Author Topic: Multi dose or amps  (Read 2127 times)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Multi dose or amps
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:21:27 PM »
I have a guy with amps, swears its pharma grade. Waiting for a brand name picture and prices.

So the question is, do you trust ampoules more or the multi dose bottles?
I have never seen faked amps, there such a pain in the ass to deal with from an underground perspective. The machinery is expensive.

Thoughts?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Multi dose or amps
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
 like amps were harder to produce than vials...  ::)

most "pharma" amps in europe are fake. the difference is that counterfeit/fake "pharm" gear usually contains NOTHING but oil, while fake UGL gear is usually just underdosed (because they have a reputation to lose)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 01:54:52 PM »
Its true, I dont know the brand or the prices yet. That may help.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 05:41:37 PM »
Hmm...I've never looked into producing amps. Seems like a pain in the ass.

1 vial (with stopper and cap) costs me about $.40.... Gotta imagine an amp would cost more (printing on the amp ECT... I suppose you could place a sticker on it). Plus the box and plastic tray. Although we used to ship amps of primo by taping tem to rolls of bubble wrap before shipping them out.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 01:00:03 AM »
I have recently used amps from a pharmacy in Panama and they felt weak! I was shooting 4 amps a week (250mg test cyp each) and was not impressed. My domestic source blows it away.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 08:44:13 AM »
How freaking inconvinient amps are seriously. Never got the hype for them.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 09:49:33 AM »
Amps are more sterile.  That is about the only benefit. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 03:38:23 AM »
Almost every batch of shite gear ive had has been in amps, despite the common belief they are more likely to be real.

Plus you have the annoying shit where half the oil is stuck in the top and you have to sit flipping the amp over and over sometimes for ten minutes or so to get the oil to settle in the bottom

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 04:01:24 AM »
When I started out all you could get is amps, sitting hacksawing the necks so they wouldn't bust was time consuming...

My last realy good batch I got was from Egypt before all the troubles, got around 3/400 vials of cido teston, was best gear I've ever had

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2017, 02:13:59 PM »
When I started out all you could get is amps, sitting hacksawing the necks so they wouldn't bust was time consuming...

My last realy good batch I got was from Egypt before all the troubles, got around 3/400 vials of cido teston, was best gear I've ever had

What were the amps that came with a nail file?

Never bothered to file amps. Just broke am with my thumb.

Was a couple years before in found you could turn an amp upside down and draw out of it like a multi-dose

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2017, 04:12:18 PM »
like amps were harder to produce than vials...  ::)

most "pharma" amps in europe are fake. the difference is that counterfeit/fake "pharm" gear usually contains NOTHING but oil, while fake UGL gear is usually just underdosed (because they have a reputation to lose)

17 years ago, they were much harder to produce. You could spot the fakes so easy - technology has now caught up. 

Would see misspelled words on the amps, lines not aligned, irregularities with the amps and amount of oil.   

For sure, Europe has the largest amount of fake amps.  Anytime someone would order gear on-line and gets amps from Euro country they were almost always fake.