Author Topic: #FakeNews Mega Thread  (Read 12463 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: #FakeNews Mega Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2018, 02:58:32 PM »
They are recurring panel guests. Some believe Geraldo is left of right and he works for FOX News.

Ok, I do see they have pro trump panel guests, I was speaking about their main anchors. I personally haven't seen or can't recall any time when they said anything positive about Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2018, 05:16:56 PM »
Ok, I do see they have pro trump panel guests, I was speaking about their main anchors. I personally haven't seen or can't recall any time when they said anything positive about Trump.

They have, but it's very rare. Ever wonder why there are more liberal leaning major news networks than conservative ones? FOX news is a loner.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2018, 08:49:57 PM »
They have, but it's very rare. Ever wonder why there are more liberal leaning major news networks than conservative ones? FOX news is a loner.

One America News is another

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2018, 09:48:32 PM »
I spent about 20 minutes watching CNN at an airport last week and wanted to shoot myself in the head. 

Fucking CNN and all their facts.  Think they're so smart cuz they know words.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2018, 11:13:10 PM »
Fucking CNN and all their facts.  Think they're so smart cuz they know words.

lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2018, 11:13:45 PM »
TIME Falsifies Headline About Supreme Court Decision
By Alec Sears | June 12, 2018
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alec-sears/2018/06/12/time-falsifies-headline-about-supreme-court-decision

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2018, 11:11:23 AM »
TIME Falsifies Headline About Supreme Court Decision
By Alec Sears | June 12, 2018
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alec-sears/2018/06/12/time-falsifies-headline-about-supreme-court-decision

"Under Ohio rules, registered voters who fail to vote in a two-year period are targeted for eventual removal from registration rolls, even if they haven’t moved and remain eligible. The state said it only uses the disputed process after first comparing its voter lists with a U.S. postal service list of people who have reported a change of address. But not everyone who moves notifies the post office, the state said.

So the state asks people who haven’t voted in two years to confirm their eligibility. If they do, or if they show up to vote over the next four years, voters remain registered. If they do nothing, their names eventually fall off the list of registered voters."

Don't know if it was intentional but it was inaccurate. 2 years starts the process.