Author Topic: RIP - George Michael - Just died at 53  (Read 23417 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: George Michael just died at 53
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »
No. Homosexualls and schmoes are turning bodybuilding into a disgusting thing.
It was supposed to be pleasant to have a muscled body, not correlating it to sexuallity, hetero nor homo.
And then Kai "the peoples champ" appears in the scene and Drag Queen it to the maximum.

You could be right, but I seriously doubt devoting your life to being muscular was ever just a pleasant thing to do. Bodybuilding is for people who are at least a little bit narcissistic. I don't mean this in a derogatory way though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2016, 08:12:19 PM »
and is drug consumption (legal and illegal) part of the pleasure ?

If I get your drift, you are saying, in effect, that most folks still make their own choices and do not need convincing from homosexuals/schmoes to engage themselves in the underbelly of the bodybuilding culture?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »
No. Homosexualls and schmoes are turning bodybuilding into a disgusting thing.
It was supposed to be pleasant to have a muscled body, not correlating it to sexuallity, hetero nor homo.
And then Kai "the peoples champ" appears in the scene and Drag Queen it to the maximum.

Greasing yourself up, stripping down to a thong, and posing for an audience of men isnt gay?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: RIP - George Michael - Just died at 53
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2016, 09:26:51 PM »
Read somewhere that he smoked over 20 joints a day on top of Heroin and other assorted shit. If true, amazing he made it to his 50's...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2016, 10:22:48 PM »
Aids is a bitch
he was too obese to have aids
I think so too.  HIV peeps are usually wasted thin in the face.  (and other parts except their gut)
Did he like his Cocaine and Amphetamine?  Heavy use in your youth set you up for early heart failure due to the chronic high blood pressure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2016, 10:59:41 PM »
Greasing yourself up, stripping down to a thong, and posing for an audience of men isnt gay?

Of course not! Didn't you know? It's sanctioned because G4P is merely the price some bodybuilders are willing to pay for glory, trophies and the admiration of strangers while strutting their stuff in the tiniest of banana hammocks which literally leaves nothing to the imagination on the competition stage (this is pure sarcasm if you didn't recognized it as such).  

Honestly in my opinion,  people are welcome to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm the innocent or not consenting. The only real annoyance is when these bodybuilders and physique models try to blame others for their choice to publicly exhibit their nearly naked bodies. Think of this; a schmoe is not a schmoe without a client. If they are two consenting adults...let them do whatever the heck floats their boat.

When I was young and fairly sexually naive, I thought my fascination with "physique" magazines was purely for inspiration, encouraging me to look like the models depicted. At some point, I realized that not only did I want to have a body that resembled theirs, I was actually sexually turned on to these guys posing in G-strings. Unlike a lot of other guys, I came to terms with this.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2016, 11:01:24 PM »
Bob Paris is the George Michael of bbing