Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152941 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2019, 10:22:10 PM »
MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance said America is "overdue" for a mass shooting on the scale of Norweigian white supremacist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. From Tuesday's edition of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC: I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2019, 12:21:16 AM »
MSNBC Contributor Frank Figliuzzi Discovers Hidden Nazi Message In White House Statement
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI counterintelligence official, floated a conspiracy theory about the president issuing secret Nazi messages on "The 11th Hour With Brian Williams" on Monday night.

FRANK FIGLIUZZI: And I'll give you an example of that. We have to understand the adversary and the threat we’re dealing with. And if we don't understand how they think, we’ll never understand how to counter them. So, it’s little things and language and messaging that matters. The President said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That's 8/8.

Now, I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.” So, we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8. No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him the advice or he's rejecting the advice. So understand your adversary to counter the adversary.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbc_contributor_frank_figliuzzi_discovers_hidden_nazi_message_in_white_house_statement.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2019, 06:25:57 AM »
A lot of liberals are very nice people.

They want to do good and help everybody.

They are idealists who rarely think of the unintended consequences of their ideas.  They can't see it because they believe everyone is basically good and, if just given the opportunity, will do the right thing.

Unfortunately, human nature is to be a selfish person who will always look to scam the system for their own benefit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2020-democrat-andrew-yang-says-145132896.html

"Speaking to reporters on Saturday, Yang guessed that Trump would "pass out" after running a quarter of a mile, and could only beat Yang at being "a slob" and maybe at "an eating contest."

"Like, if there was a hot-air balloon that was rising and you needed to try and keep it on the ground, he would be better than me at that? Because he is so fat," Yang concluded.

Yang is running on a unique platform of making major reforms to the American economy, including giving every American adult a $1,000 per month universal basic income."

This guy is just outright trying to buy the election, but TDS strikes and he goes off the rails.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2019, 01:53:30 AM »
Gay penguins in Berlin adopt egg after trying to hatch stone.

https://www.thelocal.de/20190816/gay-penguins-in-berlin-adopt-egg-after-trying-to-hatch-stone

So cute... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2019, 04:57:42 PM »
Skip to comments.

Taylor Swift’s Father Deactivates Facebook Account After Fans Outraged Over His Conservative Memes
LauraLoomer.us ^ | 8/22/2019 | Alicia Powe
Posted on 8/24/2019, 7:44:38 PM by simpson96

Taylor Swift’s father deleted his personal Facebook account after the singer’s fans complained conservative-leaning memes were posted on his page. (snip)

“The IRS has returned my tax return to me this year after I apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly… In response to the question, ‘Do you have anyone dependent on you?’ I wrote: ‘9.5 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack heads, 3.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 650 idiots in Washington’. The IRS stated the answer I gave was ‘unacceptable!’,” the meme stated. (snip)

He also posted a meme mocking Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

(Excerpt) Read more at lauraloomer.us ...

TOPICS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2019, 05:24:03 PM »
Skip to comments.

Taylor Swift’s Father Deactivates Facebook Account After Fans Outraged Over His Conservative Memes

Taylor Swift’s father deleted his personal Facebook account after the singer’s fans complained conservative-leaning memes were posted on his page. (snip)

“The IRS has returned my tax return to me this year after I apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly… In response to the question, ‘Do you have anyone dependent on you?’ I wrote: ‘9.5 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack heads, 3.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 650 idiots in Washington’. The IRS stated the answer I gave was ‘unacceptable!’,” the meme stated. (snip)

TOPICS

This represents a point of view shared by many. There is much truth to it, in varying degrees. Our taxes do support social programs and the people who directly benefit from them. These are areas over which we have little or no control, which can be annoying (like at tax time).

Much of my income is derived from similar benefits, such as PERS and SS. My health insurance coverage is primarily Medicare. All of which I paid into over a lifetime employment. Some of the folks who survive off this socialized system, paid little or nothing into it. Some portion of my contributions over the years and my current tax burden help fund these folks lifestyles, some of which I highly disapprove.

If anyone has a sensible and workable solution to this situation, they should champion it. Maybe the status quo doesn't need to be what it is.

You don't have to be liberal to understand that there is value to some degree of a socialized system. If you see nothing good about it, you should move to a third world country where such programs are non-existent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2019, 05:36:27 PM »
I don’t see a benefit to paying for illegals , layabouts , dopers.    Etc

This represents a point of view shared by many. There is much truth to it, in varying degrees. Our taxes do support social programs and the people who directly benefit from them. These are areas over which we have little or no control, which can be annoying (like at tax time).

Much of my income is derived from similar benefits, such as PERS and SS. My health insurance coverage is primarily Medicare. All of which I paid into over a lifetime employment. Some of the folks who survive off this socialized system, paid little or nothing into it. Some portion of my contributions over the years and my current tax burden help fund these folks lifestyles, some of which I highly disapprove.

If anyone has a sensible and workable solution to this situation, they should champion it. Maybe the status quo doesn't need to be what it is.

You don't have to be liberal to understand that there is value to some degree of a socialized system. If you see nothing good about it, you should move to a third world country where such programs are non-existent.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2019, 01:04:22 AM »
Skip to comments.

TOPICS

Ahhh didums The Snowflakes Melted
They Couldn’t cope With the Truth.

They should take a damn good long hard look at themselves
The idiots.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2019, 02:24:22 AM »
I don’t see a benefit to paying for illegals , layabouts , dopers.    Etc

Of course you don't. Neither do I when I reject empathy. Is it not possible that our views are self-serving? Mind you, this is not to say they are wrong.

We live in a global world. Ultimately, we will either annihilate each other because of our inability to accept and appreciate our differences or we will find some common ground.  Contrarily, we can continue to hang on to the doctrine of 'survival of the fittest', which has worked up until the present.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2019, 08:35:02 AM »

Get rid of illegals and put a time limit on how long a person can get welfare benefits.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2019, 01:05:55 PM »
Get rid of illegals and put a time limit on how long a person can get welfare benefits.

Get rid of illegals how? After the benefits run out, what then? Homelessness is an ever increasing problem as is hunger. Are you suggesting executing illegals and letting people die of starvation and hypothermia? What all do you classify as welfare? SSI? Medicaid? SNAP? Section 8? Veteran's benefits? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2019, 06:00:39 PM »
Of course you don't. Neither do I when I reject empathy. Is it not possible that our views are self-serving? Mind you, this is not to say they are wrong.

We live in a global world. Ultimately, we will either annihilate each other because of our inability to accept and appreciate our differences or we will find some common ground.  Contrarily, we can continue to hang on to the doctrine of 'survival of the fittest', which has worked up until the present.

Survival of the Fittest / Strongest is The Only Way & Correct Way
It is Nature’s Way.

Are you suggesting “We” “Man” Now Know Better Than Nature ?
Jeez are we in for a Big Fcuking Shock The is My Prediction.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2019, 09:30:00 PM »
Skip to comments.

TOPICS

LOL.

I like this guy.

But how did he create such an idiot for a daughter?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 27, 2019, 03:52:15 AM »
 comments.

David Hogg Wants To Decorate The Front Steps Of The NRA With His Body If He’s Assassinated
Daily Caller ^ | 8/27/19 | Kyle Hooten
Posted on 8/27/2019, 3:13:49 AM by DeathBeforeDishonor1

Parkland shooting survivor and activist David Hogg declared that if he’s ever shot he wants activists to publicize photos of his corpse, and place it on the doorstep of the NRA’s headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia.

The anti-gun March For Our Lives founder explained that if he’s ever shot he wants his death to be used to promote gun control, in a series of tweets issued on Sunday. He also created a hashtag his supporters can use to indicate that they too want their corpses leveraged for activism if they’re ever shot.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

TOPICS: Miscellane

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 27, 2019, 11:07:55 AM »
Get rid of illegals how? After the benefits run out, what then? Homelessness is an ever increasing problem as is hunger. Are you suggesting executing illegals and letting people die of starvation and hypothermia? What all do you classify as welfare? SSI? Medicaid? SNAP? Section 8? Veteran's benefits?  

You just equated welfare for illegals with veterans benefits.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #266 on: August 27, 2019, 11:51:19 AM »
To summarize the three primary symptoms of this disorder:

1. Emotional immaturity.
2. Poor Judgement.
3. Lack of Self-Awareness

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 27, 2019, 12:07:10 PM »

You just equated welfare for illegals with veterans benefits.

Yup. In some people's minds any benefit paid out by government is welfare. What's curious is that some of the folks getting these benefits are at the same time complaining about them. Go figure.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 27, 2019, 02:38:11 PM »
Yup. In some people's minds any benefit paid out by government is welfare. What's curious is that some of the folks getting these benefits are at the same time complaining about them. Go figure.

Military benefits are EARNED. Are you saying people on unearned benefits shouldn't get to vote? I agree...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 27, 2019, 02:47:48 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/26/nyregion/gifted-programs-nyc-desegregation.html

DeBlasio wants to end gifted school programs for being racisssssst.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2019, 03:00:52 PM »

Military benefits are EARNED. Are you saying people on unearned benefits shouldn't get to vote? I agree...

Most benefits are earned. This doesn't stop some people from acting like their not. I earned my PERS, SS and Medicare. There are folks who think these benefits should go away, including some legislators. That's all I'm saying. I don't worry about illegal immigrants getting government benefits because their numbers are few. In 2017 undocumented immigrants collectively paid $11.4 billion in state and federal income taxes, state and local sales taxes and property taxes.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2019, 03:44:01 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/26/nyregion/gifted-programs-nyc-desegregation.html

DeBlasio wants to end gifted school programs for being racisssssst.

"Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2019, 04:19:08 PM »
"Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids."

I can’t understand why any Asian would vote Democrat. This essentially punishes Asians for outperforming blacks and Puerto Ricans.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/26/school-diversity-panel-wants-city-to-scrap-gifted-programs/

Arguing that such programs perpetuate racial inequality because they’re comprised mostly of white and Asian students, the School Diversity Advisory Group called on de Blasio and Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza to ditch the current G&T system, according to recommendations released Monday.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2019, 08:42:07 PM »
Most benefits are earned. This doesn't stop some people from acting like their not. I earned my PERS, SS and Medicare. There are folks who think these benefits should go away, including some legislators. That's all I'm saying. I don't worry about illegal immigrants getting government benefits because their numbers are few. In 2017 undocumented immigrants collectively paid $11.4 billion in state and federal income taxes, state and local sales taxes and property taxes.

You are talking about retirement benefits versus cradle to grave  benefits for non-citizens. At least if you are actually a citizen you could say you are owed a helping hand.

So that I have this straight....you are saying that because illegals pay some sales tax that makes up for the benefits they receive? How exactly are they paying income tax with no SS#????? And somewhere between 1-2 million a year is "few"? This liberal math is something.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2019, 01:15:46 AM »

So undocumented illegals paid $11.4 Billion And How Much was Paid out to
Them ? To make a proper comparison.

It surprising to hear you don’t care about Illegals getting $ they haven’t
Contributed & don’t Deserve - While no doubt their are those deserving
& who’ve contributed getting little or nothing.

How do you square that circle in your mind / thinking ?