Author Topic: REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE! - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Returns live!  (Read 13279 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Bodybuilding talk radio returns to the air on Monday April 3rd as Team MuscleTech presents Pro Bodybuilding Weekly.  Hosts Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo will cover all the latest developments from around the world of pro bodybuilding.  The show will also feature guest appearances from industry insiders for a round table discussion of the topics that are making headlines. The voice of professional bodybuilding broadcasts Live on Monday at 8pm est (5pm pst) for a worldwide audience.

http://www.ProBodybuildingWeekly.com
Elevate Your Image.™

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 04.03.06 - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Returns live!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 01:02:19 PM »
no doubt ... the internet,... the boards etc.
wouldnt dare indentify an online member name

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 01:32:09 PM »
Another day... another tear from 240.  :'(

I guess you missed the part where it says...
"feature guest appearances from industry insiders for a round table discussion"

Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »

I think you should remember that not only did I post Pro Bodybuilding Radio show from week one here on the boards, it was also in the News section being promoted.  It is news, it is a positive force for the bodybuilding community, and Dan Solomon and his wife are very gracious people who care about the sport.  As for a commercial, are you nuts 240? Do you see me charging you for your advertisements here, although you do owe me now, based on some figures I have calculated, close to $9,900   :)

If it is relevant in the bodybuilding industry, it should be mentioned...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 02:53:55 PM »
good, it's about time somebody told her

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 03:04:44 PM »
My apologies.  I'll be serious for a minute :)

Who will be the guest this week?  I was looking fwd to the Manion interview, as well as his take on athletes that wish to compete in both the IFBB and the PDI.  Seems there are a few that are interested in doing both, and the IFBB has not yet made a formal statement about whether it'll be permitted or not.  DeMilia will allow it, and if Manion will also, it could be GREAT for the athletes (double the opportunities to earn prize money).

Rob

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »
I think you should remember that not only did I post Pro Bodybuilding Radio show from week one here on the boards, it was also in the News section being promoted.  It is news, it is a positive force for the bodybuilding community, and Dan Solomon and his wife are very gracious people who care about the sport.  As for a commercial, are you nuts 240? Do you see me charging you for your advertisements here, although you do owe me now, based on some figures I have calculated, close to $9,900   :)

If it is relevant in the bodybuilding industry, it should be mentioned...

Ron, this counterdicts everything why the radio show and here the PDI gets nothing.  Start a newboard just for PDI like the IFBB has.  I think after 25+ years in BB Wayne has some crediability about how loves BB.  The PDI is huge news and it is a positive force in the BB community once it picks up steam.  The funny part about this radio show and how it supposed to bring "news" about BB, it will not do anything on PDI yet.  Could you imagine if "real" radio programs or news station ran their stations by only putting news on only after it happens. You want to be the first to annouce something new not second or after.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 09:19:26 PM »
onlyme why do you have such a hardon for Wayne and the PDI? Seems you're still bitter after loosing your ass on the show you did years ago. We get it, you hate the IFBB, Manion and the Weiders. The PDI is huge news for you but as mentioned several times until Wayne announces what athletes will be joining it is nothing more then "the rhino" and a few press releases. Will the time come to discuss legitimate competitors as part of his organization as well as the shows? Of course, but until then give it a rest with the IFBB haterade.

LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 01:27:01 AM »
Wasn't Wayne the IFBB pro division president back when he did his show, not Manion? 

Yes Wayne was with the IFBB and Manion was the NPC.

onlyme why do you have such a hardon for Wayne and the PDI? Seems you're still bitter after loosing your ass on the show you did years ago. We get it, you hate the IFBB, Manion and the Weiders. The PDI is huge news for you but as mentioned several times until Wayne announces what athletes will be joining it is nothing more then "the rhino" and a few press releases. Will the time come to discuss legitimate competitors as part of his organization as well as the shows? Of course, but until then give it a rest with the IFBB haterade.

LIFT

You are what we call a front runner.  That is someone who does not support something that is not a winner or winning but once it starts winning you are the first one begging to help out. What's funny is how you DO NOT support Wayne or the PDI.  You come on here pretending to be all supportive of BB yet when something comes along looking to improve it you do nothing but put it down by saying it is nothing just a bunch of talk.  Even with all the things happening to show its real you still have your dumb remarks about who is in it who are the pros.  That is your cop-out why you don't want to support it or talk about it.  But once the NOC happens and you see it steamrolling you'll be one of the first kissing Wayne's ass to be a part of it.  Hopefully you won't be cause it's half-ass supporters like you we don't want.  Plus,from the great press your show has received I would really concentrate on getting your show off the ground.  You come on here saying so and so is in it yet guys are pulling out right and left. 

I have my reasons why I don't like Manion, the Weiners and the IFBB.  The reason why (again) I support Wayne is because at least he is trying to get something going that is better than what is out there.  And he doens't hide behind anyone like Manion or the Weiners.  Whatever he might do wrong or whatever in the past at least he took the hits, unlike Manion and the Weiners who hide. 

So hopefully your show will do good and Waynes show.  That would be great for everyone. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 08:57:41 AM »
First, get one thing straight. The show is Dan Solomon's show. Not mine, not Chick's but Dan's. Do I support Dan and Bob? Yes, 100%. A "front runner"... Thanks for letting me know your version of what that means, news to me. I thought a "front runner" would be more like "The Rhino," someone who does things before everyone else. Regardless, that's a moot point. Where have I shown that I DO NOT support Wayne or the PDI? Because I'm not on here hugging his nuts, that means I don't support it? Who says Wayne's show will improve BB? I know that Wayne wants to see BB grow and flourish, so I'm not saying it won't improve it. There is no reason for me to kiss Wayne's ass because I'm not looking to promote one of his shows, which you are clearly positioning yourself as doing...

"half-ass supporters like you we don't want."

I've met Wayne and he was cordial to me and I have no problems with him what-so-ever. You ASSUME that Wayne will never be on the show. Guess you'll have to wait and see but thanks for following the show and voicing your concern.

Mahlo,
LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »
First, get one thing straight. The show is Dan Solomon's show. Not mine, not Chick's but Dan's. Do I support Dan and Bob? Yes, 100%. A "front runner"... Thanks for letting me know your version of what that means, news to me. I thought a "front runner" would be more like "The Rhino," someone who does things before everyone else. Regardless, that's a moot point. Where have I shown that I DO NOT support Wayne or the PDI? Because I'm not on here hugging his nuts, that means I don't support it? Who says Wayne's show will improve BB? I know that Wayne wants to see BB grow and flourish, so I'm not saying it won't improve it. There is no reason for me to kiss Wayne's ass because I'm not looking to promote one of his shows, which you are clearly positioning yourself as doing...

"half-ass supporters like you we don't want."

I've met Wayne and he was cordial to me and I have no problems with him what-so-ever. You ASSUME that Wayne will never be on the show. Guess you'll have to wait and see but thanks for following the show and voicing your concern.

Mahlo,
LIFT

I like your half-assed try at Hawaiian.  It's Mahalo not Mahlo.  Anyway, my half-ass support of BB I am pretty sure in terms of $'s exceeds what you have contributed.  I did it cause I enjoyed BB.  But after being involved where I got see how it really is run, thats when I decided not to support the NPC or IFBB, Manion or the Weiners.  I am smart enough to leave something that clearly takes advantage of the people who support it while the head guys sit in the background reaping the riches.  Now something is in the works that could possibly fuck the same assholes who have been fucking everyone else for so long.  You bet I am supporting it 10000%.  And Wayne being on your show means nothing to me and I can bet not that much to Wayne either.  Unless you have him scheduled to be the show tommorrow or the next day, being on your show will probably be useless after this week.  You or whoever runs the show really need to work on your marketing.  YOUR show is a 4th tier form of advertising.  You would think you would have on whoever the people want on. Then maybe your listening audience numbers will match what is listed. Until then, the show is just a filler. 

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »
Keith really, it's time you get a life.
Either get a job with PDI and announce that this is what you do, "PROMOTE" them or keep swinging from Waynes sack.
Either way, sitting on the fence bashing the IFBB does not "Promote PDI which by the way has yet to have a show, pay an athlete or put fans in the seats!  I applaude Wayne for trying to stay in the game but wasn't it a short year ago we heard the same thing about to go down in Japan then Nothing?
Well, if it walks like a Duck..............
Save your negativity for something other than the Positivity of the Show.
Your sourgrapes on losing all your money at your show is polluting the board.
Really noone wants to hear your Negativity EVERYTIME YOU POST!
Turn the page already,
M   Ha   LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!S. Ray

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
Really noone wants to hear your Negativity EVERYTIME YOU POST!

We've really missed this messiah wannabe attitude.
Thank you Shawn for your words of wisdom.

Insider Z
Insider Z

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 11:01:32 AM »
Insider Z & Onlyme = Nuthuggers ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 11:03:32 AM »
Guys, we're all interested in the same goal, right? What's best for the athletes?

All kidding and trashtalking aside, ANY competition among BBing organizations is good, as it'll lead to more $ spent on advertising and prize monies, and less $ going to the pockets of the powers-that-be.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 11:04:37 AM »
Agreed! ;D

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »

Shawn, you never miss a point.
Congratulations.
Insider Z

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 11:16:59 AM »
Thanks for noticing...... ::)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 04:29:02 PM »

Shawn Ray = fake, agenda based IFBB kiss ass

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 05:55:54 PM »
YOUR show is a 4th tier form of advertising.  You would think you would have on whoever the people want on. Then maybe your listening audience numbers will match what is listed. Until then, the show is just a filler. 

I'll assume that you are a bodybuilding fan....so help me understand the endless expressions of negativity.  It really is fascinating. -- 10 months ago we created the radio show in an effort to provide a platform for the athletes to communicate with the fan base.  Our guest list has included seemingly every top athlete in the sport (and various members of the media). Listeners from all over the world have sent us warm and positive words of gratitude for providing a voice to a sport that was once known only for photos and ink.  The audience numbers are real...and the support has been overwhelming. --  Needless to say, there are SEVERAL intriguing characters who have yet to join us on the show.  Not to worry, we've had preliminary conversations with ALL of them...and plans are in the works as we look to showcase all of the drama and plot lines that interest the listeners.  -- Your insults are perplexing.  Our show this Monday will likely tackle some of the issues that you care so deeply about.  In the mean time, stay passionate and stay positive....even if it hurts.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 07:57:44 PM »
Oh my I am getting advice from Shawn.  Am I honored, no way.  Shawn from what I hear about your escapades I look like a saint.  It's funny how you say the PDI has done nothing so far we'll either have you.  Unless the COlorado Pro is like your 10th show.  Have you put on a show before.  Then instead of coming on here and saying walk like a duck shit, you should look at yourself. Your show hasn't done a thing either.  You promote it on here and on the radio show yet you have not said who is 100% comfirmed and signed.  I don't know you as well as others on here but from what I read and get phone calls or emails about you, you really need to stay more low key.

As for me being negative, I think it was everyone else starting the negativity with the PDI.  I understand why Shawn doesn't like it.  He was caught cheating and Wayne had to tell him on behalf of the Weiners and IFBB.  Well son take your hits like a man.  If you can't cheat good enough not to get caught then you need to ask your fellow BB how they do it.

When I express my anger at the IFBB, Manion or the Weiners its because of the constant shit I read on here or get emails about or experienced myself.  And at no time did I ever blame Manion, the NPC or IFBB or the Weiners for my loss.  Not once.YOu guys to need to get your facts straight cause you look like idiots trying to make me look like the bad guy.

And Shawn you tell me to get a life. I am on here for fun.  I do it cause I can.  I have money, I live great, I live in Hawaii and I do what I want.  I am working almost everytime I am on here.  I just go back and forth in my windows.  I even play on here from my pool. I do this for fun.

You guys cry over what I say about the IFBB, Manion and Weiners.  Thats to bad. SOrry it hits your heart so bad.  If you noticed the majority of the people on here think basically the same way.  The IFBB is screwed up AMI has ruined what is supposed to be the #1 BB event, and athletes rep is a waste of time.  I say it.  Sorry but if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
Ahh Keith speaking of kitchens, that is a place you need to try and avoid like the PLAGUE! :o
Enjoy the Pool, do you actually wear a bathing suit? :-\
Now that would be a site!
By the way, I love it here and Wayne TOO! :-*
PS: This is a great place to learn about people speaking of staying low key, with you son, that would be impossible. ;D
S. Ray

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »
Ahh Keith speaking of kitchens, that is a place you need to try and avoid like the PLAGUE! :o
Enjoy the Pool, do you actually wear a bathing suit? :-\
Now that would be a site!
By the way, I love it here and Wayne TOO! :-*
PS: This is a great place to learn about people speaking of staying low key, with you son, that would be impossible. ;D
S. Ray

kick his ass only me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 10:43:57 PM »
Mr Solomon-

I bet some of these new athletes who have announced the jump- Jack London and Vinnie Galanti- could be some good guests.  And with another Pro name coming this week, how long until you guys catch the PDI bug?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2006, 10:46:08 PM »
Mr Solomon-

I bet some of these new athletes who have announced the jump- Jack London and Vinnie Galanti- could be some good guests.  And with another Pro name coming this week, how long until you guys catch the PDI bug?

the pdi look intersting and could catch on wouldnt pro bodybuilding radio like to be the first to so call discover it