Author Topic: Saddest Bodybuilding Death  (Read 33421 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Saddest Bodybuilding Death
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2006, 08:58:12 PM »
  In my opinion, this is a silly post. When someone you know dies, will you say the same thing?

when my grandfather died i ws not sad...he lived his life fully and died...i couldn't understand for the world of me why people (folks that believe in god..and i'm an athiest) were crying....i mean according to them..he ws going to a better place right?

now if someone gets killed by another..thats sad..
carpe` vaginum!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2006, 09:03:18 PM »
Any death is sad,not for the dead person,but for the ones they leave behind.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2006, 09:05:52 PM »
when my grandfather died i ws not sad...he lived his life fully and died...i couldn't understand for the world of me why people (folks that believe in god..and i'm an athiest) were crying....i mean according to them..he ws going to a better place right?

now if someone gets killed by another..thats sad..

They were crying because they were going to miss him. I will say that I think bodybuilding deaths are especially sad because they are often premature.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2006, 09:10:39 PM »
Youngblood's death was particularly sad IMO... self-made multimillionaire, husband, father, grandfather, all around nice guy...

I can't understand why such an intelligent, mature man with so much going for him got so caught up in a game in which the risks are so great and the rewards so small.
Greed is good!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2006, 09:12:09 PM »
  They were crying because they were going to miss him. I will say that I think bodybuilding deaths are especially sad because they are often premature.

if they r gonna miss him KNOWING that he's going to a better place then would they like him back?

isn't that selfish?
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
Youngblood's death was particularly sad IMO... self-made multimillionaire, husband, father, grandfather, all around nice guy...

I can't understand why such an intelligent, mature man with so much going for him got so caught up in a game in which the risks are so great and the rewards so small.

It's tragic what people will do to improve their physiques by 5-10%. He should have just gotten a tan. :-\

Yes, ToxicAvenger, I agree that it is selfish. But we are only human.

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2006, 06:32:45 PM »
The happiness would be LOU FERRIGNO HAHAHAHAHAHA ::) ::) ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2006, 11:05:21 PM »
The happiness would be LOU FERRIGNO HAHAHAHAHAHA ::) ::) ::)

You bring up an excellent point. I don't think most of us know how we would actually feel if he died. Something tells me, that despite everything he's done, it would be sadness that we felt.