Author Topic: Trt from regular doc or men's health clinic  (Read 1704 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Trt from regular doc or men's health clinic
« on: December 26, 2016, 01:54:07 PM »
Is there any difference and getting your test from your primary care doctor or from a doctor at a men's health clinic. I assume the men's clinic that specializes in HRT may be easier to get the script since that is how they make money. But maybe your insurance doesn't cover this. So is it best to first see your regular doc or what. What do?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Trt from regular doc or men's health clinic
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »
Is there any difference and getting your test from your primary care doctor or from a doctor at a men's health clinic. I assume the men's clinic that specializes in HRT may be easier to get the script since that is how they make money. But maybe your insurance doesn't cover this. So is it best to first see your regular doc or what. What do?

Nope.

Got my try from a regular Dr back in 05 & was on all the way through 2011. Including prison.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 02:33:37 PM »
My doctor won't give me hcg or an AI I imagine most health clinics would be more willing to do that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »
My doctor won't give me hcg or an AI I imagine most health clinics would be more willing to do that.

If you're on hrt, why would you want huh? Do you want gyno? Or want to desensitized your key dogs cells?

AI s are easy to get.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »

Thanks guys.

I googled this clinic near me and they offer everything. Test, test pellets, hcg, clomid, gh, and much more.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 06:31:33 PM »

My doc wouldn't give AI either. Said it was a cosmetic issue.

Yet, if I had fun I my insurance would cover it. Lol wtf

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 11:15:10 PM »
Quote from: ESFitness link=623976.msg8675792#msg8675792 date=1482799457
If you're on hrt, why would you want huh? Do you want gyno? Or want to desensitized your key dogs cells?

AI s are easy to get.

Why don't you like HCG? Lol I just want HCG because my balls shrink like crazy without it and I've heard it has benefits on mental well being and over all health. Do you use dhea or pregnenolone along with your TRT at all either. I'm just curious what your TRT is like.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 01:02:02 AM »
Why don't you like HCG? Lol I just want HCG because my balls shrink like crazy without it and I've heard it has benefits on mental well being and over all health. Do you use dhea or pregnenolone along with your TRT at all either. I'm just curious what your TRT is like.

Well, my try now is non-existant. Lol... Since I've been on full Blast (for the most part) since 2011 (except since march? I've been completely off).

I don't like using hcg because in think it desensitizes the leydig cells in the testes. I've never really had a problem with my balls shrinking. They'll shrink for about a week maybe, but then they come back like normal for 6-9 months. Plus I gotta big dock that's thick as my wrist so my nuts are always gonna seem small in comparison. Girls have never noticed and I really don't care. I'm not fuckin them with my nuts.

I say save the hcg for when you wanna have a baby.

If you're gonna run steroids u just gotta accept the fact that you're never gonna have normal levels again, so you may as well be in control and do (at the very least) a shot of test once every 2 weeks.

I'm qualified for masters now, son I maybe have another 5yrs of being "on"... Then its 1 200mg shot of test a week (I know that's double what normal try is usually), and maybe 2iu gh and .25mg arimidex/ day until I die. Oh, and info like dhea at 50mg/day....... And maybe throw 25mg/day proviron in there for sex drive/shbg inhibition.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 03:13:18 PM »
Has scar tissue become a problem after so many years of injections? I'm just curious because I know I'll be on TRT for the rest of my life most likely. I would like to try to get off of it but my levels were 277ng/dl when I got tested, 10 months before that though test they were 628 though so I think my levels were so low because I just got over bronchitis at the time and was perscribed codiene syrup. It was really weird when I had low testosterone I went from 220 to a fat 245 in about 3 months so I dont know if its worth trying to do a hpta restart and getting off Trt.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2016, 04:35:57 PM »
Has scar tissue become a problem after so many years of injections? I'm just curious because I know I'll be on TRT for the rest of my life most likely. I would like to try to get off of it but my levels were 277ng/dl when I got tested, 10 months before that though test they were 628 though so I think my levels were so low because I just got over bronchitis at the time and was perscribed codiene syrup. It was really weird when I had low testosterone I went from 220 to a fat 245 in about 3 months so I dont know if its worth trying to do a hpta restart and getting off Trt.

Problem? Not really. I've done literally hundreds upon hundreds of injections in my shoulders since 98/99. Plus glutes bis lats traps.. A few in my calves back in 99/2000 and maybe a few in my tri's and a couple in my pecs.

I think the last bloodwork I got while completely clean was back in 05 after being off for bout a year maybe... Came back at 80 or something. Lol. Got bloodwork really often from 06-2011(in prison). Doing 200mg cyp every other week. Day or 2 after the injection is be 1200-1400. Week later I'd be about 900 and 12-13 days later I'd be 700-750.