Author Topic: Kevin Levrone is not playing around  (Read 15927 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Kevin Levrone is not playing around
« on: January 04, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »
Kevin is getting really hardcore did legs and went up to 350 on squats came back the next day and did legs again and went up to 375, big jump from squatting only the bar a few weeks ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOxzp5jgbK2/?taken-by=kevinlevrone

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0dDTIgQUx/?taken-by=kevinlevrone

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Kevin Levrone is not playing around
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 08:13:42 AM »
no way! training legs two days in a row, that cant be done, ive read on the internet that you can only train legs once a week if even that

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »
All in! It's now or never

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »
going to develop even more tendinitis in his knee tendons from overuse.

Every 4 Days. Max

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 08:41:16 AM »
hes got to that stage in his life and still hasn't worked out that you don't need squats to get bigger legs?

Oh and he needs another spotter in front, three spotters isn't enough.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 08:45:12 AM »
hes got to that stage in his life and still hasn't worked out that you don't need squats to get bigger legs?

he is just milking the dumbasses that believe they will mutate by drinking his protein fart powders.

the squat change is just a futile attempt to bring up the hype again. but he is washed up, no coming back to old glory.

3 spotters for 140 kg is just lol.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 08:47:17 AM »
yeah lol three spotters as if he squatted 1000lbs... silly

newsflash Kevin! In a powerrack you need Zero spotters...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »
doesnt he have fucked up knees?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 09:05:33 AM »

Yeah, this is a businessmove.

Pure genius, to make more people buying his signature-series (which already is the best selling supplement in Europe).
Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 09:09:42 AM »
belt, chalk, hoodie for 375lbs... sleeves over sweats. wow hahahh wow

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 09:17:25 AM »

be there, i was about the say why the fuck does he need 3 spotters, is he that big of an attention whore.

i get a kick out of his delusional fans who make posts, below, i didnt realize how many fan boy retards there are out there

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 09:18:22 AM »
Yeah, this is a businessmove.

Pure genius, to make more people buying his signature-series (which already is the best selling supplement in Europe).

kwon is it really ???  that big in europe, is it true they dont even have real food in europe

2scared2post

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 09:20:18 AM »
Kev...Awesome BUT, some advice brother: Go easy in them knees and just progress VERY SLOWLY into such heavier weights man. Don't get all over excited and going Gung Ho like this. I believe you should only be squatting about 75-80 pounds now....for maybe 10 - 12 reps...and up it by maybe 15-20 pounds per week. Let the knee heal and get stronger GRADUALLY brother...please! As you said yourself, NO RUSH now. Be smart. Train smart. Stay healthy my friend all the way my friend. Your body is a temple

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 09:28:51 AM »
doesnt he have fucked up knees?
people still think squats are bad for you knees? is this 1999 bodybuilding.com forums?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 09:49:04 AM »
He's doing this so come competition time later this year he can have the convenient excuse for his legs looking like shit again, which will be  "I couldn't train my legs heavy because I re-injured my knee doing heavy squats"

Mid-life Crisis of Peace

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 10:23:50 AM »
kevin #mro2017

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 10:34:30 AM »
as impressive as that is

it is not as impressive as having your buddy sit on the top of the legpress  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 11:04:40 AM »
Kev...Awesome BUT, some advice brother: Go easy in them knees and just progress VERY SLOWLY into such heavier weights man. Don't get all over excited and going Gung Ho like this. I believe you should only be squatting about 75-80 pounds now....for maybe 10 - 12 reps...and up it by maybe 15-20 pounds per week. Let the knee heal and get stronger GRADUALLY brother...please! As you said yourself, NO RUSH now. Be smart. Train smart. Stay healthy my friend all the way my friend. Your body is a temple

Solid advice.  For a man in his, what? 70's?  He needs to be careful and use the equipment from back in his day...

T

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 11:28:54 AM »

Exactly my thoughts! Wtf his he doing with 370 ALDREADY, from a barbell to this...or is he kidding us...he might have been training legs longer than we think...I hope so, or else this is pure stupidity...oh well. Lets see what happens. Hope he doesn't injure himself, Still excited to watch the progress he from now on...both upper and lower body! He brought excitement to the sport again. Hope he can qualify for the Mr O by himself...but he need size fullness and hardness.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
That older gentleman spotting him likely needs a neck shave, AMIRITE?
U

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 01:44:49 PM »
Exactly my thoughts! Wtf his he doing with 370 ALDREADY, from a barbell to this...or is he kidding us...he might have been training legs longer than we think...I hope so, or else this is pure stupidity...oh well. Lets see what happens. Hope he doesn't injure himself, Still excited to watch the progress he from now on...both upper and lower body! He brought excitement to the sport again. Hope he can qualify for the Mr O by himself...but he need size fullness and hardness.

I also am excited to see level of the hardness he is bringing to his lower body.................... .............

T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 01:46:12 PM »

The bar thing was a charade. It's obvious that he could probably do right now 405 for 5 sets of 10 right now. He's playing the viewer. He wants the viewer to believe he was injured and slowly moving up in weight, size, strength. People will buy into the charade with statements like "wait until you see his legs this year"...When in reality they'll look almost the same.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 02:00:40 PM »
unless you got a better physique than levrone you have no right to be critical!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 04:11:51 PM »
   :o     WTF is in his supplement lineżż!!

With strength increases and astoundingly quick recovery periods like this he will SHATTER the overall world record in a few months time.

Kevin's otc supplements are stronger than the most potent of anabolic steroids!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »
The bar thing was a charade. It's obvious that he could probably do right now 405 for 5 sets of 10 right now. He's playing the viewer. He wants the viewer to believe he was injured and slowly moving up in weight, size, strength. People will buy into the charade with statements like "wait until you see his legs this year"...When in reality they'll look almost the same.

ha ha ha good one snoman, he will also claim that his "levanal" signature series helped him make these strength gains of course he will leave out the part were he flew to dubai and sucked cocks and got fucked in the ass, for some quick easy cash to buy his drugs