Author Topic: Trump announces 8,000 more jobs for American workers  (Read 4897 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Trump announces 8,000 more jobs for American workers
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 05:18:03 AM »
Why do you guys argue back and forth so much about this shit? When Obama beat McCain I really couldn't care much less, as he was an unlikable douche. The time he beat Romney I was a bit buttburt as I thought he was what the country needed at the time. Both times though, I wished Obama well for the good of the people in this country. Why can't some of you do the same?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 06:11:47 AM »
Why do you guys argue back and forth so much about this shit? When Obama beat McCain I really couldn't care much less, as he was an unlikable douche. The time he beat Romney I was a bit buttburt as I thought he was what the country needed at the time. Both times though, I wished Obama well for the good of the people in this country. Why can't some of you do the same?

partisan blindfolds

I've hated every republican presidential candidate since I've been of voting age (unless you count Ron Paul's crazy ass); I've LOATHED every democrat.

Trump was the first to come along and speak of securing our border and American culture. But I guess that makes me stupid in some people's eyes, which is baffling when the alternative is a corrupt, warhawk candidate who seemed bound to lead us further to war just to line the elite's pocketbooks.
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 07:41:47 AM »
Hmm, does this mean the 5,000 folks from around the world will be working at Sprint using temporary visas? What happens when their visas expire? Will they go home or will they get a green card which allows them to work and live in the U.S. permanently, thus becoming immigrants? Are said "immigrants" restricted, depending on their home country or is everyone welcome, including qualified Syrians and South Americans....not forgetting Indians who currently work as phone tech reps for Sprint and other American companies farming out their labor needs to India? Does it matter if they practice Islam? It is the second largest religion in India. Cutting them a break, Indian Muslims are generally not radical, so that's a good thing.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Seriously, are there people this stupid?

We need a minimum IQ threshold to allow people to vote. These kinds of morons have to be removed from having any say in how the country operates.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2016, 07:43:26 AM »
Really? You must be ignoring that his administration is credited with creating 15,000,000 jobs. Obama's detractors even agree with this.

posted on FactCheck.org, January 2016 -- a year ago.

Since President Barack Obama first took office:

Homicides have dropped 13 percent, but gun sales have surged.
    The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.
    The number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama, but it is still 761,000 higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
    Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.
    There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.
    Wind and solar power have nearly tripled, and now account for more than 5 percent of U.S. electricity.
    The federal debt has more than doubled — rising 116 percent — and big annual deficits have continued.

Don't bother with logic, Prime......Stupid people have a need to remain ignorant.......Obama creates millions upon millions of jobs and that means nothing.....trump takes credit for a few thousand jobs that he had no hand in and the applause from he idiots on here is deafening

STRANGE................. ...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 07:57:27 AM »
Don't bother with logic, Prime......Stupid people have a need to remain ignorant.......Obama creates millions upon millions of jobs and that means nothing.....trump takes credit for a few thousand jobs that he had no hand in and the applause from he idiots on here is deafening

Watching your hero's "legacy" go down in flames must be absolutely agonizing.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 08:02:47 AM »

First of all the POTUS and or .gov does not create jobs. All they can do is set a climate favorable to private sector creating jobs.  The unemployment percent can and is manipulated, every POTUS is my life time has done it to make things look favorable for their administrator.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 08:05:55 AM »

Not true at all. Obama quotes job figures from Jan 2010 forward, using the bottom of his recession as a starting point.

Using Jan 2008 taking office date moving forward, Obama has created 5.6 million jobs. The workforce has grown by 20 million people during that time. More than 10 million people have stopped looking for work and don't count as "unemployed" under Obamamath.

That is a job deficit of 24.4 million.

Factor in the low paying types of jobs Obama created and the effect of inflation and he has the worst economic performance of any president in recent times.

That is fact.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 08:16:50 PM »
Not true at all. Obama quotes job figures from Jan 2010 forward, using the bottom of his recession as a starting point.

Using Jan 2008 taking office date moving forward, Obama has created 5.6 million jobs. The workforce has grown by 20 million people during that time. More than 10 million people have stopped looking for work and don't count as "unemployed" under Obamamath.

Factor in the low paying types of jobs Obama created and the effect of inflation and he has the worst economic performance of any president in recent times.

That is fact.

link to any of these "facts" ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2017, 06:46:44 AM »
Funny stuff. Trump hasn't done anything for anyone else besides himself; his whole life. Never gonna happen. Guy's a con man. Farkin' morons like dos equis and coach.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2017, 06:48:09 AM »
Funny stuff. Trump hasn't done anything for anyone else besides himself; his whole life. Never gonna happen. Guy's a con man. Farkin' morons like dos equis and coach.   ::)

Bullshit.  He has given a huge boom to the mental help profession w millions of new clients from liberal fags melting down and in depression.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2017, 06:58:26 AM »
Bullshit.  He has given a huge boom to the mental help profession w millions of new clients from liberal fags melting down and in depression.   
.5/10   Really!?  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 10:52:36 AM »
Funny stuff. Trump hasn't done anything for anyone else besides himself; his whole life. Never gonna happen. Guy's a con man. Farkin' morons like dos equis and coach.   ::)

Seriously dude, you were all up in Clintons ass thinking she was the next coming of Obama (which one of the reasons why she got her ass handed to her). When the wikileaks and Veritas exposed her, the DNC and how she and her husband PROFITED and used the money from their foundation for personal use, she was done. But wait, I'll bet you didn't read or hear any of that because those irrefutable facts would have been too much for you to handle. Pick up your participation trophy. You don't deal in facts.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2017, 11:24:43 AM »

And the glass repair trade after they throw their computers through the living room window during Stage 5 Chernobyl Nuclear Meltdown Mode.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2017, 01:46:53 PM »

There is no comparison between Obama (or any other former President) and Trump. It's difficult to wish Trump well. Is it okay if I just wish our country well?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2017, 02:12:23 PM »
Aren't we supposed to be moving forward? Instead it seems like a lot of people are mired in the past whether accurately or inaccurately.

What do you mean, Prime?  Are you saying it's done in the name of progress somehow?

The fact that you lump Bush and Obama together implies this is not a party issue for you. That's one good thing. The question we should be asking according to the information you just posted is, who will be filling the jobs of the future? Will they continue to be part-time workers with no benefits like many of them are now? Who will be at the bottom of the ladder with not much hope in ever climbing it? Will it be all those natives you speak of which Trump will be "creating" jobs for?

Jobs will be disappearing rapidly.  That's a reality which won't be stopped.  We need to streamline down -- something nobody needed to tell us, Americans and similar cultures, as we instinctively responded to changing signs by lowering our reproduction rate.  We did that specifically because we didn't want our offspring to live in an environment with cheap human life/value.

Come to think of it, this might be a good tactic, create low paying jobs for the natives which will result in less jobs for those hold them now and maybe they'll go back to wherever they came from since they are mostly immigrants anyway. In this way we can become just like so many other 3rd world countries quicker.

The solution to helping the rest of the world is to show them the way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2017, 02:28:18 PM »
What do you mean, Prime?  Are you saying it's done in the name of progress somehow?

Not sure what you are asking me. I'll try to be clearer. The past cannot be changed. It is what it is. It's possible to change things now and in the future, hopefully for the better.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »
Not sure what you are asking me. I'll try to be clearer. The past cannot be changed. It is what it is. It's possible to change things now and in the future, hopefully for the better.

Sounds like you're acknowledging it's a problem then.  Good by me, Prime.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2017, 06:39:45 AM »
First of all the POTUS and or .gov does not create jobs. All they can do is set a climate favorable to private sector creating jobs.  The unemployment percent can and is manipulated, every POTUS is my life time has done it to make things look favorable for their administrator.

This sure was never said when the unemployment rate was 10%...but when it becomes good, then all of a sudden Obama gets no credit

STRANGE........

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2017, 06:42:17 AM »

That is fact.

sigh...first of all everyone with common sense agrees it was BUSH's recession not Obama's.......and people do in fact stop[ looking for work.....due to many many reasons that I could list but you won't accept it any way so why bother?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »

AGREED

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »

you mean like how YOU melted down after Obama was re-elected and left Getbig in tears for a time????????

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2017, 07:22:25 AM »

This sure was never said when the unemployment rate was 10%...but when it becomes good, then all of a sudden Obama gets no credit

STRANGE........

Because its a fucking red herring, just like gas prices or any other publicly traded commodity.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2017, 07:24:30 AM »
Because its a fucking red herring, just like gas prices or any other publicly traded commodity.

it just may be...but my TRUE point is you never brought that up when all economic indicators were down for Obama...when they were up for Obama all of a sudden you become the light of economic reason...which is hypocritical