we took a wrong path leading us to a gorge that was nearly 900 feet deep. Nambutu assured me that the storm would pass shortly but again we heard the distant thunder which seemed to be right on our door step. It wasn't ten minutes when the clouds parted and we could see again. To our despair the sound of thunder was a herd of South American Wild Capybara that were illegally dumped in our part of Africa by poachers. We had to think fast and I found a vine hanging from a tree. The vine was long enough and strong enough to hold Nambutu and I as we swung ourselves to the other side of the gorge. Luckily, one of the villagers were awaiting us on the other side and we could finally get back to our huts.

Anyways, back to the GetBig. Ron had called me and was disgusted and disgruntled. He swore on banning at least 50 people on GetBig until I calmed him down and cooler heads prevailed.

To make a long story short, I arrived at Bob Hope Airport with an Uber awaiting me. I decided to stop at Porto's and pick up some fruit tarts that Ron and I enjoy so much. When driving we noticed a homeless man laying in the street in a seizure like state. I told my Uber to stop immediately and I decided to spring into action.

I administered first aid and gave the man some of my Gatorade. He calmed down and to my amazement was not homeless and was suffering from low blood sugar. In fact the man that I helped was none other than James Cann. He offered to take me to lunch but told him about the business I was attending to and it could not wait. He handed me his address and told me to look him up when I was back in California and was truly indebted to me for help saving his life. We shook hands and went on our way.

I arrived at Porto's only to find that they were fresh out of tarts but another batch was being made I we spoke. I told the fellow I was in a hurry and on official  GetBig business. To my shock this was the worker that waited on Ron and I when we were in there months ago before my Africa trip. He grabbed a special order of Tarts, slashed the price in half and checked me out. Wonderful.

Anyway, I arrived at the GetBig offices in Burbank and was greeted by many of the dignitaries that surround Ron. Its good knowing Ron has such impeccable people working for him and looking out for GetBig. To make a long story short Ron and I got down to brass tacks. We talked for 5 hours on what was going on with the breech and who was going to be in charge of a special investigation unit. We knew right away who we should ask and hopefully he was up for the challenge. Ron and I knew it wasn't going to be nice, but very ugly. Stones were going to have to be turned over, ones that have not been for many years. Friendships would be lost, enemies made and people banned. More on the decision later.

To make a long story short we knew someone, the mole, was a person that worked at GetBig and had access to accounts. How could my account be hacked with the password so long and difficult? Who locked me out? How did they lock me out?

BUT THE PERSON THEY LOCKED OUT WAS ONE OF THE HACKERS USING MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, we noticed about 4-5 people using my account and going through my PM's and trying to find out others info. I had over 200 PM's in my mailbox. Some of those people listed addresses for my Stay Positive Packet and their phone numbers for private phone consultations. This was a mess that needed clean up right away. I have the  utmost respect for Ron and know his heart is in the right place.

We are all here for the love of bodybuilding. A sport that has brought us great pleasure and a wonderful pastime. We love the parade of Bodybuilders on stage. The excitement of the grandiosity. Yes, no hackers were going to spoil our love for bodybuilding.

To make a long story short Ron had told me that all of GetBig had been on lockdown and posters were PM'ing him scared of being hacked. This has probably been one of the worst things that happened at GetBig in its history. People are nervous and not posting anymore, the office is in disarray and filled with paranoia on who is the inside
mole. Ron made many phone calls at which I can't talk about here. I wouldn't be professional for me to post and discuss the inner workings and investigation of what
has been a huge setback here at Getbig.
To make a long story short people here know the real Fallsview. I live just outside of NYC in Lake Placid. I love skiing and just outside my study is a wonderful waterfalls right below Nipple Top. I love my town. I love the snow and the sometimes travel to Bev's Powerhouse Gym to take photos and discuss contests. In fact many
people might not know this but many of the photos that Ron posts are ghost photoed by me. Ron actually gave me the OK to put that out there. I know Ron is a
pioneer and a beacon for Professional Bodybuilding so I give my photos from the East Coast to Ron. Anywho, Its been very cold, especially being in Africa and then
California. I slipped on black ice on the way back from JFK and my back is in misery.
Anyways, to make a long story short there is also a special wiz kid going to be appointed to help the special investigator. He doesn't post here anymore since he is
now a family man but knows a thing about computers. Lets just say its going to be received with mixed emotion as he is one drama filled man. He has beautiful hair
and has a body molded out of granite. He drives a military hummer and doesn't take kindly to any type of disrespect. I'll leave it at that.
One thing I would like to touch base on and I won't run on too long is that whomever is doing this really has some type of problem. Who on earth would harass someone
while using another person's account? I know I'm an easy target since I preach much about being positive and keeping your head up high. I preach against drugs and
feel a person can achieve bodybuilding like gains just by timing nutrients to flood the body. I'm a big advocate of Hillary Clinton and I am shocked she lost. I met
her in 2004 and she was just a joy to talk to. You can't keep a good woman down, that's for sure. Anywho, I know there are some malcontents on the board. I know
some people get vulgar since that is what they know and were brought up in. I know some people like starting drama and thrive on that since they feel very small and
ineffective in real life. I get it. BUT WHEN YOU HACK MY ACCOUNT FOR A SECOND TIME THAT'S WHEN THINGS GET SERIOUS. Ron and I are now on a witch hunt. We will prevail.
We have put all the necessary things in alignment and will stop at nothing until we succeed. I'll be staying home with my family writing my memoirs for the holiday.
I"ll be flying back to California come January 2 to start work on finding out the hackers if not already exposed. Ron has confirmed there will be criminal action
taken when we find these people. Heads will roll and tails will be tucked. The time is now and we are seizing the moment. Ron has stated time and time again, GetBig
needs me now more than ever. TEAM A23 POSITIVE HAS RETURNED. (A23-Attitude 23 Steps) my packet and plan on becoming more positive in the moment. We will make a
difference. Again, I know there are many negative posters that thrive on nastiness but we will not be thwarted. GetBig is changing for 2017. It's time we become
Positive and bring back the bodybuilders that posted on here. I for one have been in touch will Bodybuilding Superstar JJ Marsh. I have almost inked a deal for him
to post here and answer training and diet questions. WOW, exciting things are going to be happening in 2017. In the immortal words of Steve Brisbois, Either your part
of the solution or part of the problem!!! Do you know when he said that? He said that while being interviewed about Momo's death. That speaks volumes and brings
chills to me. Hijack my threads with nastiness, that is your right here on GetBig BUT WHEN YOU HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND PASSED AROUND THE PASSWORD THAT IS CROSSING THE
LINE!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: I WAS HACKED!!!!!!!! THE REAL FALLSVIEW SPEAKS!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 01:08:28 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 01:09:52 PM »
im pretty sure no one will read all that.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 01:13:08 PM »

Well, Tomorrow We'll be releasing the person who is heading up the Special Investigation into this hacking. At least 5 people were using my account.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 01:13:14 PM »
Huh???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 01:18:31 PM »
For Immediate Release!

FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW,

Greetings, friends constituents, people of GetBig,

It has come to my attention while I was doing humanitarian work in Africa that my account here at GetBig was hacked. With great sadness and despair I was rung up on my Sat phone in Africa by Ron. We discussed what was happening for a second time and I immediately tied up any loose ends on my part and headed back to the states.

To make a long story short, I was in Africa building a school with the locals. No, there were no people running around naked and no, these people were not savages but good people that are in need of outside help. We had already dug a well months ago on my first trip and were in the process of building a school while hostiles came and disrupted our camp. Again these people are extremely friendly and welcoming. The highlight of my trip was handing out text books and seeing the smiling faces on all of the community's children. While there I became friends with a nice family and roomed with them. The father, the patriarch of the family, Nambutu, was most accommodating and we went on hunts almost daily. In fact, we were on a hunt and a terrible rain storm had approached. Dark clouds came in, making it almost impossible to see in front of us. We heard a rumble of sorts, passing it off as the delicate sound of thunder in the distance. As we were trying to find our jeep we took a wrong path leading us to a gorge that was nearly 900 feet deep. Nambutu assured me that the storm would pass shortly but again we heard the distant thunder which seemed to be right on our door step. It wasn't ten minutes when the clouds parted and we could see again. To our despair the sound of thunder was a herd of South American Wild Capybara that were illegally dumped in our part of Africa by poachers. We had to think fast and I found a vine hanging from a tree. The vine was long enough and strong enough to hold Nambutu and I as we swung ourselves to the other side of the gorge. Luckily, one of the villagers were awaiting us on the other side and we could finally get back to our huts.

Anyways, back to the GetBig. Ron had called me and was disgusted and disgruntled. He swore on banning at least 50 people on GetBig until I calmed him down and cooler heads prevailed.

To make a long story short, I arrived at Bob Hope Airport with an Uber awaiting me. I decided to stop at Porto's and pick up some fruit tarts that Ron and I enjoy so much. When driving we noticed a homeless man laying in the street in a seizure like state. I told my Uber to stop immediately and I decided to spring into action.

I administered first aid and gave the man some of my Gatorade. He calmed down and to my amazement was not homeless and was suffering from low blood sugar. In fact the man that I helped was none other than James Cann. He offered to take me to lunch but told him about the business I was attending to and it could not wait. He handed me his address and told me to look him up when I was back in California and was truly indebted to me for help saving his life. We shook hands and went on our way.

I arrived at Porto's only to find that they were fresh out of tarts but another batch was being made I we spoke. I told the fellow I was in a hurry and on official  GetBig business. To my shock this was the worker that waited on Ron and I when we were in there months ago before my Africa trip. He grabbed a special order of Tarts, slashed the price in half and checked me out. Wonderful.

Anyway, I arrived at the GetBig offices in Burbank and was greeted by many of the dignitaries that surround Ron. Its good knowing Ron has such impeccable people working for him and looking out for GetBig. To make a long story short Ron and I got down to brass tacks. We talked for 5 hours on what was going on with the breech and who was going to be in charge of a special investigation unit. We knew right away who we should ask and hopefully he was up for the challenge. Ron and I knew it wasn't going to be nice, but very ugly. Stones were going to have to be turned over, ones that have not been for many years. Friendships would be lost, enemies made and people banned. More on the decision later.

To make a long story short we knew someone, the mole, was a person that worked at GetBig and had access to accounts. How could my account be hacked with the password so long and difficult? Who locked me out? How did they lock me out?

BUT THE PERSON THEY LOCKED OUT WAS ONE OF THE HACKERS USING MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, we noticed about 4-5 people using my account and going through my PM's and trying to find out others info. I had over 200 PM's in my mailbox. Some of those people listed addresses for my Stay Positive Packet and their phone numbers for private phone consultations. This was a mess that needed clean up right away. I have the  utmost respect for Ron and know his heart is in the right place.

We are all here for the love of bodybuilding. A sport that has brought us great pleasure and a wonderful pastime. We love the parade of Bodybuilders on stage. The excitement of the grandiosity. Yes, no hackers were going to spoil our love for bodybuilding.

To make a long story short Ron had told me that all of GetBig had been on lockdown and posters were PM'ing him scared of being hacked. This has probably been one of the worst things that happened at GetBig in its history. People are nervous and not posting anymore, the office is in disarray and filled with paranoia on who is the inside
mole. Ron made many phone calls at which I can't talk about here. I wouldn't be professional for me to post and discuss the inner workings and investigation of what
has been a huge setback here at Getbig.
To make a long story short people here know the real Fallsview. I live just outside of NYC in Lake Placid. I love skiing and just outside my study is a wonderful waterfalls right below Nipple Top. I love my town. I love the snow and the sometimes travel to Bev's Powerhouse Gym to take photos and discuss contests. In fact many
people might not know this but many of the photos that Ron posts are ghost photoed by me. Ron actually gave me the OK to put that out there. I know Ron is a
pioneer and a beacon for Professional Bodybuilding so I give my photos from the East Coast to Ron. Anywho, Its been very cold, especially being in Africa and then
California. I slipped on black ice on the way back from JFK and my back is in misery.
Anyways, to make a long story short there is also a special wiz kid going to be appointed to help the special investigator. He doesn't post here anymore since he is
now a family man but knows a thing about computers. Lets just say its going to be received with mixed emotion as he is one drama filled man. He has beautiful hair
and has a body molded out of granite. He drives a military hummer and doesn't take kindly to any type of disrespect. I'll leave it at that.
One thing I would like to touch base on and I won't run on too long is that whomever is doing this really has some type of problem. Who on earth would harass someone
while using another person's account? I know I'm an easy target since I preach much about being positive and keeping your head up high. I preach against drugs and
feel a person can achieve bodybuilding like gains just by timing nutrients to flood the body. I'm a big advocate of Hillary Clinton and I am shocked she lost. I met
her in 2004 and she was just a joy to talk to. You can't keep a good woman down, that's for sure. Anywho, I know there are some malcontents on the board. I know
some people get vulgar since that is what they know and were brought up in. I know some people like starting drama and thrive on that since they feel very small and
ineffective in real life. I get it. BUT WHEN YOU HACK MY ACCOUNT FOR A SECOND TIME THAT'S WHEN THINGS GET SERIOUS. Ron and I are now on a witch hunt. We will prevail.
We have put all the necessary things in alignment and will stop at nothing until we succeed. I'll be staying home with my family writing my memoirs for the holiday.
I"ll be flying back to California come January 2 to start work on finding out the hackers if not already exposed. Ron has confirmed there will be criminal action
taken when we find these people. Heads will roll and tails will be tucked. The time is now and we are seizing the moment. Ron has stated time and time again, GetBig
needs me now more than ever. TEAM A23 POSITIVE HAS RETURNED. (A23-Attitude 23 Steps) my packet and plan on becoming more positive in the moment. We will make a
difference. Again, I know there are many negative posters that thrive on nastiness but we will not be thwarted. GetBig is changing for 2017. It's time we become
Positive and bring back the bodybuilders that posted on here. I for one have been in touch will Bodybuilding Superstar JJ Marsh. I have almost inked a deal for him
to post here and answer training and diet questions. WOW, exciting things are going to be happening in 2017. In the immortal words of Steve Brisbois, Either your part
of the solution or part of the problem!!! Do you know when he said that? He said that while being interviewed about Momo's death. That speaks volumes and brings
chills to me. Hijack my threads with nastiness, that is your right here on GetBig BUT WHEN YOU HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND PASSED AROUND THE PASSWORD THAT IS CROSSING THE
LINE!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 01:20:19 PM »

Next time just post,

TL,DR,FU.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »
Holy fuck that's a lot of words.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 01:32:42 PM »

What did that wall of text say??

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 01:38:49 PM »
Well, Tomorrow We'll be releasing the person who is heading up the Special Investigation into this hacking. At least 5 people were using my account.

whats going to happen when the investigation is complete?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 01:48:28 PM »
tl;dr

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 01:52:38 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 02:14:13 PM »
 :P

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 02:18:03 PM »
T

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 02:20:56 PM »
whats going to happen when the investigation is complete?

Banishment? Dismissal of duties? It's really up to Ron. All I know its going to be quite severe.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
Banishment? Dismissal of duties? It's really up to Ron. All I know its going to be quite severe.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats reassuring...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »

Was it Vlad Putin? Russia bastard is always horning in.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 02:25:50 PM »
Thats reassuring...

I believe so. I know Ron has been on this day and night. I wasn't even near a computer and it seems 4-5 people were on this account. In fact it seems they started bickering between them, forcing one of them off the account. Very bizarre.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 02:27:16 PM »
I believe so. I know Ron has been on this day and night. I wasn't even near a computer and it seems 4-5 people were on this account. In fact it seems they started bickering between them, forcing one of them off the account. Very bizarre.

If someone hacks an account all they need to do to stop others using it is a change the e-mail address and password.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »
If someone hacks an account all they need to do to stop others using it is a change the e-mail address and password.

lets not be rational and correct in this thread. There is clearly some looney tunes going on.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 02:52:10 PM »

...to make a SHORT story LONG.... ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 03:08:04 PM »
Alt.drugs.meth is probably missing your wall-of-text posts.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 04:45:48 PM »
Great post fallspew...excellent read.
  I got as far as "For immediate...", took a shit, rubbed one out then showered. I'll make reading your insane ranting high on my priority list this weekend right after I watch the paint on my walls dry.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 06:05:47 PM »
is this Alex 23, the real Alex 23?