Author Topic: Politcal bias , summed up by Howard the independent  (Read 1071 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Politcal bias , summed up by Howard the independent
« on: December 29, 2016, 12:12:43 PM »
For hard right Trump voters, anything Donald does is great but Hillary is 100% evil.

Trump could fart and they'd declare he's trying to increase Lysol sales to make America smell great again.

If Hillary breaks wind, she's contributing to global warming, that doesn't exist.   ;D

Happy New year

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Politcal bias , summed up by Howard the independent
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 04:53:39 PM »
How many hillary supporters condemned her for her emails? How about how she colluded with the DNC during the primary?

Lol i think most if not all reps on this site have condemned trump for one thing or another. Shit I didn't even vote for the guy but Ill tell you if you want to see bias its clearly on both sides

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 05:38:55 PM »
For hard right Trump voters, anything Donald does is great but Hillary is 100% evil.

Trump could fart and they'd declare he's trying to increase Lysol sales to make America smell great again.

If Hillary breaks wind, she's contributing to global warming, that doesn't exist.   ;D

Happy New year

This observation is right on and also very funny. They are both full of shit.  Please, I hope neither passes gas because that might just annihilate us all. I cannot even imagine the stink it would cause.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 06:29:00 PM »
How many hillary supporters condemned her for her emails? How about how she colluded with the DNC during the primary?

Lol i think most if not all reps on this site have condemned trump for one thing or another. Shit I didn't even vote for the guy but Ill tell you if you want to see bias its clearly on both sides

Could you example any conservatives on this site who condemned Trump? Maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see any who did. I also didn't see any of us liberals finding fault with HRC. Maybe we were all smoking cigars while playing poker and didn't want to tip our hands because we planned or hoped to win the pot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 08:56:57 PM »
Could you example any conservatives on this site who condemned Trump? Maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see any who did. I also didn't see any of us liberals finding fault with HRC. Maybe we were all smoking cigars while playing poker and didn't want to tip our hands because we planned or hoped to win the pot.

Are you
Kidding ?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 06:26:08 AM »

Happy New year

Anyone that lives in the this bubble of "Hero" worship for a politician is a fucking idiot. The government works for the American people, somehow people think we work for them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 10:57:01 AM »
Anyone that lives in the this bubble of "Hero" worship for a politician is a fucking idiot. The government works for the American people, somehow people think we work for them.

Exactly the point! well said!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:04 AM »
Seriously??? How about me??? How about beach bum or 333??? Just bc they agree with him on a few things doesn't mean they haven't found fault with him on others?

What liberals took Hilary to task for her emails? DNC corruption?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 02:33:26 PM »
Are you
Kidding ?

What, no examples? I wasn't kidding.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 05:04:10 PM »
What, no examples? I wasn't kidding.

Get the F out of here.   TA accused me of all people of being a SJW for attacking trump a few times