Author Topic: Nutrobal Mk-677 GH Secratologue  (Read 3910 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Nutrobal Mk-677 GH Secratologue
« on: December 20, 2016, 10:39:29 PM »
Any thoughts for natty athletes? Also what else can be used to raise testosterone or assist in slapping on some muscle on my structure? Did blast and cruise for 4 years, and completely off now. 21 yo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Nutrobal Mk-677 GH Secratologue
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 01:43:16 AM »
Any thoughts for natty athletes? Also what else can be used to raise testosterone or assist in slapping on some muscle on my structure? Did blast and cruise for 4 years, and completely off now. 21 yo

Test? No

Gh? A lil

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 03:04:29 AM »

hows your natty test levels after 4 years of B&C?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 09:15:45 AM »
I didn't get blood tests yet, but did 1-2 weeks cold turkey, than 4 weeks hcg, and now am last day of week 7 of serm pct, am only using nolva after 5 weeks of clomid till i feel the need not to use it anymore.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 11:33:10 AM »
I didn't get blood tests yet, but did 1-2 weeks cold turkey, than 4 weeks hcg, and now am last day of week 7 of serm pct, am only using nolva after 5 weeks of clomid till i feel the need not to use it anymore.

good luck bouncing back. for natural i think squats/dl s are important and eating quality food.

Too bad you cannot advance too much being natural.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 01:20:34 AM »
It's been 82 days since my last injection. My PCT was something like this:

Weeks 1-2 i went off cold turkey after last injection to let compounds clear
Weeks 3-6 nolva @40mg ed
Week 3-6 1500iu first injection of hcg, followed by 500iu eod for 14 days, followed by 1000iu eod for 10 days.
Weeks 7-10 clomid 100mg ed
Weeks 11 clomid 50mg ed
Weeks 7-11 nolva @20mg ed

Weeks 9-11 (and still am using it) Started using natural supplements
Aggro test booster complex twice a day
DAA 3-5g every morning
Natural anti-aromatase 2x a day morning and night
Tribulus postwo 2250mg (3 pills)
Vitamin D3 4000iu

Last night was my last dosage of nolvadex. Finally i am drug free... feels weird and good afrer 3-4 years of b&c. I will wait another month or two before i take a blood test and see where i stand. I really hope I'm recovering

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 07:02:56 AM »
whtats the damage kg wise? do you got your libido back?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 07:31:39 PM »
whtats the damage kg wise? do you got your libido back?

I stopped lifting during PCT, acne wrecked my mental state. I'm heavier than i intially was on cycle, my diet is always shit, holding more water and fat. Slowly getting back into it, been around 1-2 months since i started lifting again and i can say im getting better. Libido is not present, but i get boners more and more often as every day passes

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 10:59:20 PM »
I stopped lifting during PCT, acne wrecked my mental state. I'm heavier than i intially was on cycle, my diet is always shit, holding more water and fat. Slowly getting back into it, been around 1-2 months since i started lifting again and i can say im getting better. Libido is not present, but i get boners more and more often as every day passes

sounds not too bad gainsi. my advice is to get lean and healthy naturally and mayve go for some gh/primo/test look. for 6-8 months a year.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 01:44:04 AM »
sounds not too bad gainsi. my advice is to get lean and healthy naturally and mayve go for some gh/primo/test look. for 6-8 months a year.

Or you could just run 500mg test/wk and 50mg var, 12.5mg aromasin, 10mg nolva, 66mcg t4 (2 33mcg tabs 2x/day), 5hi Chinese gh 2x/day with 5iu bumpin r an hour after the gh.

Or lazy way? Shoot 600mg test and 300mg tren e once a week with 1 8iu shot of gh in the morning on non training days or 30min pre workout. Followed by a 5 hi dose of skin 1hr after the gh shot (or immediately post workout.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 12:49:46 PM »
Bumpin R ?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 02:28:58 PM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 07:21:46 PM »
i'm looking into trying some myself. seems very interesting. be careful with your vendor however, I was on the SARMs subreddit and one of their big nootropics supplies did some mass spec and HPLC testing and found a lot of the mk-667 out there was tainted with benzyl chloroformate and a lot of other toxic byproducts of sloppy synthesizing jobs. he stopped carrying it after he couldn't get a pure source, apparently it's a hard compound to synthesize and the Chinese manufacturers are cutting corners to make a quick buck

search for "Ceretropic" on the subreddit and do some reading before you buy it

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »
I swear Steroids ruined my life for one reason. I had severe acne from it every freaken day i used them for the past years. And i had an abusive behavior because i was still young and just wanted to get big. Didn't think twice about the consequences and had no one to tell me otherwise. I'm left with severe scarring of my skin, i am balding, gyno, and im literally as hairy as an ape.

Now i am doing my best to fix what i destroyed. My goals by summer is to do skin laser for both hair removal and scarring, and to get a gynocomastia surgery. Fkn pain in the ass, but whatever. When this is done, i will gain much more confidence and might do things proper again after running a second serious course of tane.

I have ran boostropin, arctotropin by northern and another canadian gh lab which i forgot name (starts with the letter n and it's not norvo), forgot what it was called. Best decision i had ever made. Sad i can't afford them anymore. And i think synthetic gh shuts me down as a natty. Mk677 should be enough

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 08:49:23 AM »
Ive used MK677 about 3 times. Lots of water and weight gains.
Other than that... well not much no muscle no strengh no fat loss...
Also just destroys insulin sensitivity and increase appetite = good luck staying lean on that shit. I gained significant amount of fat each time ive used it.
Theres no way around real HGH period.