Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 532484 times)

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1925 on: September 28, 2026, 03:26:14 PM »
👤
@ezradulis
Actress Camryn Manheim: I always wanted a gay son. I have photos of my son in high heels, in full drag. But no! He's the only straight guy in his musical theatre company.

When Marcia Gay Harden told me her son had come out to her, I said, "Oh my god, you are so f**king lucky!"

https://x.com/ezradulis/status/2104621133626507748

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69538
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1926 on: September 28, 2026, 03:40:08 PM »
Defender of the Republic 🇺🇸
@realdefender45

I often think of this video.
Being in a room full of these people is like a form of torture.

https://x.com/realdefender45/status/2099301735042781194