Author Topic: What's Everyone's Plans For New Years Eve?  (Read 9392 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: What's Everyone's Plans For New Years Eve?
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2017, 03:06:47 PM »
Ah yeah wes but that was the time of Al capone and his crew, they were serious dudes on the 1920's  :-[
You fucker!   LOL  :D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2017, 04:41:33 PM »
Nah man I live Approx 1100 miles from Rome so I dont know the culture.
Living in the melting pot USA makes you understand more cultures I presume.
Those big weddings are a monstrous waist of money imho. Jugging away precious cash.
You gonna inherent (dont know how to spell this) a fortune?
I totally agree, complete waste of money, no matter how nice the venue or the food, you could take all that money and put it towards your future, but the couple isn't paying for it so its on the parents to pick up the tab, actually with Italians the couple comes out way ahead due to all the "envelopes" they receive from guests, if I had to estimate I'm sure my brother and his wife walked out with atleast $50,000 in cash from all the guests donations in these envelopes.
Shit in my first marriage,I got my head smashed against a rubber machine in the mens room and guns were pulled.

A good time was had by all.   LOL  :D
Lol..did you marry an Italian girl?? ;D
so you have no idea of the names of any of the guests, just random Italians?
No wonder you had 500 there.

any of these turn up?

I know the names of my family and friends..dude theres a ton of people there from the bride's side of the family. Anyway, this is the actress that was there, like I said she's been in a ton of movies, she was the lead in Chasing Amy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »
Forgot to make plans.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2017, 10:21:53 PM »
;DI know the names of my family and friends..dude theres a ton of people there from the bride's side of the family. Anyway, this is the actress that was there, like I said she's been in a ton of movies, she was the lead in Chasing Amy.

her names Joey Lauren Adams and shes not Italian.

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2017, 12:31:39 AM »
I've talked about it before, I come from a wealthy family, but so does my brothers wife, so if you know anything about Italian women they live for their wedding day and it has to be perfect, thus a huge elaborate wedding, definitely not my thing, which may be the reason I date mainly latin or Asian chicks ;D Food was good for sure!

Go4 it about to blow it with the getbig hit squad, people liked you when you were a gofer waiter on the boat, if they find out you have never really had to work and are born with a silver spoon its going to be curtains.

You need to PM True Adonis for some tips on staying afloat whilst retaining the silver spoon in your mouth.