Author Topic: Good luck getting Mexico to pay for the wall  (Read 5107 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Good luck getting Mexico to pay for the wall
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 06:50:57 AM »
can't wait to get to prove you guys wrong all over again  ;D
Gluttons for punishment it seems.

They will eventually get something right however and then be super excited/ "I told you so" and think it proves everything they have said is correct/right then continue on with their delusional belief systems.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 12:38:40 PM »
Gluttons for punishment it seems.

They will eventually get something right however and then be super excited/ "I told you so" and think it proves everything they have said is correct/right then continue on with their delusional belief systems.

Who are they?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2017, 12:44:04 PM »
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2017, 04:09:01 PM »
are you that retarded?

I already admitted to you that I'm stupid. What the fuck more do you want?

BTW, I know who "they" were in your post. I was being snide plus I hate the overuse and application of that word. Technically, "they" is anyone but yourself.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2017, 05:06:25 PM »
I already admitted to you that I'm stupid. What the fuck more do you want?

BTW, I know who "they" were in your post. I was being snide plus I hate the overuse and application of that word. Technically, "they" is anyone but yourself.
Seriously, read before you post. He never posted "they" unless we are gimmick accounts.

And nope, "they" does not "technically" mean that when the subjects are easily identified.

You are horrible at being snide as well. Mistake after mistake to cover up that you simply do not read before posting or do not understand what you are reading.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2017, 06:02:17 PM »
Seriously, read before you post. He never posted "they" unless we are gimmick accounts.

And nope, "they" does not "technically" mean that when the subjects are easily identified.

You are horrible at being snide as well. Mistake after mistake to cover up that you simply do not read before posting or do not understand what you are reading.

No he didn't post they, you did. He responded with a negative comment. Now who's not paying attention. BTW in the context you used they, my question, although snide, was completely appropriate.

The word you were looking for was no and not nope. "And nope, "they" does not "technically" mean that when the subjects are easily identified". So here you go again. Does not mean what?

Definition of they:

a : those ones —used as third person pronoun serving as the plural of he, she, or it or referring to a group of two or more individuals not all of the same sex <they dance well>

b : 1 he 2 —often used with an indefinite third person singular antecedent <everyone knew where they stood — E. L. Doctorow> <nobody has to go to school if they don't want to — N. Y. Times>

2: people 2 —used in a generic sense <as lazy as they come>

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2017, 01:11:30 PM »
Who on here is/was actually stupid enough to believe there would ever be a wall built?  No matter who paid for it?  Please identify yourself so we can marvel that you possess enough brain cells to actually breath.

There won't be a wall.  There won't even be a fence.  At the most, all we can hope for is Trumptards lining up at the border and holding hands Red Rover style to catch the illegals from dashing through. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2017, 01:53:29 PM »
Who on here is/was actually stupid enough to believe there would ever be a wall built?  No matter who paid for it?  Please identify yourself so we can marvel that you possess enough brain cells to actually breath.

There won't be a wall.  There won't even be a fence.  At the most, all we can hope for is Trumptards lining up at the border and holding hands Red Rover style to catch the illegals from dashing through. 

Do you want to bet our GetBig accounts over it? Loser gets banned for life?
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2017, 02:39:41 PM »
Do you want to bet our GetBig accounts over it? Loser gets banned for life?

Sure thing.

Of course, in eight years your GetBig account will be worth the same it is today.  Nothing.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2017, 03:29:21 PM »
Sure thing.

Of course, in eight years your GetBig account will be worth the same it is today.  Nothing.

just like your opinion above
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 06:54:38 AM »
just like your opinion above

True.  Just like yours.  Then again we don't need eight years to reach that conclusion about you.

So what are the terms of this bet?  Four year time limit?  Eight years if reelected?  Wall has to be a physical standing structure that separates the entire US/Messyco border?

Lay out the terms for this bet. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2017, 07:09:18 AM »
True.  Just like yours.  Then again we don't need eight years to reach that conclusion about you.

So what are the terms of this bet?  Four year time limit?  Eight years if reelected?  Wall has to be a physical standing structure that separates the entire US/Messyco border?

Lay out the terms for this bet. 

Let's keep it simple. 4 years is plenty time.

You said there won't be a wall. I say there will.

Winner can keep posting.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2017, 07:14:42 AM »

Winner can keep posting.

Ok that is great.

4 years. 
Physical standing structure separating the entire US/Mexico border.
No real issue about height requirement or who will pay for it.

Deal?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2017, 07:18:04 AM »
Ok that is great.

4 years. 
Physical standing structure separating the entire US/Mexico border.
No real issue about height requirement or who will pay for it.

Deal?

Weasel words...

Already stated that mountainous terrain won't need a wall. I'd be foolish to accept those terms without agreeing that mountainous terrain is considered to be a "physical standing structure".
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2017, 07:22:34 AM »
Weasel words...

Already stated that mountainous terrain won't need a wall. I'd be foolish to accept those terms without agreeing that mountainous terrain is considered to be a "physical standing structure".

Dude, you can't build mountains.  We are talking about a man made construct.  That should have been obvious that natural boundaries were included and exempted.   ::)

Second guessing your own bet now I see.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2017, 07:25:08 AM »
Dude, you can't build mountains.  We are talking about a man made construct.  That should have been obvious that natural boundaries were included and exempted.   ::)

Second guessing your own bet now I see.

no. just going by what's already been officially stated.

BET'S OFF!!!! I probably won't even be posting here in 4 years. (God willing)
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2017, 07:38:24 AM »
Whatever dude, it was your bet.   ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2017, 09:20:36 AM »

Winner can keep posting.

If every elected official was held to that standard, we'd see a run on resignations. :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2017, 05:20:34 PM »

Winner can keep posting.

Some folks believe this administration won't last four years. Unless someone cuts off Trump's tiny fingers so he can no longer tweet, there is a real possibility he will be history in short order.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »
Some folks believe this administration won't last four years. Unless someone cuts off Trump's tiny fingers so he can no longer tweet, there is a real possibility he will be history in short order.

Who?

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2017, 06:00:12 PM »
Who?

Skeptical people, hopeful people, disenchanted people and hateful people to name a few.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2017, 06:11:22 PM »
Skeptical people, hopeful people, disenchanted people and hateful people to name a few.

wow... specific... is this your opinion? feel free to post some sources.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 06:46:17 AM »
No he didn't post they, you did. He responded with a negative comment. Now who's not paying attention. BTW in the context you used they, my question, although snide, was completely appropriate.

The word you were looking for was no and not nope. "And nope, "they" does not "technically" mean that when the subjects are easily identified". So here you go again. Does not mean what?

Definition of they:

a : those ones —used as third person pronoun serving as the plural of he, she, or it or referring to a group of two or more individuals not all of the same sex <they dance well>

b : 1 he 2 —often used with an indefinite third person singular antecedent <everyone knew where they stood — E. L. Doctorow> <nobody has to go to school if they don't want to — N. Y. Times>

2: people 2 —used in a generic sense <as lazy as they come>

Oxford dictionary:
PRONOUN

1Used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified:

Your definitions are in there as well but cherrypicking is the norm for those like you.
You are a complete fool and this has been shown over and over again.

Sorry, Mr. Fool, but you quoted him and posted that he used the word "they". Don't backtrack and read before posting. Further evidence is that you posted that you had already admitted that you are dumb to him. That reply was in another thread to ME. Wrong again, Mr. Fool.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 06:24:49 PM »
Oxford dictionary:
PRONOUN

1Used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified:

Your definitions are in there as well but cherrypicking is the norm for those like you.
You are a complete fool and this has been shown over and over again.

Sorry, Mr. Fool, but you quoted him and posted that he used the word "they". Don't backtrack and read before posting. Further evidence is that you posted that you had already admitted that you are dumb to him. That reply was in another thread to ME. Wrong again, Mr. Fool.

What would I do without you? Better still, what would you do without "people like me".  ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2017, 08:43:32 AM »
a