Author Topic: Etihad A380 The Residence Complete Flight Review  (Read 1827 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Etihad A380 The Residence Complete Flight Review
« on: January 04, 2017, 10:52:35 AM »
I know this post tempts some people to post a Lincoln Moon Landing pic, but I couldn't resist it.

I also realise of course that most GetBiggers have their own jets, etc. while the rest of us struggle to travel business...

But all that said, I've got a 'special birthday' in a few years so I'm already looking for something memorable and special (for two, because I'm a pathetically down-trodden beta-cuck happily married man of 20 years).  I watched this thinking it was out of my league, but I was blown away when I saw the price at the end of this video...  Even at the current abominable exchange rate that's less than £5000 (for 2).....  Have I got sh1t in my eyes, or does this look good to people...?

#tempted

Edit:  I'd almost be willing to pay that for the buggy-ride thru the airport!!!
T

Hack Benchers

Re: Etihad A380 The Residence Complete Flight Review
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 12:59:35 PM »
Pitty Bump.
You can lay in bed at home for free brah.
Why pay your guts out for more legroom. You are still in an airplane going form A to B stacked in a tiny space with dozens of other people.
Must be the technical sales money you are raking in and it is spilling over your bankaccount. Now finding ways to getbrid of it. Dont waist your cash man.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 01:01:24 PM »
Buy a Porsche instead.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 01:35:18 PM »
Buy a Porsche instead.

For $6000?  Lol You talking about a watch, maybe..?  You surely can't mean a car...?

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 01:36:16 PM »
Pitty Bump.
You can lay in bed at home for free brah.
Why pay your guts out for more legroom. You are still in an airplane going form A to B stacked in a tiny space with dozens of other people.
Must be the technical sales money you are raking in and it is spilling over your bankaccount. Now finding ways to getbrid of it. Dont waist your cash man.

Hack, did you even watch the video..?
T

Hack Benchers

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 08:27:28 PM »
No  ;D ;D
Wil watch it later on.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 12:18:24 AM »
Meh.  You'd conclude afterward that it was a lot of silliness.  I'm sure you can find something you'd enjoy more than having your butt kissed for 3 hours.  If you like good food and good cigars then put $6k toward that.  Or use it for a holiday.  But if you really want to have your ass kissed you'd get way more than 3 hours for $6000 from the right prostitute.  Or $6000 worth of ass eating intensity packed into 3 hours.  Now there's a video I'd like to see.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 02:31:15 AM »

Taffin I checked the video. It did not change my opinion. (See brah I don’t have to actually SEE a video to know whats up  ;D )
I agree the price is lower that one might expect (still insane). But this kind of luxury is insanity and like burning money. You are still transporting yourself form A to B.

Would an SKODA OCTAVIA be part of this voyage THAT would change my opinion rapidly.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 04:02:16 AM »
where is the gym? i refuse to travel with any airline that doesnt have a full equiped gym on board

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »
Meh.  You'd conclude afterward that it was a lot of silliness.  I'm sure you can find something you'd enjoy more than having your buts kissed for 3 hours.  If you like good food and good cigars then put $6k toward that.  Or use it for a holiday.  But if you really want to have your ass kissed you'd get way more than 3 hours for $6000 from the right prostitute.  Or $6000 worth of ass eating intensity packed into 3 hours.  Now there's a video I'd like to see.
LOL thats tempting I must say  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 12:58:49 PM »
Didn't watch the video, but I'll put my $.02 in here. There is no other way to fly other than first class, but it may just be a comfort thing. I'm 6'3 and there is no way I'm riding in some cramped ass seat on a plane with a bunch of people rubbing all over me. I'll also add, that anyone who says it's no big deal has never flown first class on an overnight or extended flight. It's glorious. Taffin, I'd do it if I was you. A first class ticket is usually about three times a coach ticket, and it is well worth it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:54 PM »
Didn't watch the video, but I'll put my $.02 in here. There is no other way to fly other than first class, but it may just be a comfort thing. I'm 6'3 and there is no way I'm riding in some cramped ass seat on a plane with a bunch of people rubbing all over me. I'll also add, that anyone who says it's no big deal has never flown first class on an overnight or extended flight. It's glorious. Taffin, I'd do it if I was you. A first class ticket is usually about three times a coach ticket, and it is well worth it.

First or even business class is a great choice. Unfortunately, few people can afford it. When my daughter and I flew to Germany last fall, I chose economy plus on Lufthansa. The seats were quite roomy and the service was excellent. Food (2 meals plus snacks) and drinks including alcoholic drinks were included in the price. Never-the-less, sitting for the better part of 13 hours is rough on the butt no matter how comfortable the seats are reclined or upright. The seats I picked were in the first row. It's nice not having someone in front of you.