Author Topic: SUDDENLY LIBERALS ARE THE ONES STOCKPILING FOOD, GUNS AND EMERGENCY SUPPLIES  (Read 1805 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
infowars ... ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
infowars ... ::)

Normally I'd be with you on this but since they nailed pretty much everyone of their stories throughout the elections, they've redeemed themselves.

avxo

• Getbig V
Normally I'd be with you on this but since they nailed pretty much everyone of their stories throughout the elections, they've redeemed themselves.

Like what? About a pizza parlor being a front for a child-sex dungeon? About the lizard people? About "false flag" operations with actors?

InfoWars is no different than the placard that the crazy guy holds, saying "GOD IS A SOCK! THE END IS NEAR."  and Alex Jones is just a man, whoring himself out and profiting off the idiots who buy the shit he peddles.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Like what? About a pizza parlor being a front for a child-sex dungeon? About the lizard people? About "false flag" operations with actors?

InfoWars is no different than the placard that the crazy guy holds, saying "GOD IS A SOCK! THE END IS NEAR."  and Alex Jones is just a man, whoring himself out and profiting off the idiots who buy the shit he peddles.

LOLOLOL!  Spot on!  I used to love that guy btw.  Way back when he was into UFOs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOLOLOL!  Spot on!  I used to love that guy btw.  Way back when he was into UFOs

Back for another eight years of beatings, Rob?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Derp..

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122697849.html

avxo

• Getbig V
Derp..

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122697849.html

I read this carefully but it doesn't address the lizard people or pizzagate or any of the other bullshit stories that Jones peddles to the gullible fools that read infowars.com.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
obviously he does not have you integrity about leaving this site

The only parting shot you have when you have nothing else. Keep in mind I never came back as a gimmick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Eight more years of proving libs wrong yet again. Can't wait

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Eight more years of proving libs wrong yet again. Can't wait

You haven't done it yet in the past eight years, so pretty sure no one is waiting for  your dazzling viewpoints for the  next eight. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I agree.  Alex Jones is a screwball.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Alex Jones had a fantastic 2016

He said Trump was going to win and in the end he was right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Alex Jones had a fantastic 2016

He said Trump was going to win and in the end he was right.

Meh.  Blind squirrel.