Author Topic: Getbigger talks about surviving in prison  (Read 3893 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Getbigger talks about surviving in prison
« on: December 31, 2016, 03:56:31 AM »

Victor Venice Beach

Re: Getbigger talks about surviving in prison
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 04:39:53 AM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 05:37:28 AM »
Fist

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 09:03:38 AM »
Is there any discussion of being anal raped by a gorilla named Big Mu?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »
That's not me btw. Lol

Side note... You can use prison toothpaste to rub paint off of metal railings/bars. (Some guys just like to cost the state money and fuck shit up.... Like flushing the toilets 20x and using 20 rolls of toilet paper to cost them an extra $.18 a day)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 05:53:12 PM »
That's not me btw. Lol

Side note... You can use prison toothpaste to rub paint off of metal railings/bars. (Some guys just like to cost the state money and fuck shit up.... Like flushing the toilets 20x and using 20 rolls of toilet paper to cost them an extra $.18 a day)

That productive attitude is why they ended up in prison.

Hope this helps.  Happy New year to all jailbirds

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 05:59:15 PM »
That productive attitude is why they ended up in prison.

Hope this helps.  Happy New year to all jailbirds

Expending sooooooo much energy on shit that amounts to nothing. I never understood it.I remember watching the E channel for Xmas and the dick Clark thing on tv in prison. Shit was depressing.

Last year was watching some home shopping network sell dildos work my ex and her friends. Lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »
That's not me btw. Lol

Also get every cell to flush their toilets at the exact same time to overload the plumbing and cause a big mess.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 06:15:47 PM »
Also get every cell to flush their toilets at the exact same time to overload the plumbing and cause a big mess.

In county jail I fought some Indian kid once. (Broke 2 toes catching him on the chin with a high kick... Then broke his wrist with a shitty limit a lol). Dumbfuck waited 1/2 a day before showing the guards. Dudes wrist/arm looked like a "Z"... So when they Took him out for xrays his cell was still Open so I Went and flushed 2boxes worth of little Debbie honey bun wrappers and 3 pair of balled up socks down his toilet. He comes back and takes a shit and it floods instantly. Lol.guards/maintenance fix his toilet and find all the shit (there's like traps so you can't flush "evidence") & scold him for flushing trash and socks. Hahaha.... Next morning he's gotta go out again so I so the same thing again.... Same shit happens. He comes back when we're locked down (we were in the high power unit.. No cellmates and we're all probably going to proaon for serious crimes)... dude takes a s*** and floods his cell again and has s*** all over the floor. Lol... Same thing happens. Guards are like why the fuck are you flushing socks down the toilet and telling on yourself? & they guy just acts dumb... Did it one more time after that. Had the guy living in a cell with shitwater allllllll over the floor and pouring off the 2nd tier. Lol...

Those fucken broken toes plagued me for 3months.  Role completely sideways.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »
Expending sooooooo much energy on shit that amounts to nothing. I never understood it.I remember watching the E channel for Xmas and the dick Clark thing on tv in prison. Shit was depressing.

Last year was watching some home shopping network sell dildos work my ex and her friends. Lol

ever use a plastic fork, wire and toilet paper to make a lighter?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 06:18:12 PM »
 ;D

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 06:22:42 PM »

No we'd take 2 batteries, place them on a razor blade (+ down and neg down)then take another razor blade that was broken in 2, place each one on the tops of the batteries (+&-) then touch the 2 broken halves together and they'd glow red.... That's your lighter.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 06:38:02 PM »
In county jail I fought some Indian kid once. (Broke 2 toes catching him on the chin with a high kick... Then broke his wrist with a shitty limit a lol). Dumbfuck waited 1/2 a day before showing the guards. Dudes wrist/arm looked like a "Z"... So when they Took him out for xrays his cell was still Open so I Went and flushed 2boxes worth of little Debbie honey bun wrappers and 3 pair of balled up socks down his toilet. He comes back and takes a shit and it floods instantly. Lol.guards/maintenance fix his toilet and find all the shit (there's like traps so you can't flush "evidence") & scold him for flushing trash and socks. Hahaha.... Next morning he's gotta go out again so I so the same thing again.... Same shit happens. He comes back when we're locked down (we were in the high power unit.. No cellmates and we're all probably going to proaon for serious crimes)... dude takes a s*** and floods his cell again and has s*** all over the floor. Lol... Same thing happens. Guards are like why the fuck are you flushing socks down the toilet and telling on yourself? & they guy just acts dumb... Did it one more time after that. Had the guy living in a cell with shitwater allllllll over the floor and pouring off the 2nd tier. Lol...

Those fucken broken toes plagued me for 3months.  Role completely sideways.

Guys like you don't belong in society.  Sorry man.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »

over that story? Are you fucking kidding me? Thats mild fun in prison. Wow you are a soft little tampon arent you?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:17 PM »

The Indian I beat up was a psychopath who was in for throwing rocks at the heads of elderly people in a park and fracturing 2 ppls skulls

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 06:51:16 PM »
The Indian I beat up was a psychopath who was in for throwing rocks at the heads of elderly people in a park and fracturing 2 ppls skulls

I stand corrected.

Carry on.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »
over that story? Are you fucking kidding me? Thats mild fun in prison. Wow you are a soft little tampon arent you?

Even though the person he did that to was a POS, ESFitness' behavior is still disturbing, I must say.  It's anti social.  Don't you see that?

And how the hell do you know what's "mild fun" in prison?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 06:55:01 PM »
Broke his wrist with a shitty armbar/kimura.

*fucking Auto-correct

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »
Broke his wrist with a shitty armbar/kimura.

*fucking Auto-correct

Any regrets about what you did in there?  Are you the same now that you are out?  Honestly?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »
Even though the person he did that to was a POS, ESFitness' behavior is still disturbing, I must say.  It's anti social.  Don't you see that?

And how the hell do you know what's "mild fun" in prison?

Dude was elbowing me constantly when playing basketball for a few days. I cut him some slack cuz he had fetal alcohol sun from or something but enough was enough.

Plus you gotta consider the enviroment. That unit in county jail had guys ALL look in at serious time. 1 guy got back 2 back 30yr sentences (beat a drug dealer with a 2x4 for having meth stuffed in a teddybear around a kid).. Another guy got 25yrs and 15yrs back 2 back for robbery, guy got total of 60 something years for running coke.. Indian guy who just flared out a15yr murder sentenced was back in for another murder... Bunch of ag-assaults... Another guy (actually a transgender person) who had been outta prison for a year after doing 13yrs flat was back in for selling 300lbs of meth.

You're around some people who d o. N o t. G I v e. A. F u c k.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 07:03:17 PM »

Why not just use lighters as lighters. Some of the most popular contraband in every jail/prison.

Or try this: Get three guys and sit on a bunk. All three guys must have their feet off the floor. Each guy must be holding one cigarette. Have one guy toss one cigarette on the floor, thereby making the bunk, a cigarette lighter.
a

johnthegreat687

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 07:05:08 PM »
Why not just use lighters as lighters. Some of the most popular contraband in every jail/prison.

Or try this: Get three guys and sit on a bunk. All three guys must have their feet off the floor. Each guy must be holding one cigarette. Have one guy toss one cigarette on the floor, thereby making the bunk, a cigarette lighter.

hey heres a thought

fuck off

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 07:07:37 PM »
Any regrets about what you did in there?  Are you the same now that you are out?  Honestly?

What I did in there? No.

I treated ppl fairly. In prison I ran a store, ran sports books, loan sharked, etc... If somebody owed money is be reasonable... If they were disrespectful (such as owing me $30 for 5weeks yet they're sitting across from me eating 2 extra cheeseburgers or smoked sausages) then things are different. Usually if I loaned somebody $10 and with interest they owe me $100, instead of beating them up and getting nothing.. I'd sell the debt for $50 and let than other guy do whatever he wanted....but id always be reasonable with them.

If I found out somebody was a child molestor or sex offender period of tell'em "pack your shit and get the fuck out. I'm goin to work and you should be gone when in get back".

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 07:08:30 PM »
a

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 07:08:46 PM »
Dude was elbowing me constantly when playing basketball for a few days. I cut him some slack cuz he had fetal alcohol sun from or something but enough was enough.

Plus you gotta consider the enviroment. That unit in county jail had guys ALL look in at serious time. 1 guy got back 2 back 30yr sentences (beat a drug dealer with a 2x4 for having meth stuffed in a teddybear around a kid).. Another guy got 25yrs and 15yrs back 2 back for robbery, guy got total of 60 something years for running coke.. Indian guy who just flared out a15yr murder sentenced was back in for another murder... Bunch of ag-assaults... Another guy (actually a transgender person) who had been outta prison for a year after doing 13yrs flat was back in for selling 300lbs of meth.

You're around some people who d o. N o t. G I v e. A. F u c k.

Frightening.  

What do you do if you are a regular guy in there on a regular charge?  How do you survive with such animals?  Just quiet and stay low, stay to yourself?