Author Topic: REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE! - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Returns live!  (Read 13201 times)

GMCtrk

Re: 04.03.06 - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Returns live!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 01:46:34 AM »
Mr. Solomon,

I was really hoping that Ronnie would have knocked your block off at the '05 Olympia....becuase you desered it ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 02:53:52 AM »
Ahh Keith speaking of kitchens, that is a place you need to try and avoid like the PLAGUE! :o
Enjoy the Pool, do you actually wear a bathing suit? :-\
Now that would be a site!
By the way, I love it here and Wayne TOO! :-*
PS: This is a great place to learn about people speaking of staying low key, with you son, that would be impossible. ;D
S. Ray

Shawn you are a funny guy.  You are supposed to be a professional BB.  You make a living off of bodybuilding.  You look awesome here dude.  This is what the fans call a disgrace.  This is what the promoter who hired you to guest pose calls a waste of money (I can relate to that).  I have a reason why I am like i am now. But it is only temporary. You on the other hand can do nothing about being short.  NOTHING.  I would take my health and my life over yours in a heart beat.  I just can't imagine pulling the shit like you do and being able to sleep at night. As much as I didn't get along with my mom, I don't think I would let her go to jail for me.  Like I said with Chic, anytime you want to match a CBC with mine. You'll lose any battle you want to come at me with .  And I would think you would be a little more less insulting to me, since I have never mentioned the shit you pulled here.  Now go sit down get ready for your show and the NOC.  YOu are going aren't you.  Some certain people are expecting you I'm sure.

What funny is how you and CHic attack my weight.  For two guys who live on roids I have always been stronger than either of you.  Even out of shape and not able to train even at 50% I bet I am still stronger. But I guess that is fat talking.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 03:42:43 AM »
let go of it onlyme, he's got a character flaw.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 04:10:58 AM »
Yea you're right.  It's funny, he's a professional and I find myself lowering myself to his level. It funny how some guys are just cocky.  I'll let the PDI do it's talking. It will be funny how Shawn, Chic, the lift studios guy and a couple others are going to backtrack and start kissing Waynes ass for interviews and shit.  I'll have to see what I can do to make sure they pay full price for any tickets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 04:19:47 AM »
LOL the funniest quote will be "I always believed the Pro Division was a great idea, Wayne!" *slurp, slurp*

Luckily, he reads the boards and knows who his detractors are.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 04:47:43 AM »
It really is difficult for you to be positive isn't it onlyme? As I said before and will remind you again, I have nothing against Wayne or his new organization. Apparently I need to be on here kissing his ass and belittling the IFBB/NPC for that to sink in for you. Sorry buddy think what ya want.

Make sure to tune in today for the show.  8)

LIFT
Elevate Your Image.™

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 04:51:23 AM »
sorry, i have a few businesses to run will catch it on demand

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 08:04:48 AM »
Mr Solomon-

I bet some of these new athletes who have announced the jump- Jack London and Vinnie Galanti- could be some good guests.  And with another Pro name coming this week, how long until you guys catch the PDI bug?

240 these guys are scrubs and your looking for a quick buck by tooting these two... who is the next almost pro to join ....
L

RHINO290

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 08:58:50 AM »
240 these guys are scrubs and your looking for a quick buck by tooting these two... who is the next almost pro to join ....

Whats the matter, afaid Jason Arntz might be one of them? Jae(jason) jonna(joanna)

Scrubs? I said it before, I will say it again, sept 16th, come compete against the "scrubs" oh wait, you will have to qualify first.........

who's the scrub now?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 09:03:42 AM »
Whatever Rhino, I have nothing against you as a person as I told you before , but I do know one thing, your a big dude yes but a top bodybuilder you are not... please prove me wrong ...

I find it funny all the fuss with the new federation and your the headlining act ....

Jaejonna is a real name

Jason has synthol shoulders so that makes him fake..

And your in meltdown mode right now bro... your clucking off the side your mouth like a little kid that wants attention....
L

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 10:25:43 AM »
Did you just write this:
 "I have a reason why I am like I am now. But it is only temporary."
Yo monye, I met you what 4 years ago.............?
Yea, being Fat and overweight has nothing to do with GLUTTONY!
Anyway, as I have proven I can lose the weight ;D
For the record, your height has done nothing to improve your Good looks ::)
Enough of getting in the gutter with you on the insults of which you'd lose everytime. ;D
Otherwise post your Picture so everyone can see what you REALLY look like? :-*
Didn't think so, I would dare u :o.
By the way, the PHAT Posing pic, that was the same year I placed 2nd int he Mr. O ;D
Who's your daddy? :o
Wayne knows me, and loves me. It's always been love hate as with 240.
No harm no foul but why are we talking about a federation that doesn't exist? Kinda like talking Pro Football in LA who doesn't have a team?
Hard to build a Pro Federation with a bunch of Amateurs who couldn'e earn a Pro Card through normal channels but hey, competition if you wanna call it that, is good for everybody PDI vs IFBB   Let's get it on! >:(
I'm out, Onlyme, enjoy the rest or your meal, I mean day! 8)
S. Ray

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 10:28:41 AM »
Did you just write this:
 "I have a reason why I am like I am now. But it is only temporary."
Yo monye, I met you what 4 years ago.............?
Yea, being Fat and overweight has nothing to do with GLUTTONY!
Anyway, as I have proven I can lose the weight ;D
For the record, your height has done nothing to improve your Good looks ::)
Enough of getting in the gutter with you on the insults of which you'd lose everytime. ;D
Otherwise post your Picture so everyone can see what you REALLY look like? :-*
Didn't think so, I would dare u :o.
By the way, the PHAT Posing pic, that was the same year I placed 2nd int he Mr. O ;D
Who's your daddy? :o
Wayne knows me, and loves me. It's always been love hate as with 240.
No harm no foul but why are we talking about a federation that doesn't exist? Kinda like talking Pro Football in LA who doesn't have a team?
Hard to build a Pro Federation with a bunch of Amateurs who couldn'e earn a Pro Card through normal channels but hey, competition if you wanna call it that, is good for everybody PDI vs IFBB   Let's get it on! >:(
I'm out, Onlyme, enjoy the rest or your meal, I mean day! 8)
S. Ray
said in the tone of a true believer in Jesus Christ during lent

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 10:31:53 AM »

S. Ray

hahahahaha    The are amatuers arent they!!!
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 11:00:36 AM »
Hehe Shawn you are funny again. If you only knew what I go through with my leg.  But, guaranteed you would have killed yourself.  I can't argue about what I look like now.  But like I said I am still pretty sure with all the roids you took and abuse my CBC is better than yours. You need to understand that you are name in an activity that is looked down upon and in order to achieve any kind of status you have to abuse drugs and f**k up your body.  To make real money you have to pose for gay men.  Like at the NOC you have done for so many years.  Ooooooohh  that is so impressive to me.  You forget my injury caused a reaction in my thyroid, and it prevented me from training due to the pain and not able to walk.  You come back and attempt to demean me is pathetic and weak considering you can make them on account of an injury and medical condition.  And the funny thing for a guy who abused roids as much as you, you never won the big show.  You were never a winner. I know that would give me a chip on my shoulder too.  To be a loser for so many years must be hard and be short in addition. ANd really do you think your looks make up for your shortness and attitude.  Not hardly.  You give the impression you are some successful businessman and whatever.  Selling drugs and allowing your mom to take the fall is nothing to brag about.  No matter what, your only defense is to attack my body.  Like I said I am like this temporarily. You have no other negative things you can think off.  You are filled with negative shit.  You cheat on your wife, you have sex with a he/she, you sell drugs so you can buy expensive stuff to make you look cool, you abused roids, you do gay posing shit, you are a back stabber, it goes on and on.  YOu avoid answering questions on here cause you have no answers to make you look good. 

Son, you a guy who is trying to hang on to what fame he had. Let it go, no one cares.  And remember the hissy fit you made in the hotel lobby at one of the most pretigious hotels in Hawaii.  I went out of my way to get  you a deal on.  That is the image you give BB to the pubic.  It's interetsing how you can embarrass yourself like that and do it so regulary.  Have a good show I am sure it will be your last.

By the way what is your excuse for coming to my show as a guest poser and decide not to pose with the others cause you told me you were to fat.  That is the class you are famous for.  I should have listened to everyone here and saved the $4,000+ is cost to get you here and your wife

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 11:03:21 AM »

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 11:09:10 AM »
Hard to build a Pro Federation with a bunch of Amateurs who couldn'e earn a Pro Card through normal channels but hey, competition if you wanna call it that, is good for everybody PDI vs IFBB   Let's get it on!

Sounds like a true professional.  Sounds like a guy who never won the big one.  Sounds pityful.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 11:18:20 AM »
Damn Onlyme and Shawn got that real beef going on ..
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 11:31:08 AM »
Shawn darling, what is your excuse for charging a promoter money to show up looking like a bad amatuer to guest pose.  What kind of professional are you?  Part time.  You embarrass BB, yourself, the IFBB and your fellow BB's.   What is your excuse.  And you do this all the time. DOn't you feel like a piece of shit taking money from promoters looking like this. I would, but then again I have a conscience and diginity.  Two things you proven for many years you do not have. And you are short too.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »
"I should have listened to everyone here and saved the $4,000+ is cost to get you here and your wife"
ONLYME AKA "Keith" you got a Deal! :o
If  I had posed you would have been BROKE! Oops, did I say that. ;D
Regardless, how many times are you going to say your being FAT is only Temporary? ???
Thyroid problem........yea OK ::)
It's not your fault I understand but do you think the Chocolate Malts might have contibuted to your condition? :-\
I wont hate on you, I know what its like to Be "Out of shape." ;D
Sadly, you never knew what it was like to be IN SHAPE! :-*
You just like BBers but hate what they do is that it?
There's one in every BUNCH, which is why I love it here! ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2006, 04:29:50 PM »
"I should have listened to everyone here and saved the $4,000+ is cost to get you here and your wife"
ONLYME AKA "Keith" you got a Deal! :o
If  I had posed you would have been BROKE! Oops, did I say that. ;D
Regardless, how many times are you going to say your being FAT is only Temporary? ???
Thyroid problem........yea OK ::)
It's not your fault I understand but do you think the Chocolate Malts might have contibuted to your condition? :-\
I wont hate on you, I know what its like to Be "Out of shape." ;D
Sadly, you never knew what it was like to be IN SHAPE! :-*
You just like BBers but hate what they do is that it?
There's one in every BUNCH, which is why I love it here! ;D

This Jenny Craig discussion between Onlyme and Shawn... Classic.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2006, 04:30:23 PM »
Will Manion be on the show tonight? I'm excited!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »
The difference is I could careless about Onlyme, while he suddenly has found a new interest in me.
Let it go bro, arguing with me is like an Elephant trying to catch a Cheetah. :-*
Is it dinner time yet? ;D
Peace,
S

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: TUNE IN LIVE NOW! - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Returns live!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
TUNE IN LIVE and they are addressing Jim Manion and his appearance on the show.
Elevate Your Image.™

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »
onlyme from 9pm to 9am:

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »
jesus that show sucked