Author Topic: Tren E  (Read 7696 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Tren E
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
Anyone like tren e? Only compounds I've used last five years are test deca npp and masteron. Was thinking of running something like 1 gram test 400-600 tren e and masteron.

I'm sick of running the same shit getting the same results. I used tren ace years ago it took awhile to get use to it. Tren e seems to get a bad rap.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Tren E
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 06:04:29 PM »
I don't understand its bad rap at all. I like tren e just as much as tren a. The only downside I can see is that if you are struggling with side effects it takes longer to leave the system. Some people say it works like a totally different drug to tren a, but not in my experience and there would be no scientific reason of any kind as to why it would.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 10:26:15 PM »
I liked it, it gave me less sides than Tren A too!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 12:41:19 AM »
In my experience tren a is more effective. I got back on about 2 or 3 weeks ago (?) and could manage 2-3 (?) doses on time and went from avg weightlifter to bodybuilder after the 2nd dose with only an increase in bodyweight of about 7lbs. (Put on muscle and dropped bf)

*granted my "doses" were 100mg in each shoulder about 3-4days apart.

Got tren cough a lil bad on the last shot I did so I havnt done one since. Lol. Also, no test... Was waiting FOR FUCKING EVER for my reup to come in. Lol... Finally came and I've been too lazy to cook up my test's, eq, deca,npp, mast,drol,dbol,mtb(still gotta bunch though), etc... Haha. Been sittin on like 3000gs of rates for the past few days.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 01:59:27 AM »
Tren e is the strongest but very hard and harsh drug. I cant stand it cause it makes me megalomaniac very agressive makes me want to bang every chick.  Makes me want to richest powerfull man in the world. Makes the 25 old year old chicks and 35 years of milfs looking to me non stop in bus in meetings .Makes me have a handsome spartan type of face with different colour of beards that attracts everyoe. Makes 40 years old female neighbours invating me to house to drink coffee. Gives me different type of charismatic body odour. Makes my friends wifes to attracted to me and makes me to refuse them with anger.  Makes females to touch my rock hard biceps that doesnt happen when I am bulked. Makes me piss like a horse . Makes my belly fat decearsing in 2days even thoug I am gaining. Makes me sweat all night. Makes me punch any low grade assholes without listening them .But the most important thing makes me a real bodybuilder not average lifter..)))

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 04:12:56 AM »
Thats what i call a salesman speech. Props!

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 09:50:18 AM »
dont confuse me as gh15 . I am not a seller I am a supporter of drugs. I am a lover of aas. And I sell nothing like gh15. He just sells kigtropins which have nothing inside it. And doing it 10 times to arragont people ripping them. İn informative way yes gh15 is a good guy buy as a seller he is a scammer. REAL HGH= YELLOW TOP HYGETROPİN JİNTROPİN AND THE HUMAN GRADE ONES. The others are fake shit. I havent sold any roid in my life. I only tell truths of supplement and capitalist american government hiding. I hope trump will solve these problems and make them legal again. I am a turk but I love trump so much. Because he is a nationalist he is a great fascist he is great commander like atatürk. I hope he will destroy all the kurds frenchs arabics mexican brazilian low grade humans in america . Cause they are only 90 IQ and ALL they want is bang chicks. There is only 3 nations in world that had honour. Americans turks germans.  The others are low grade human beings . Obama is a solider of jewish masonic deep goverment but TRUMP İS THE KİNG. He is a lonely cowboy. I support trump to destroy all refrugees gays thiefs rapers scammers and make america wonderfull again. I will even love trump ıf he attack my country ıt is honour to fight with americans. Strong mans vs strong mans..   In conclusion I am not a seller just a man looking for cheapest test enanthates to shoot them 1grams more . I am a man who is looking for 1$ omnadrens 2$ generic testonons ...... I am a man looking for old retro sytnex drol. I am a men that looking for 1$ pakistan yellow sustanons. I all do in this forum that telling the truths of this business.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 02:01:11 AM »
Gosh i am Italian.... :( not included in your favorite races.... but anyway you are right.

The medium IQ here is under 80, and people in this year stopped also to bang chicks... they are too dumb.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 09:26:18 AM »
Too many sides compared to ace
Not a fan
Didn't feel as strong as ace either

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
Same experience as everyone else: takes a bit to build up and leave the system and doesn't quite feel as strong.

Doesn't offer any advantages over acetate ester. Therefore I wouldn't recommend it. Even though it's just a matter of esters, acetate feels way the fuck stronger so I'd highly recommend going that route.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 06:18:43 PM »
Acetate might hit a little harder than enanthate and for someone doing a short ester 6 week cycle acetate would be ok. But dam ed pinning is a bitch. 100mg is the sweet spot as far as what the solution will hold and your body can assimilate but you get more even blood levels with once every 4-5 days and the solution can easily hold 250mg in enanthate form. Enanthate does take a bit longer to build up but front loading for the first week or two will solve most of that issue. The way I see it is less pinning, less volume, more mg's per ml and more stable blood levels. Stable blood levels means less sides. The only down fall I see if you are going to run it for longer than 5 weeks is if you have a bad reaction to enanthate you are stuck with it for ten days. I think juice makes me believe I know everything. Lol

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 05:48:38 AM »
TREN İS VERY HARSH. I can handle it physically but cant handle it physiicologycial. Makes me a true sociopath. And makes me want to fuck every beatifull women and cheat with them so I cant handle it without benzos xanax valium. Yes very effective for building muscle but even professional bodybuilder not use them non stop ONLY 12 weeks out. It is the only drug that gives me true rage and change my personality.If you really want to use it just use 50mg eod non stop with low test. If you go to high doses ıt can permanently damage your dopamin receptors. UNDERSTOOD ?  And pernmanently damage your kindey . It can permanently damage your stomach acid system leading to lose your appetite. And recovery is long. And the most important lots say tren isnt harmfull for liver complety lie ! Maybe it doesnt raise alt ast but ıt cause silent liver adenomas that cant cureble. You have you blood alt ast 20 for 5 years than boom they are at 400 ? You know what I mean ıt is a silent kiler. The only steroid that can kill an human being .....

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 11:32:36 AM »
TREN İS VERY HARSH. I can handle it physically but cant handle it physiicologycial. Makes me a true sociopath. And makes me want to fuck every beatifull women and cheat with them so I cant handle it without benzos xanax valium. Yes very effective for building muscle but even professional bodybuilder not use them non stop ONLY 12 weeks out. It is the only drug that gives me true rage and change my personality.If you really want to use it just use 50mg eod non stop with low test. If you go to high doses ıt can permanently damage your dopamin receptors. UNDERSTOOD ?  And pernmanently damage your kindey . It can permanently damage your stomach acid system leading to lose your appetite. And recovery is long. And the most important lots say tren isnt harmfull for liver complety lie ! Maybe it doesnt raise alt ast but ıt cause silent liver adenomas that cant cureble. You have you blood alt ast 20 for 5 years than boom they are at 400 ? You know what I mean ıt is a silent kiler. The only steroid that can kill an human being .....

I call bullshit.. I run the 1:1 ratio and look amazing

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 02:08:01 AM »
Are you are daft or something ? 1 ON 1 ratio is safe no problem doing  at all If you do it like 400mgtren 400mg test. But how about 3grams of test 3grams of tren ? If balls then try it. OKEY .=))))) CHEERS.. Please try it and understand what I mean. Anything over 800mg tren is danger zone..

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 02:17:47 AM »
Please try tren over 2 grams for long time and send your blood levels here. Tren is no joke.. 800mg 1000mg is max for me for a short time. 800mg is aldredy very enough for droppin bodyfat and hardness. The thing I get angry is people like you saying 3.5grams of test and 2grams of tren is usable no problem. NOOO !! It can cause great problems. You are using a compound that created for 500POUND CATTLES. IT İS NO JOKE. YES PROS USE TREN İN 2GRAMS BUT WİTH OXYCODONE BENZO XANAX AND NALBUPİNE. Not ALONE. There is no way you can tolerate 3grams of tren without GABA or narcotic support. You can thing you are tolerating it bu NOT. You are just harming your friends and your mental state. Once again 800mg is enough for normal users. ANYTHİNG OVER İS PRO ABUSE ....

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »
Please try tren over 2 grams for long time and send your blood levels here. Tren is no joke.. 800mg 1000mg is max for me for a short time. 800mg is aldredy very enough for droppin bodyfat and hardness. The thing I get angry is people like you saying 3.5grams of test and 2grams of tren is usable no problem. NOOO !! It can cause great problems. You are using a compound that created for 500POUND CATTLES. IT İS NO JOKE. YES PROS USE TREN İN 2GRAMS BUT WİTH OXYCODONE BENZO XANAX AND NALBUPİNE. Not ALONE. There is no way you can tolerate 3grams of tren without GABA or narcotic support. You can thing you are tolerating it bu NOT. You are just harming your friends and your mental state. Once again 800mg is enough for normal users. ANYTHİNG OVER İS PRO ABUSE ....

I agree yes.

I am currently bulking with 1:1 ratio of Tren/Sustanon 625/625mg every week what are your views on that?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 02:56:51 PM »
My favorite dose.. Good luck with your cycle mate .))

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 05:47:05 PM »
Running 600mg test cyp and 475mg tren e a week with 40mg dbol/day for the first 5 or 6 weeks and then drol 100mg/day for the last 6 weeks.

Trying to get to a real 200lbs dry.  I'm 5'10" 187lbs right now.  Started 3 days ago.  Hoping I can feel the tren within the next week or 10 days, first time with E, ran ace about 3 times back in 2012.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 07:05:32 AM »
Running 600mg test cyp and 475mg tren e a week with 40mg dbol/day for the first 5 or 6 weeks and then drol 100mg/day for the last 6 weeks.

Trying to get to a real 200lbs dry.  I'm 5'10" 187lbs right now.  Started 3 days ago.  Hoping I can feel the tren within the next week or 10 days, first time with E, ran ace about 3 times back in 2012.

you wont feel it until week 3 or 4.. don't buy into that front load shit either, because nothing can change the ester of the compound.