Author Topic: creatine in grap juice  (Read 1661 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
creatine in grap juice
« on: April 01, 2006, 12:10:53 PM »
hey guys
 I know that creatine in grap juice is very unsable and breaks down quicky. but i was wondering how long can i hav e the creatine in grap juice before the creatine breaks down?? i  work more part time now. so, was was thinking about  keeping the creatine in grap juice for  like 4 hours. I train after  work. is this to long ????

Thanks

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: creatine in grap juice
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 12:15:32 PM »
hey guys
 I know that creatine in grap juice is very unsable and breaks down quicky. but i was wondering how long can i hav e the creatine in grap juice before the creatine breaks down?? i  work more part time now. so, was was thinking about  keeping the creatine in grap juice for  like 4 hours. I train after  work. is this to long ????

Thanks

Creatine isn't supposed to be kept in liquid for any sustained period of time. If you're going to keep a container (presumable a thermos of some sort) of grape juice around, simply put a serving of creatine in a small Ziploc bag and mix it with your juice, immediately after your workout.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »
thanks......Ialright then...all go back to the creaine in the lil bagy....what do you guys think of RTD with creatine already in it?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »
thanks......Ialright then...all go back to the creaine in the lil bagy....what do you guys think of RTD with creatine already in it?

Which ones would that be? I've seen a few powdered ones, already bottled. Would those be the type?

SportPharma used to have an MRP called NutriForce, which had 5 grams of creatine in it. But, those weren't bottled; they were in the traditional package.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 07:04:17 PM »
hey guys

Thanks

I believe max is 1/2 hour.  Dextrose would be a better transporter than grape juice.
: