Author Topic: Instagramers/Facebookers Motivators-What They Leave Out!  (Read 712 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Instagramers/Facebookers Motivators-What They Leave Out!
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »
I'm quite intrigued on this whole generation of Facebook/Instagram posters that say they are motivating others. I've run into maybe 30 so far (I've only been looking for 15 minutes) and their header is usually like this:

Ambassador For Christ
Mommy/Dad
Wife/Husband
Runner/Gym Is Life
No Excuses
Motivator

Now, the one thing I've noticed with these profiles are the amount of selfies/body shots that are on their profiles along with the one or two of kids and husband/wife. What I fail to see is their schedule posted on when they have time to be the wife/mommy/husband/daddy. For the life of me I cannot figure out how these people have a successful marriage or have any parent time with their children.

Which leads into a story I'd like to share. My gym had this very attractive woman working the counter. Every guy flirted with her and talked about how they thought she was hot (putting it nicely). Anywho, She just had a baby three weeks ago and was already starting to train for a fitness contest. She worked 7-4:30pm at the front desk. Trained until 7:30pm and then had a 30 minute drive home. I asked her when she saw her baby? She immediately shot back "I see my baby" and walked away.
Is this how these people are doing it?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Instagramers/Facebookers Motivators-What They Leave Out!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 04:18:33 PM »
Quite the interesting thread.  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Instagramers/Facebookers Motivators-What They Leave Out!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
That's why most  of these people end up divorced or single.  They don't have time for each and are more concerned about their "brand"