Author Topic: What's Everyone's Plans For New Years Eve?  (Read 9424 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: What's Everyone's Plans For New Years Eve?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2016, 05:39:54 PM »
I hope your wife gets pregnant and your life is ruined.

;D Do you know how old we are? It would be a medical miracle.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2016, 05:44:22 PM »
Shut up Houwie. Keep convincing us and yourself how happy/content you are with your life.
HNY anyway.
Dude, I'm happy BUT I know plenty of younger guys would be bored as fuk. I'm secure but I don't drnk booze, party or screw anyone but my wife. Again, most guys here would hate my life LOL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2016, 06:06:35 PM »
;D Do you know how old we are? It would be a medical miracle.

My friend's parents were older than you when they had her. Was in a 3rd world country and her mom took an abortion pill but it didn't take.  :-X

johnthegreat687

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2016, 06:15:39 PM »
I have no plans cause I have no friends

hey at least Im honest  :D

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2017, 11:31:45 PM »
Dude, I'm happy BUT I know plenty of younger guys would be bored as fuk. I'm secure but I don't drnk booze, party or screw anyone but my wife. Again, most guys here would hate my life LOL
I am just busting your balls bro. Keep enjoying!

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2017, 11:34:04 PM »
we hate you, period

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2017, 07:03:03 AM »
Had an amazing night bros! Did it in style! !

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2017, 07:15:49 AM »
You look lonely.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2017, 07:21:11 AM »
You look lonely.
definitely wasn't lonely, first pic was in my hotel room right before giving best man speech litte nervous,  second was in between photo shoots with the wedding photog. .was at my brothers wedding. .over 500 people in attendance. ..not sure if you've ever been to an Italian wedding but they are a blast!

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
definitely wasn't lonely, first pic was in my hotel room right before giving best man speech litte nervous,  second was in between photo shoots with the wedding photog. .was at my brothers wedding. .over 500 people in attendance. ..not sure if you've ever been to an Italian wedding but they are a blast!
Congrats on your brother getting married.
Is your brother also bber / fitness freak like you?
500 people! Amazing how is this even possible, the costs must be crazy!?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2017, 10:18:20 AM »
a

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2017, 11:26:00 AM »
I just soiled my underwear, thanx a lot  >:(

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
Congrats on your brother getting married.
Is your brother also bber / fitness freak like you?
500 people! Amazing how is this even possible, the costs must be crazy!?
Not really into bodybuilding/fitness...he trains but like 3 times a week, almost the complete opposite of me actually haha. The wedding was really fun, 500 is not that big for 2 Italian families, couple side notes on the wedding, there was a famous actress there, she is somehow related the my sis in law, the main character from Chasing Amy, she was in Big Daddy, The Break Up, Mallrats, forgot her name but she was super cool, said she loved my speech thought I was hilarious. ;D Also bodybuilding related, the waitstaff hooked me up with three entree's, fillet mignon..i finished my first one pretty fast, and I just took a shot and asked if it was possible to get me another steak, he brought me two more, obviously they weren't very big, but I slipped him a 5 spot ;D And to end the night as a fun close out snack they had 1000 white castle hamburgers brought in on a huge cart! Good times!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
he trains but like 3 times a week, almost the complete opposite of me actually haha.

Assuming you train more, that leaves the numbers 4,5,6 and 7 as remaining days of the week.

None are the complete opposite of 3.

Please change your post.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2017, 12:12:55 PM »
Not really into bodybuilding/fitness...he trains but like 3 times a week, almost the complete opposite of me actually haha. The wedding was really fun, 500 is not that big for 2 Italian families, couple side notes on the wedding, there was a famous actress there, she is somehow related the my sis in law, the main character from Chasing Amy, she was in Big Daddy, The Break Up, Mallrats, forgot her name but she was super cool, said she loved my speech thought I was hilarious. ;D Also bodybuilding related, the waitstaff hooked me up with three entree's, fillet mignon..i finished my first one pretty fast, and I just took a shot and asked if it was possible to get me another steak, he brought me two more, obviously they weren't very big, but I slipped him a 5 spot ;D And to end the night as a fun close out snack they had 1000 white castle hamburgers brought in on a huge cart! Good times!

no wonder you forgot her name, too wrapped up in yourself you rude fucker...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2017, 12:25:12 PM »
no wonder you forgot her name, too wrapped up in yourself you rude fucker...
Or we respected her privacy, and treated her like a normal guest, instead of asking for autographs and selfies..

Hack Benchers

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2017, 12:56:00 PM »
Bro, training three times a week is pro-level athlete in my book. That is not the complete opposite of you.

But how do they pay for such a big wedding? Maybe the quests give money at the wedding?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2017, 01:11:09 PM »

If I was going to get "gay-married" you'd be the kind of dreamboat, I'd walk down the aisle for . ;D  No Homo

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »
Bro, training three times a week is pro-level athlete in my book. That is not the complete opposite of you.

But how do they pay for such a big wedding? Maybe the quests give money at the wedding?
I've talked about it before, I come from a wealthy family, but so does my brothers wife, so if you know anything about Italian women they live for their wedding day and it has to be perfect, thus a huge elaborate wedding, definitely not my thing, which may be the reason I date mainly latin or Asian chicks ;D Food was good for sure!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2017, 01:26:53 PM »
If I was going to get "gay-married" you'd be the kind of dreamboat, I'd walk down the aisle for . ;D  No Homo
;D Happy New Year my friend wishing you the best this year!

Hack Benchers

« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2017, 01:47:36 PM »
I've talked about it before, I come from a wealthy family, but so does my brothers wife, so if you know anything about Italian women they live for their wedding day and it has to be perfect, thus a huge elaborate wedding, definitely not my thing, which may be the reason I date mainly latin or Asian chicks ;D Food was good for sure!
Nah man I live Approx 1100 miles from Rome so I dont know the culture.
Living in the melting pot USA makes you understand more cultures I presume.
Those big weddings are a monstrous waist of money imho. Jugging away precious cash.
You gonna inherent (dont know how to spell this) a fortune?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2017, 02:52:18 PM »
Did fuck all, back to normal now and want to make my millions in 2017

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2017, 02:56:10 PM »
Shit in my first marriage,I got my head smashed against a rubber machine in the mens room and guns were pulled.

A good time was had by all.   LOL  :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »
Shit in my first marriage,I got my head smashed against a rubber machine in the mens room and guns were pulled.

A good time was had by all.   LOL  :D
Ah yeah wes but that was the time of Al capone and his crew, they were serious dudes on the 1920's  :-[

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2017, 03:02:09 PM »
Or we respected her privacy, and treated her like a normal guest, instead of asking for autographs and selfies..
so you have no idea of the names of any of the guests, just random Italians?
No wonder you had 500 there.

any of these turn up?