Author Topic: Prolactin increase after cycle need advice.  (Read 1152 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Prolactin increase after cycle need advice.
« on: December 23, 2016, 01:04:16 PM »
Hi,

Been off gear for 1,5 years and i recovered fully.
Did regular blood works an all the values was in range.
This summer i was starting to get a bit bloat and my libido decreased also lost  strength in the gym and depression , did a new blood work which showed PROLACTIN increase 498 mIU/L i was confused since my prolactin was in range during all the time 154 mIU/L, my LH and FSH free Test and total Test was also reduced due the PROLACTIN rise my Estrogen also rised a bit but was in range.
My Prolactin usually rise to this levels when i use Trenbolone or Nandrolone this time i was off gear all the time, and it rised this high feelt like it totaly was shutting me down.
This all started after i was using Hydroxyzine, due sleeping problems also read online that Hydroxyzine can increase Prolactin.
2 months ago i started using Dbol 10mg Daily both my PROLACTIN and ESTORGEN decreased which was great, always feel good on DBOL(=
After dbol i shifted to Testosterone E 250mg weekly, have been on Testosterone for 1,7 months now and my libido is decreased again and my strength is not the same feels like the Testosterone is not working also bloat again, never experienced this before and i have used gear for 4 years!!! Testosterone always works wonders for me and i can use 750mg weekly without any estrogen or prolactin issue.
I will take a new  blood work about 2-3 weeks since my lab is currently closed.
Feels like my PROLACTIN is a big problem and i decided to try DOSTINEX, never used it before and are a bit worried what happens when i stop using it, would my prolactin increase again??
Could really use the help of experienced guys who have had problems with prolactin and used DOSTINEX before.

Thanks a lot!!