Author Topic: So what would YOU do in Titus' shoes?  (Read 4726 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
So what would YOU do in Titus' shoes?
« on: April 01, 2006, 10:20:23 PM »
Assume you're Titus. You just discovered your personal assistant has stolen tens of thousands ($23k wire plus plus) and you can't report her cuz everything will come out about your roids etc and you basically fuck yourself and your wife if you go to the police. What would you do?

Keep in mind, it is also possible Melissa could have threatened to go to the cops if CT fired her. I think it's a tough life to live when you piss off someone who may have the kind of information to fuck your life over. Maybe CT thought the only thing he could do was get rid of the threat?

Personally, unless your a born psycho which I don't think Craig is (bad temper does not mean a psycho), I think a man only becomes a murderer if there's no other option. Maybe she threatened to fuck them up and he felt it necessary to murder her? Of course I do not condone what he did, but I am at a loss and have no idea what I'd have done in his shoes. Hmmmm.

I guess the morals of the story are: 1) Don't do roids/ illegal drugs. 2) Don't kill someone, buy lighter fluid on your card, burn them in your own car and then tell your friends everything. 3) Don't trust anybody with information that they could use to fuck you over, not even "best friends". 4) Don't kill someone, period.

So what would you do, bitches? ;)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: So what would YOU do in Titus' shoes?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »
Actually I was wondering if you people would actually commit the murder in the first place, or take alternative action and what, based on those circumstances.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 11:21:20 PM »
Peep game player.. peep game! I'd put the hissy on the street and make her earn the $23,000. $100 a pop, $150 for the chocolate doughnut... hell, she'd have the benjamins in no time.

Remember... Just 'cause the pimp got popped, don't mean the pimpin' gotta stop!

The big 'M' for $23,000... I don't think so. >:(
a

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 03:02:38 AM »
i'd get the misses to slap her around but i wouldnt kill the bitch. She would have gotten what was coming to her eventually. If Titus used his brains he could have just shot her up and left it to look like she over dosed. Or taken her for a long drive in the dessert...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 03:29:21 AM »
yes, i would take my big macho craig titus physique and dig a hole in the desert sand, bury the body and then keep my big fat coke/meth/vodka mouth shut

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 03:33:36 AM »
That's a good point, I guess they felt their options were very limited, which forced the issue. Shouldn't have let her be privy to incriminating details, but given how they operated that kind of foresight & calculation seems impossible to imagine.

There's a sordid white trash druggie element to the whole thing, classic Vegas. The situation was as you've mentioned probably harder to resolve than it appears to the outside, moreso given their warped, drugged perspectives.

In that light, what they did makes more sense, thinking there weren't good options and letting panic or anger dominate. Their miscalculations on what they said to people and disposal of the body must've reflected their drug-induced views of reality. The clincher was probably their  inability to get over their indignation of the theft, rather than thinking through a resolution that cut their losses.

Must suck to become sober in jail and realize only after the fact how distorted their perceptions were without knowing it at the time.

James talked about leaving Vegas, moving back home, so maybe the situation would've resolved without having to do anything, given some time. The problem was that they couldn't get over what she'd done, had no respect for her. They would've had to accept the loss of the money without freaking out if going to the police wasn't an option, rather than being indignant to the extent that they felt their actions were justified.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 10:06:31 AM »
Pretty simple:  kick her out of the house and cut your losses.  What you don't do is torture and kill someone because they stole money from you.  Period.  You can't take the law into your own hands.  And if you're a guy, you never put your hands on a woman. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 10:13:49 AM »
Assume you're Titus. You just discovered your personal assistant has stolen tens of thousands ($23k wire plus plus) and you can't report her cuz everything will come out about your roids etc and you basically f**k yourself and your wife if you go to the police. What would you do?

Keep in mind, it is also possible Melissa could have threatened to go to the cops if CT fired her. I think it's a tough life to live when you piss off someone who may have the kind of information to f**k your life over. Maybe CT thought the only thing he could do was get rid of the threat?

Personally, unless your a born psycho which I don't think Craig is (bad temper does not mean a psycho), I think a man only becomes a murderer if there's no other option. Maybe she threatened to f**k them up and he felt it necessary to murder her? Of course I do not condone what he did, but I am at a loss and have no idea what I'd have done in his shoes. Hmmmm.
I don't see Melissa James being in position to screw over CT and Kelly. If they tossed her out of the house and cleared the illegal drugs/weapons out of their place, there would have been no issue about going to the police. They could have filed a complaint and IF THEY HAD ANY PROOF MELISSA WAS STEALING (which you assume as fact), the police would not hesitate to arrest the girl, regardless of Craig's past. It's not like Craig was a serial murderer or child molester...he was a convicted drug dealer...dime a dozen.

Even if Melissa tried to turn the tables, the police would still need proof. If CT and Kelly tossed her out of the house with nothing but her clothes, it's not like she could have backed up anything. Police don't make arrests based on someone's word when it comes to drugs.

A bitch is someone who beats down a defenseless girl with the help of his wife, zaps her, punches her, drugs her, bodyslams her, chokes her, strangles her, burns her and then tells her mother she's on her way home.

When they get convicted and sent to a real prison, I guess they'll find out what a bitch really is.

Special "Bee-atch Attack" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »
...A bitch is someone who beats down a defenseless girl with the help of his wife, zaps her, punches her, drugs her, bodyslams her, chokes her, strangles her, burns her and then tells her mother she's on her way home.

When they get convicted and sent to a real prison, I guess they'll find out what a bitch really is.

Special "Bee-atch Attack" Ed

or.

to be equally fair:
"
A bitch is a person ( in this case a woman) who tasers a girl, then tries it again, neither works so she yells to her husband to come help her finish the job.  then later, this "bitch" goes into the bedroom and punches a defenseless and possibly comatose woman in the face, later buys barbeque fluid and with the help of her husband , finishes the job by frying the woman in the boot of her jaguar. 

From the admittedly sparse and one sided GJ testimony of Megan, it appears that Kelly RYan initiated the entire thing with the argument , then tasers then yelling for Titus,  coming to the rescue ( what sort of rescue is this ???  ) to finish the job.  Titus seemed almost overly protective of Kelly Ryan in just about everything.  In his, ( and their ) addle-minded way, he may have thought he was once again, standing up and protecting his precious kelly.  Kelly, who in his mind was the most overlooked precious little fitness princess in the world.  They saw themselves as getting the shaft in just about everything.

I am using the word " bitch " in the context as it was used as applied to Titus. 

MadisonWI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »
What makes you guys think she even DID steal money from them??  The $23k thing was made up IMO.  Craig said that the loan officer didn't know where the $23k went??  Yeah, right!!  Even the grand jury tesitmony said it isn't possible for the loan officer to not know where the money went to.  They don't give out blank checks for that stuff....

I don't think she ripped them off at all.  I think something set Kelly off.  Maybe the cheating.  Who knows.  But they killed her and are about the DUMBEST cirminals I have ever seen.  Nothing like killing someone and then talking about it in front of a room full of people.  Nice.

Idiots.  I hope they BOTH get the chair.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 10:42:42 AM »
agreed.  It is still contentious as to whether anything stole anything from anyone.  Ryan may have simply been pissed that Craigers liked Melissa.  That must have been a good catfight until the taser was pulled out. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 11:05:29 AM »
Actually I was wondering if you people would actually commit the murder in the first place, or take alternative action and what, based on those circumstances.

Killing someone who purposefully hurts my wife, kids, family member is not a problem

That does not include someone who stole some money from me or if I was stupid (like Craig) to be doing drugs and fucked up shit with that person and drama got stirred up

Keep your nose clean and you can usually avoid all this bullshit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 01:10:04 PM »
Peep game player.. peep game! I'd put the hissy on the street and make her earn the $23,000. $100 a pop, $150 for the chocolate doughnut... hell, she'd have the benjamins in no time.

Remember... Just 'cause the pimp got popped, don't mean the pimpin' gotta stop!

The big 'M' for $23,000... I don't think so. >:(
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! the chocolate doughnut.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »
Killing someone who purposefully hurts my wife, kids, family member is not a problem

That does not include someone who stole some money from me or if I was stupid (like Craig) to be doing drugs and fucked up shit with that person and drama got stirred up

Keep your nose clean and you can usually avoid all this bullshit

killing a human being has consequences problem or not

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 09:56:01 AM »
I've been wondering about the alleged MJ theft of 23K and "personal documents". One thing the prosecution needs is a motive. So they WANT TO HANG THEIR HAT on Craig and Kelly's belief (however misguided) that MJ was stealing from them. Because if they killed her because they believed she was stealing, it makes more sense to a jury than killing her because she wouldn't consent to a threesome or because she wouldn't buy them a barbecue grill.

Could the truth be that MJ didn't actually steal any money, but that she did in fact, photocopy several personal documents of Craig and Kelly, and that perhaps she was planning to cooperate with the IRS/DEA/FBI in some other type of investigation? Why else would she be gathering documentation on their personal and financial affairs?

Special "Inspector Gadget" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 12:28:08 PM »
Assume you're Titus. You just discovered your personal assistant has stolen tens of thousands ($23k wire plus plus) and you can't report her cuz everything will come out about your roids etc and you basically f**k yourself and your wife if you go to the police. What would you do?

Keep in mind, it is also possible Melissa could have threatened to go to the cops if CT fired her. I think it's a tough life to live when you piss off someone who may have the kind of information to f**k your life over. Maybe CT thought the only thing he could do was get rid of the threat?

Personally, unless your a born psycho which I don't think Craig is (bad temper does not mean a psycho), I think a man only becomes a murderer if there's no other option. Maybe she threatened to f**k them up and he felt it necessary to murder her? Of course I do not condone what he did, but I am at a loss and have no idea what I'd have done in his shoes. Hmmmm.

I guess the morals of the story are: 1) Don't do roids/ illegal drugs. 2) Don't kill someone, buy lighter fluid on your card, burn them in your own car and then tell your friends everything. 3) Don't trust anybody with information that they could use to f**k you over, not even "best friends". 4) Don't kill someone, period.

As may dad always told me "that's the fuckin you get for the fuckin you got"!!!!  Little boys keep it in your pants. 

Second quote  "you hire hookers, not to screw but to f**k-off when your done"

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 01:03:14 PM »
My question is WHO needs a 23K HELOC loan when you make a combined 30K a month. The Las Vegas journal story above is claiming that was their combined income.

2 losers, they both are responsible for this and will hopefully ROT in jail. Although with them both being Bi-Sexual freaks they are probably having a great time getting it on in the can. All the drugs and holes they can lick and stuff......

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 02:03:39 PM »
killing a human being has consequences problem or not

True. If you get caught.  But there are many ways to make bodies disappear that don't fall under the tactics of the Meth Head Body Disposal Handbook 101

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
Call the cops it's a no win situation.  You kill her all you do is punish yourself.  They probably would never recoup the money but they still have their freedom. 

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 03:30:28 PM »

I would have used a check to buy the lighter fluid, not a credit card!    DAHH

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »

I guess the morals of the story are: 1) Don't do roids/ illegal drugs. 2) Don't kill someone, buy lighter fluid on your card, burn them in your own car and then tell your friends everything. 3) Don't trust anybody with information that they could use to f**k you over, not even "best friends". 4) Don't kill someone, period.

Well, from the scenario you pictured, it seems unlikely that Big Business is the killer.

He didn't have any reason to kill Melissa.

If Melissa and Big Business were having an affair, then there is a motive for Kelly Ryan to kill Melissa. And later on, for Big Business to get on the run with KR for helping covering it up by lighting the car on fire and shit.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 10:02:08 PM »
If I were in his shoes, I would take them off throw them in the back of my Pinto and burn them.  But not till after I tie the laces so tight........

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 02:17:24 AM »
Not if you're smart enough to get away with it.

Most people aren't.

Craig and Kelly definitely aren't. In fact, they're pretty close to being the dumbest motherfucckers on the planet.

LOL