Author Topic: Whats your go to sexual history moment for fapping?  (Read 1828 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Whats your go to sexual history moment for fapping?
« on: January 01, 2017, 02:02:36 PM »
?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Whats your go to sexual history moment for fapping?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 02:05:30 PM »
you sure got a lot of interest in other mens sexlife. thread after thread after thread asking people to share. i guess you get turned on by it. no other explanation.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 02:07:44 PM »
you sure got a lot of interest in other mens sexlife. thread after thread after thread asking people to share. i guess you get turned on by it. no other explanation.

Sure, who doesnt get a slight tickle in the nether regions when a good anal pounding or facial story comes up.Double points if its a goodrum kielbasa story (no homo)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 02:10:15 PM »
last time i fucked baby mama in 23 february 2014

best damn sex of my life

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »

As long as it's a Goodrum Kielbasa-story.
Q

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »
I was going to visit a friend. Since it was a 4 hour journey, I brought along my ipad. I happen to enjoy paranormal erotica and this particular story was very, very hot. I had assumed I was alone as if not seen anyone enter the car and it was empty when I had embarked on it. Because of that, I hoisted my skirt to my hips, parted my legs and my fingers sank into my soaked flesh. I was close to orgasm, my head back against the seat and my eyes closed. All my concentration was on the incoming explosion. I damn near screamed when I felt someone else's finger join my own. My eyes are wide open at the point and a finely dressed man is bent over me, staring intently at our sloshing fingers. The moment his eyes met mine, I came hard and squirted over his hand as well as mine. He took my hands, stood me up, turned me around and bent me at the waist. I heard the sound of him unzipping his pants right before he slid his hard cock deep in my pussy, fucking me hard. Didn't take long before I was cumming again and he right after. As soon as he was done, he pulled out, zipped his pants and walked back to his seat. We never exchanged a single word.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 02:21:50 PM »
I was going to visit a friend. Since it was a 4 hour journey, I brought along my ipad. I happen to enjoy paranormal erotica and this particular story was very, very hot. I had assumed I was alone as if not seen anyone enter the car and it was empty when I had embarked on it. Because of that, I hoisted my skirt to my hips, parted my legs and my fingers sank into my soaked flesh. I was close to orgasm, my head back against the seat and my eyes closed. All my concentration was on the incoming explosion. I damn near screamed when I felt someone else's finger join my own. My eyes are wide open at the point and a finely dressed man is bent over me, staring intently at our sloshing fingers. The moment his eyes met mine, I came hard and squirted over his hand as well as mine. He took my hands, stood me up, turned me around and bent me at the waist. I heard the sound of him unzipping his pants right before he slid his hard cock deep in my pussy, fucking me hard. Didn't take long before I was cumming again and he right after. As soon as he was done, he pulled out, zipped his pants and walked back to his seat. We never exchanged a single word.

Only Basile can slip in and out like that, like a ghost.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
I`ve got 61 years of material in my spank bank.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »
I`ve got 61 years of material in my spank bank.

You were a virgin into your 40's?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2017, 09:24:39 PM »
I'm no expert on masturbation, but I hold my own.