Author Topic: Clemson vs. Alabama  (Read 2487 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Clemson vs. Alabama
« on: December 31, 2016, 07:38:22 PM »
Didn't expect Clemson to shut out OSU 31-0. I want Bama for the Championship but after seeing what Clemson did this is going to be a GREAT game!!

HowDog

• Getbig II
Re: Clemson vs. Alabama
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 07:41:16 PM »
Shocking, however i hope penn state wins tomorrow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 07:49:45 PM »
Shocking, however i hope penn state wins tomorrow.

USC/Penn are on Monday but yes, that will be a great game as well. FIGHT ON!!!  ;)

johnthegreat687

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 08:19:05 PM »
Didn't expect Clemson to shut out OSU 31-0. I want Bama for the Championship but after seeing what Clemson did this is going to be a GREAT game!!

I dont understand how you can cheer for USC but want Bama to win the championship

Im a Notre Dame fan. If they arent in the championship I dont want anyone else to win. I dont care who is playing, best outcome would be for a bomb to drop on the field and no one wins. I cheer for the Irish, I dont "hope" someone else wins if they arent in the championship game.

Never understood these fly by night casual fans who claim to be so hardcore for their team

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:32:15 PM »
I dont understand how you can cheer for USC but want Bama to win the championship

Im a Notre Dame fan. If they arent in the championship I dont want anyone else to win. I dont care who is playing, best outcome would be for a bomb to drop on the field and no one wins. I cheer for the Irish, I dont "hope" someone else wins if they arent in the championship game.

Never understood these fly by night casual fans who claim to be so hardcore for their team

What years did you play for Notre Dame?
Y

johnthegreat687

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 08:34:02 PM »
What years did you play for Notre Dame?

actually I did play for Notre Dame--Hounds in Wilcox Sask
what years did Coach play for USC
if you have to be a hardcore fan only if you played there, well, there wouldnt be many fans then would there? Retard

work on another angle you tard

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »
if you have to be a hardcore fan only if you played there, well, there wouldnt be many fans then would there? Retard

I didn't (obviously) but I've been up there in the off-season almost every week with the S&C staff since '07 until this year. From Chris Carlisle from Aaron Ausmus to Ivan Lewis. Before that as a kids. I've followed SC since John Robinson

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 09:01:17 PM »

Just an FYI, I love SEC football, I like Bama but LSU and Kentucky are my teams in the SEC. LSU was the closest team to beat Alabama this year holding them to a no score until the 4th

johnthegreat687

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 09:04:26 PM »
Just an FYI, I love SEC football, I like Bama but LSU and Kentucky are my teams in the SEC. LSU was the closest team to beat Alabama this year holding them to a no score until the 4th

and thats about as far from justifying cheering for any team besides your own as could be

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 09:11:51 PM »
and thats about as far from justifying cheering for any team besides your own as could be

I'll flat out admit that the SEC dominates the PAC12. I just see a more laid back lack of work ethic from athletes in the PAC 12 as opposed to the SEC but more JUCO transfers in the SEC.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 09:13:09 PM »
I'll flat out admit that the SEC dominates the PAC12. I just see a more laid back lack of work ethic from athletes in the PAC 12 as opposed to the SEC but more JUCO transfers in the SEC.

lol
you actually have no idea what Im saying do you?
Granted Im assuming you are plastered on new years eve celebrations

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 09:23:13 PM »
lol
you actually have no idea what Im saying do you?
Granted Im assuming you are plastered on new years eve celebrations

Almost plastered 😂😂😂😂😂

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 10:14:02 PM »

My mom then myself broke the family LSU cycle until my cousin picked up the tradition (I went to Miss St. (football) and She went to Jackson St (track) I have a son and we'll see where he wants to go. I have a UF friend whose son already dropped the bomb on him that he wants to go to LSU. lol   

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 05:36:12 PM »

There shouldn't be that many hardcore fans.  That's the point, you "tard."
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 05:59:22 PM »
If Coach O would have been there from the beginning of the season instead of retard Miles, LSU could have made the playoffs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 07:00:35 PM »
If Coach O would have been there from the beginning of the season instead of retard Miles, LSU could have made the playoffs.

I got a chance to meet Coach O when he was at SC. People were pissed all around when he got screwed over head coach position. A little off topic, Kiffin goes to Bama, leaves after the season and Sark is stepping in to replace him. Kiffin took a head coaching position at FAU.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 07:02:30 PM »

he always was a front runner

E
E

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »

agreed, Myles went stale after the debacle with Jordan Jefferson at the championship game, became one dimensional and possibly hurt fournette in the draft.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 08:23:33 AM »
Would be cool to see Clemson win.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 09:01:48 AM »
Would be cool to see Clemson win.

This!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 09:14:32 AM »
My best friend just got a job working under Lane Kiffin at some shit Florida school.

That will be the team I root for now!
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 09:42:52 AM »

My mom then myself broke the family LSU cycle until my cousin picked up the tradition (I went to Miss St. (football) and She went to Jackson St (track) I have a son and we'll see where he wants to go. I have a UF friend whose son already dropped the bomb on him that he wants to go to LSU. lol   

This is such a cool GIF!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »
My best friend just got a job working under Lane Kiffin at some shit Florida school.

That will be the team I root for now!

Haha FAU. It was a really big name hire for this area. First guy he recruited was the Hebrew QB who hit a white girl at a bar in Tallahassee.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 09:40:34 AM »
Haha FAU. It was a really big name hire for this area. First guy he recruited was the Hebrew QB who hit a white girl at a bar in Tallahassee.

Sounds right. He came from Baylor with Art Briles' son. They like those types.
a

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2017, 05:22:30 PM »
Clemson by a girl hair
U