Author Topic: Does slin raise IGF?  (Read 2412 times)

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
Does slin raise IGF?
« on: January 07, 2017, 05:35:10 AM »
I have read lantus does but how about regular insulin like humalin r?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Does slin raise IGF?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »
I have read lantus does but how about regular insulin like humalin r?

I don't believe it raises igf-1 but has 10x affinity for the igf receptors than your body's own insulin

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 09:51:59 AM »
Insulin binds to one of the 2 receptors that IGF-1 primarily binds to so it signals similar effects as IGF-1.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
I don't believe it raises igf-1 but has 10x affinity for the igf receptors than your body's own insulin

Can you further elaborate?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 02:57:45 AM »
Can you further elaborate?

Lantus itself has an insulin like growth factor effect 10 times that of hum log, hum-r, regular etc

Imo best form of insulin for growth due to no spikes, potency and constant anabolism

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 07:48:29 PM »
Lantus itself has an insulin like growth factor effect 10 times that of hum log, hum-r, regular etc

Imo best form of insulin for growth due to no spikes, potency and constant anabolism

Very interesting. In your opinion, what is a good starting dose for Lantus? I have experience using humalin r preworkout.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 07:58:39 AM »
Very interesting. In your opinion, what is a good starting dose for Lantus? I have experience using humalin r preworkout.

Most say 50iu - 100iu once in the morning for bbing ive done 50, you need this much due to the 24 hour window, considering most say hum before and after training and then you have some doing it with every meal i wouldnt be surprised if there are individuals doing more than 100.

Depends where you're starting you'll want to be reasonably lean 50iu in the morning, 1500mg metformin to make it more effective, 30-40 mcg t3 and 3-6iu hgh is a decent place to start.

Raising slin without hgh is a trap thats easy to fall into if you cant afford it youd be better off just doing more gear, should obviously be considering a decent amount of it before considering this shit either way.

All subjective this is just my opinion on method

Lantus on training days 4 for me, hgh mon fri, t3 till your done, metformin forever <----- amazing drug for health and longevity if your not prone to the gastro intestinal sides

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »
How about skipping the gh and using igf instead? Levamir is a pretty much same as Lantus, also a very slow release insulin.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 11:27:06 AM »
How about skipping the gh and using igf instead? Levamir is a pretty much same as Lantus, also a very slow release insulin.

Just note that by doing this, you will significantly suppress endogenous GH production via negative feedback inhibition.

And, this suggests OP has access to legitimate rhIGF-1, which is highly doubtful considering cost and availability.