Author Topic: nobody on here has the balls to make rude comments about my son to my face, FACT  (Read 22758 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Huh? Its always a good thing. Lol.

Of my 6(?) kids, not a single one is with a white girl. Lol

G with Lao
G with viet
B with viet
B with viet
G with Mex
G with Chilean

..... Feel like I'm missing a girl? Wtf.... Either way she ain't white. Lol

This is one of those posts ill probably have to delete in a month. Lol.....

Girls have a tendency to find me online.

(Future gfs I mean... Not the baby moms)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

G with Lao
G with viet
B with viet
B with viet
G with Mex
G with Chilean

Shit... This is keeping me up.... I think I'm missing a girl... Might be the Lebanese girl, but I feel like I'm missing a a Mexican girl... Holy fuck thats not good. Dunno if its the lack of sleep from this tren or the 3 concussions I had in 3 weeks a few months ago. Lol

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Mixing races is never a good thing from a evolutionary standpoint.
what a bold statement coming from a man with only secondary education

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
what a bold statement coming from a man with only secondary education

You have no single clue about that, but that goes for most subjects.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Shit... This is keeping me up.... I think I'm missing a girl... Might be the Lebanese girl, but I feel like I'm missing a a Mexican girl... Holy fuck thats not good. Dunno if its the lack of sleep from this tren or the 3 concussions I had in 3 weeks a few months ago. Lol

Yeh

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

G with Lao
G with viet
B with viet
B with viet
G with Mex
G with Chilean

We are no different from any other species, but most folks don't get that. Inbreeding presents a host of problems. Mutts are often the best pups you can have. Champions who breed with other champions often produce pups with health problems.

Have you ever considered wearing protection? Do you find it difficult fathering 6 children, each with a different mother? This much responsibility must be very expensive and time consuming for you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

Have you ever considered wearing protection? Do you find it difficult fathering 6 children, each with a different mother? This much responsibility must be very expensive and time consuming for you.

No

& No. Boys r with the same mom.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
No

& No. Boys r with the same mom.

You don't pay child support?  I'm not passing judgement, I'm just impressed all these baby mamas aren't sucking you dry

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
You don't pay child support?  I'm not passing judgement, I'm just impressed all these baby mamas aren't sucking you dry

I do ok

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You will never get any real info from him.  Someone a while back said he uses a guy's photos from a Greek bodybuilding website....not sure if that's true.  He will just keep posting different crap avoiding the issue.
People should not stress about it. This whole website is a facade, and it starts from the top.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
People should not stress about it. This whole website is a facade, and it starts from the top.

I'm an open book.

If i say I got my eyebrow and chin stitched up in prison using a guitar string as a needle (not the thread) it happened. If on way i ran 4g cyp and 2g deca, it happened. If i say I knocked a dude out outside a Ralph's in Hollywood for staring at my ex's cleavage at midnight (after waiting outside for him for 20mins), it happened. Just like if i say i was hooked on Nubian in 00/02 or was on H in 14/15, it happened. Or if in say ingot 2 duo's and a public intox in 3 days, it happened.... Or if i say i had an 8he standoff with swat and did 5yrs for it...... It happened.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I'm an open book.

If i say I got my eyebrow and chin stitched up in prison using a guitar string as a needle (not the thread) it happened. If on way i ran 4g cyp and 2g deca, it happened. If i say I knocked a dude out outside a Ralph's in Hollywood for staring at my ex's cleavage at midnight (after waiting outside for him for 20mins), it happened. Just like if i say i was hooked on Nubian in 00/02 or was on H in 14/15, it happened. Or if in say ingot 2 duo's and a public intox in 3 days, it happened.... Or if i say i had an 8he standoff with swat and did 5yrs for it...... It happened.
We all have dreams, son.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
We all have dreams, son.

You can Google me. Plenty of mugshots.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You can Google me. Plenty of mugshots.
You prey on the gullible. Some of us are not that stupid.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I'm an open book.

colorful life -- Do what i did - Write a Book.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Some pretty nasty shit written in this thread but if Halo is making a challenge and ESF is accepting it, then Ron needs to get this arranged.

Simple Simon

Some pretty nasty shit written in this thread but if Halo is making a challenge and ESF is accepting it, then Ron needs to get this arranged.
grow the fuck up.

"Ron needs to get it arranged"

Ron is a grown man you tool, what on earth do you think hes going to arrange?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
grow the fuck up.

"Ron needs to get it arranged"

Ron is a grown man you tool, what on earth do you think hes going to arrange?

I think you've taken my comment too seriously. It would be good to see if one of these internet dramas could materialize IRL though, unlike the OMR and SMM one.

Simple Simon

I think you've taken my comment too seriously. It would be good to see if one of these internet dramas could materialize IRL though, unlike the OMR and SMM one.

I tried to read that thread and couldn't find the epic owning that everyone keeps banging on about...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I tried to read that thread and couldn't find the epic owning that everyone keeps banging on about...

It was apparently revealed that SMM was some goofy looking twink. Not much of a surprise really considering he had claimed to be a 6'5ft, 300lb powerlifter with model looks and a genius IQ. It looked at first though that SMM would accept OMR's offer to meet up for an MMA fight.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
iRL i really dont give a fuck. Been proven on FB ... I've posted pics of my face and ankle seriously fucked up..booty and them have probably seen it (booty who knows an apology too for the shit I've said..).... I really dont give a fuck.

I really DO NOT CARE... I've been I. Much worse as serious BRFORR and AFTER prision.

Rnd of the day, I've got a good story. Win or lose

Simple Simon

iRL i really dont give a fuck. Been proven on FB ... I've posted pics of my face and ankle seriously fucked up..booty and them have probably seen it (booty who knows an apology too for the shit I've said..).... I really dont give a fuck.

I really DO NOT CARE... I've been I. Much worse as serious BRFORR and AFTER prision.

Rnd of the day, I've got a good story. Win or lose

I think your life reads as a bad story, but thats just me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

How the fuck did you miss that one!?

....one of the best ever here on this board.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I'm an open book.

Your posting style has completely changed since you "came back".

Pretty easy to see that.